News 'Eevee-GX Box' in January!

ORLYJuJu

Aspiring Trainer
You guys think they'll release something w/ Umbreon or Espeon? I have a soft-spot for those two.

Pikachu6319

Scooby
You guys think they'll release something w/ Umbreon or Espeon? I have a soft-spot for those two.

We don't need it really. We already had Umbreon GX and Espeon GX released in a previous set and alternate arts released in earlier collections.

GamePhoenix

Fellow Mortal
Aww nuts, I was hoping for something more like the boxes with the coins and playmat, not three separate boxes!

Heviin

Aspiring Trainer
that Eevee GX has been such a tease. it better be good after all this hype and mental torture!! :mad:

cardgjammer

Aspiring Trainer
A box?

In Japan, they came within three separate 60-card decks called "starter sets". However, if the above comes in boxes in America, maybe we won't get said decks in physical form, but who knows? Maybe we'll still get the decks in America in some form, as we might get them on the online game from the code card these boxes come with, in a similar fashion to the SM era tins... One can only dream...

George

Plays 4 Ultra Ball in Every Deck
I think the only hope of Flareon-GX being good now is if it is a anti-meta card (or even something like Lucario-GX, I don't necessarily think Lucario was anti-meta, but still) or it's just a happy accident that they put a good card in a box set (Zoroark and Lele)

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
I appreciate the fact you attached the old watercolor Sugimori art, WPM. Incredibly nostalgic right there.