News 'Eevee-GX Box' in January!

snoopy369

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Totally missed an opportunity to market a new version of Pokemon TCG promos:

The plush promo box.

One new plush featuring the Eevolution for that box, with five packs and the promo GX cards tucked around it. $49.99. They'd sell so many of those they'd not be able to keep up.

silversalamence10

Top Hat Regulator
I doubt there'll be Europe exclusive tins containing the Eeveelution GXs, so I'd be inclined to believe that maybe the info we got regarding the Eevee GX box is 100%. If it is however, then perhaps there'll be a separate box for them.

elFacho

Aspiring Trainer
Please let the Flareon be good, please let the Flareon be good, Please let the Flareon be good.

DiaborMagics

Experienced Fox Trainer
What?

Please TPCi, give us news about Europe's Flareon, Vaporeon and Jolteon GX too! I've been waiting heart and soul for these 4 GX cards!
Totally missed an opportunity to market a new version of Pokemon TCG promos:

The plush promo box.

One new plush featuring the Eevolution for that box, with five packs and the promo GX cards tucked around it. $49.99. They'd sell so many of those they'd not be able to keep up.
Go work there. Seriously this idea is golden, 100/10, would buy all of them. 1000/10 if they'd include a figure for all of them too, somehow, in Europe as well.

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
Does evee gx have the enrgy evolution ability? Can you evolve evee gx in vaporeon/jolteon/flareon gx?
Unless it has that as part of it's specific energy evolution ability, no. The evolutions all evolve specifically from Eevee; Eevee-GX is a different name. This one needs to interact with/buff the Eevee-lutions in some way, not just evolve into one itself.

ShinyJordeon

Aspiring Trainer
At least 3 different eevee gx's?! That i so sick! And look at the artwork of vaporeon, jolteon and flareon! Glad i'd ordered all of these boxes.

theprp30

Aspiring Trainer
Jolteon Gx if you have the new lighting stadium in play being able to do 110 turn 1 for 1 energy is really good. Vaporeon Gx in decks with Quaqsire could do some serious damage. Flareon hitting for 190 with a Kiawe setup can knock out most of the meta with choice band and it's Heat stage attack makes for quick setup as well. But I'm glad the Eevee Gx isn't stupid busted and instead is just a nice compliment to the all the of its Gx forms and its own Gx attack is a nice way to get valuable stuff back from your discard pile but of course it's fighting weakness will make it an easy target if left out too long.