News Japan's First 2019 Sets: 'Night Unison,' 'Full Metal Wall'

ShinyZard

Aspiring Trainer
Greninja & Zoroark GX Tag Team seems so broken. Pretty much you could set up your board using Greninja & Zoroark GX Tag Team's GX attack and once Greninja & Zoroark GX Tag Team is about to be knocked out, use Acerola or max potion to heal it all up. Then you'll be able to steam roll your opponent with your perfectly set up board state. Best Tag Team card so far IMO.

MoFoTY86

Aspiring Trainer
Oh this is pretty nice! This with Incineroar GX, Darkrai GX and even included with Darkrai EX with Dark Patches. The Dark Side is even more tempting. I mean, the fact that they have cookies is also a plus. LOL.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
  • Sharpedo - this Sharpedo is so tasty! Good ability combined with the good atk makes a 1-prized atkr in some decks especially K and N TTGX which helps a lot. 4 Geodudes

Kavross

Aspiring Trainer
Hoh my god those lost march sleeves are amazing! We need more official art reflecting meta decks

DarkMatterGaming

Aspiring Trainer
This is probably the most fun card I've seen out of the Tag Teams so far.

that being said looking at the list of EX/GX targets... yeah Incineroar GX and Zoroark GX are probably the only ones really worth considering

Kalnhobbs

Aspiring Trainer
Seems a little squishy for a stage 1. And I keep getting this feeling that dark decks are energy guzzlers...

Last edited:

DKQuagmire

Who else but Quagsire?
i love those lost march sleeves, as a lost march player.
but i am concerned about official sleeves. i remember buying sleeves from tokyo's pokemon center and those sleeves lasted like 3 games before they started to stick and become impossible to shuffle.

compare that to the ultra pro non glossy sleeves which last like 2 years.

Shishigami

Aspiring Trainer
Easily the best art Sharpie has had so far from our beloved Elder God Overfiend Komiya.
Always a nice welcome to see Natu be appreciated for recognition.