Finished Mafia LIV: My Bastard Village-Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems like a silly beginner's question but I'm going to ask it anyways, if the game started with 14 people (which it did) how many people would be scum?

I immediately went in thinking it was a 50/50 split but after realizing that was crazy as well as seeing people bring up neutrals it's been on my mind and I haven't really had a good time to ask when it was actually something I was thinking about.

Fk, why did you send message to me at the very start?

It was only one wich didn't really add up with other messages.
Did you really believe I'm scum and that's why you went to help Math as well?

Eevee I sent it to you cause I really wanted you as a partner then realized why am I sending a message to eevee who fps a lot, so I basically was like

back away slowly and never respond back

Also.

Firekitten's Messenger Service is open. To send a message just tell me to. I can't send any more messages to the following people due to my conditions..
bb
violet
zone
math

I think that's everyone.

For the sake of actually learning something this game let's try. However if I actually wanted to do this I should have don
##Vote:TLS
Reason: Fluff

But wait... Jester type role?
Okay first of all. I could state what's obviously wrong with this post right off the bat but ima try to actually try to read into this.
TBH if I was to look into the motivation of this post it would be a wolf voting a wolf partner trying to distance, But trying to get other people not to vote them by stating the possibility of a jester. Granted since I think violet is town this means nothing it's just something I noticed right off the bat. But the more I think about it, THE MOST LIKELY scenario I see here is that he could be trying to get people to discredit shay more but that just may be complex.

Same here, I'm bad at that stuff
Here this is where it gets a little more interesting. Nick replies to shay about being useless and says same. Since I think violet is town, I see this as buddying AND basically saying "Don't expect me to do a lot so don't pay me any attention while I do wolfy things" I'm bad at explaining this.
No reason to turbo lynch from RVS for fluff.
Okay so from the last post I concluded that he seemed to be trying to buddy up to shay and now he's doing it even more. Also, It does seem like a way to get town credit to be like "Calm down guys, don't lynch so fast" But it's plurality AND it's obvious we shouldn't be lynching shay off of that.

I feel like i'm speaking nonsense but making sense at the same time...……..I'll try to find more

This is mainly due to how wolves want to distance with their partners incase they flip wolf as well. There is at LEAST one wolf here if he flips wolf IMO. Most likely I would say math here, Zone is kind of TWTBAW with the whole self sac thing, and Luis I'm still not sure on. I want to here his opinions on who he would shoot. also tfw you were told it's already a bad idea and you do it again.
AYYY I may have been right on something now that I see this again, I totally forgot about this.

Are there more than two alignments?
Hasn't nick played before? This question actually seems like an attempt to seem clueless.
I did because my list from before is still not final but rather what I had at that time. There was still consideration of putting bb on it instead of Math and what I reported bb for was, in my opinion, why he would have reported Violet. I believe it could have been a setup based on Violet having a history of game literature here on the site. Truth be told, my priorities are out of order 99.9% of the time though.
This seems like an excuse to frame BB as framing violet. There's zero reason to think that this is actually true besides WIFOM and the last sentence makes me think that he wanted to have a way to get out of this when BB flips town, therefore he said he may be wrong 99%. Also if aqua does flip mafia bb is proven town like I said a million years ago..

**Glares at the Kitten**

I do not like what you did.
Not one bit.

Here’s what is going to happen.
You’re going to lynch me hard and fast.

Then and from hence point forth you’re going to side with us. You’re capable of math. You know the situation you’re not new.

If you don’t then I gave them express orders to make your claimed wincon unobtainable.

Setting me up like that and giving me time to prepare was fool’s play. I’ve been at this game a while and the only time I get lynched is when I want to.

Of course you can disregard this direction and do as you well please but then of course you’d be letting scum likely live another day as my buddies are primed to cut off all discussion.

They know the plan and will be fine without me.

The rest of my posts will be open wolfing.

Any favorite songs for DJ Math?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back