News Japan's First 2019 Sets: 'Night Unison,' 'Full Metal Wall'

ForeverRanger91

Aspiring Trainer
Never have been a big fan of discard and draw cards. I know Lost March won't play this unless all the Jumpluff are out already.

ddskzb

Aspiring Trainer
I'd like to say Dedenne GX has a great synergy with Electromagnetic radar, which is a great target as well as Tapu Koko GX. I can see that Dedenne GX and Electromagnetic radar will take place of Tapu Lele GX and Ultra ball in heavy lightning GX deck. Happy to see Zeraora GX become better and better.

MilesEX

Aspiring Trainer
Glad it's once per turn, people don't realise how annoying and irritating it is having somebody spend 5 minutes taking their turn.

CynderDarkov

Aspiring Trainer
Glad it's once per turn, people don't realise how annoying and irritating it is having somebody spend 5 minutes taking their turn.
*angrily mumbles something about other card games for your opponent taking 20 minutes for their first turn and then not being able to even play your first turn*

PokemonProGX

Aspiring Trainer
Dedenne-Gx should have attacks for colorless energy not electric, so it would be like shaymin/tapu lele/zoroark

TheDeckWizard74

I got big beautiful eyes like this flareon
I believe that dedenne is going to help in decks like buzzwole where there are not many peices that need a certain of order of play, because of the discard it is not like shaymin at all and will be used as a way to (for example) faba or acerola for support and still get sufficient draw, its also not broken because you can discard lots of important cards and without vs seeker you can't get certain supporters back effiectiently.

SquirtleRules

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Raticate is making the face that you will make when you buy a booster and his foil card is your rare card.

Same with Gardevore/Sylveon.

theprp30

Aspiring Trainer
Lt. Surge has to be one of the most broken supporters ever, being able to play to other supporters in one turn, talk about a comeback card for every deck out there.

The Almighty Bidoof

Just your everyday MtF trans Bidoof worshipper
Marshadow is an amazing Buzz Counter. For 1 C it does 10+60 more to UBs. That's an ohko on Buzz with a band

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
HOLY GUACAMOLE
It’s not Lt. Surge.
It’s Lit Surge. IT’S BUSTED!

Who knew Venomoth was a 200 damage ninja?