Finished Mafia LIV: My Bastard Village-Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY CRAP THE THREAD BLEW UP. And I actually read all of it, I'm surprised, lol

@Luispipe8 Math claimed being Agent X, and sent a private message to Violet. He then posted what he sent Violet in-chat, and Violet confirmed that she had received this exact message. So Math is allegedly Agent X.

I know...? He said it already; I was crushing Zone's dream... again.

Welp. This dream was shattered.
Too bad.

See?

Y’all are taking what the mod says at face value in a bastard game.
Despite evidence to the contrary.

We need to trust /something/. Under that POV we can't even trust if I say "I'm a human". Does that mean I am? I'm not and trying to bluff? I am but I'm trying to make people believe I'm not? We eventually end up in an endless mindgame. So it's better to actually take it at face value and if bastard then we work that info.

I KNOW the mod is lying.

And I know the moon is made of cheese. We're equally close of proving either statements.

Still, you just folded, so you're being lynched either way :p

##VOTE: MathBlade

SUMMARY of GM Draclord
---- GM Drac has claimed being a alignment seer that is correct 50% of the time.
---- He's claimed scanning bbninjas, Zone and Violet. bbninjas and Violet apparently scanned innocent, whereas Zone apparently scanned mafian.
---- firekitten says that GM Drac's alignment seer role is actually correct 75% of the time.
------- Why this discrepancy? Well, as it turns out -- and I only just recall this now -- firekitten has a limited-shot Ability that allows him to check a person's role and see what bastard mechanics are in play. Allegedly, firekitten checked Drac's role and discovered that it was not 50%, but 75% - that is, NP was lying to Drac.

I actually want to work from here starting tomorrow. Assume for now both you and Violet are town (which I'm actually rather comfortable with, after all the fuss today) and we lynch Zone. 75% is a chance I'd take any day. It'd also pretty much clear Drac since that Ability literally does nothing in scum's hands and Firekitten confirmed he indeed has the Ability.

Under that POV we can't even trust if I say "I'm a human".
Is Luis not a human?!

Assume for now both you and Violet are town (which I'm actually rather comfortable with, after all the fuss today) and we lynch Zone.
Oh phew. I'm glad we can clear that up and go forward from here. I've got my own thoughts on the Zone lynch but I'll post them later, both when I've had more time to think things over and make sure I'm not saying things and sounding dumb but I'm on board with this idea.

**Glares at the Kitten**

I do not like what you did.
Not one bit.

Here’s what is going to happen.
You’re going to lynch me hard and fast.

Then and from hence point forth you’re going to side with us. You’re capable of math. You know the situation you’re not new.

If you don’t then I gave them express orders to make your claimed wincon unobtainable.

Setting me up like that and giving me time to prepare was fool’s play. I’ve been at this game a while and the only time I get lynched is when I want to.

Of course you can disregard this direction and do as you well please but then of course you’d be letting scum likely live another day as my buddies are primed to cut off all discussion.

They know the plan and will be fine without me.

The rest of my posts will be open wolfing.

Any favorite songs for DJ Math?
God even if I was one of your scumbuddies I'd be confused as hell by this.

Also.

Firekitten's Messenger Service is open. To send a message just tell me to. I can't send any more messages to the following people due to my conditions..
bb
violet
zone
math

I think that's everyone.
Tell everyone: Who stole the Easter Egg!?
75% is a chance I'd take any day. It'd also pretty much clear Drac since that Ability literally does nothing in scum's hands and Firekitten confirmed he indeed has the Ability.
I wouldn't do that if I were you...

--though, it's kinda funny. My plan was to vote you Tomorrow while yours is to vote me Tomorrow. After you, I probably would've gone for NICK. This V/LA excuse is taking too long.

--though, it's kinda funny. My plan was to vote you Tomorrow while yours is to vote me Tomorrow. After you, I probably would've gone for NICK. This V/LA excuse is taking too long.
I would appreciate an explanation for your intention to vote Luis because it doesn't make sense to me?

... If I understand correctly he is saying that with Fk they have mayority.

So 4 vs 4 vs 1 rn... Uhh...

So... Fk help your mentor and dunk Math, pretty please?

Either 5 vs 3 vs 1
or
4 vs 4 vs 1

"You are capable of math" means that they think they can win with you.
Either way.

I'm gonna make sure you stay alive and win events <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back