Finished Mafia 53: Twilight's Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe I’ve asked you something you never answered.
For my ability? I've answered that much and the strawman doesn't help.
Me not answering shouldn't matter anyways unless you'd like to compare your own behavior with one that you say is somebody not caring about town winning?

There's no mind games to be played. Even if I'm spared so I can kill you I'm 800% dead tomorrow.
You're as much as a threat to us than you are to town, because you're a survivor. You're the tipping point of the game. You'll side with whoever you need and any time you need to. Sure, both us and town can win alongside you, but you can make sure one of them fails miserably. And, if town ever needs you dead then my partners will simply piece apart the town slowly while trying to get rid of you.
So for the most benefit of both factions we should instead get rid of you so that nobody gets the unpleasant surprise of being screw over by you.

I think I said what I had to say already, so I'mma just sit back, relax, see how the Day ends and if, by any chance, I survive, I'll just kill you and sit happily in my grave afterwards.

Just a closing thought, though. It kind of bummed me out the only lead you had on me was Nick's and not actually on me, but oh well, I can live with it.

If this is my final post then ty so much @PMJ for the game! :D

There's no mind games to be played. Even if I'm spared so I can kill you I'm 800% dead tomorrow.
You're as much as a threat to us than you are to town, because you're a survivor. You're the tipping point of the game. You'll side with whoever you need and any time you need to. Sure, both us and town can win alongside you, but you can make sure one of them fails miserably. And, if town ever needs you dead then my partners will simply piece apart the town slowly while trying to get rid of you.
So for the most benefit of both factions we should instead get rid of you so that nobody gets the unpleasant surprise of being screw over by you.

I think I said what I had to say already, so I'mma just sit back, relax, see how the Day ends and if, by any chance, I survive, I'll just kill you and sit happily in my grave afterwards.

Just a closing thought, though. It kind of bummed me out the only lead you had on me was Nick's and not actually on me, but oh well, I can live with it.

If this is my final post then ty so much @PMJ for the game! :D
Thank you for bowing out with grace, Luis.
I'm sorry for you that Nick's posts were that way too because you were doing well; just Nick did some pretty newbie scum stuff and I picked up on it. I really look forward to you actually getting to play a game as you haha sorry. D:

For my ability? I've answered that much and the strawman doesn't help.
Me not answering shouldn't matter anyways unless you'd like to compare your own behavior with one that you say is somebody not caring about town winning?
Oh well. I tried to be civil. Let me know when you wanna trade info.

Luis also reiterated what I pointed out earlier -- the mafians would (should) consider NP just as much of a threat as the town at MYLO, and potentially even more so. They probably can't win with him alive, so we can trust Luis to kill NP. We then have the option to lynch someone who is a likely Luis buddy today (instead of Day 4), Luis kills NP tonight (he pretty much has to, otherwise the mafians have no chance), and then we lynch Luis the day after. We net 1 OR 2 mafians AND the indie + plenty more information.

The only way this could be screwed up, is by some bizarrely wild secret mechanic of the mafians' that relies on Luis still be alive, that prevents Luis' lynch, inflicts a multiple kills on the town, or messes with the town's PRs... and even then, those odds aren't that bad.

You crunched the odds before, @Camoclone, what do you think about these ones?

Ha. You're not getting /that/ much info, but I guess it was worth the shot for you to ask that xD

TBH, I'd actully go for NP. If, for some reason, he survives tonight, his deathproof thingy will be gone either way. Even if he triggers his day extension we don't need to shoot him twice.
Either that or we all take a bargain with Keeper's bomb (if he has it? *giggles*), but that'd be hardcore YOLO.

My current choice for the alternate lynch would be ##VOTE: GM Drac, reasons being: noncommital (standard tell + meta tell), not forming opinions despite available evidence (link), minimal scumhunt, wishy-washy - lacks a conclusive read (link).

Ha. You're not getting /that/ much info, but I guess it was worth the shot for you to ask that xD

TBH, I'd actully go for NP. If, for some reason, he survives tonight, his deathproof thingy will be gone either way. Even if he triggers his day extension we don't need to shoot him twice.
Either that or we all take a bargain with Keeper's bomb (if he has it? *giggles*), but that'd be hardcore YOLO.
You still need to place a vote somewhere if you want to shoot NP - unless you already have voted, in which case, don't mind me.

Luis also reiterated what I pointed out earlier -- the mafians would (should) consider NP just as much of a threat as the town at MYLO, and potentially even more so. They probably can't win with him alive, so we can trust Luis to kill NP. We then have the option to lynch someone who is a likely Luis buddy today (instead of Day 4), Luis kills NP tonight (he pretty much has to, otherwise the mafians have no chance), and then we lynch Luis the day after. We net 1 OR 2 mafians AND the indie + plenty more information.

The only way this could be screwed up, is by some bizarrely wild secret mechanic of the mafians' that relies on Luis still be alive, that prevents Luis' lynch, inflicts a multiple kills on the town, or messes with the town's PRs... and even then, those odds aren't that bad.

Luis is scum who knows he's dead. He's just saying whatever he wants to because he thinks it could maybe buy him time.
Scum is insane if they drop a person who could ever possibly ally with them instead of confirmed town claiming a protective ability Cel. I'm a survivor; by definition they win without elimianting me which can't be said for any of the townies out there.
I'd love to hear your thoughts on a PoE and Camo btw if you don't mind.

Actually, I'd first need to unvote myself :p

##UNVOTE

But for obvious reasons I'm not going to vote /yet/ on any case. I still kinda want my team to win ;o so I'mma leave hunting to you guys. I already said who my choices for lynch are.

Oh btw when the night comes what object should I mark somebody with so I can prove that ability?

We should 100% lynch Luis today. Anyone who buys into this plan isn’t town.

But are you able to see it using you Active Ability on yourself? Or your initial role PM shows the full effect of your Farewell Ability?
Yes, I used the ability on myself. Somebody boosted me N0 so I could use my ability twice on N1, so I was able to keep up with knowing other player's abilities just as well as my own.

PMJ, these challenges just take too much time (this one in particular) and don't really mean anything to the overall play or enjoyment of the game. I'm sorry, but I'm not going to participate in them unless they become mandatory.

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: LUISPIPE8

There is absolutely no reason to leave you in. Killing the indie is not my priority, as I stated. Any plan that relies on mafia working with us is doomed to fail. I'm very surprised you brought it up ninjas, given your previous stance on us needing to ensure a mafia kill today.

We should 100% lynch Luis today. Anyone who buys into this plan isn’t town.
There is absolutely no reason to leave you in. Killing the indie is not my priority, as I stated. Any plan that relies on mafia working with us is doomed to fail.

Neither of you showed how this plan wouldn't work.

If this plan pulls off (and I don't see why it won't), we can start Day 4:

Low risk, high reward (or, by a conservative assessment, medium risk high reward):
- with a potential Indie threat dead
- with a solid Luis lynch for Day 4
- a mafian buddy of Luis lynched OR one less person on the PoE list
- plenty of information regarding Luis' choice of wagon for today, as well as information (from that lynch) so that Day 4 is more productive, despite it being a seer day

No risk, low reward; if we lynch Luis now:

- a mafian is eliminated via a seer day
- we have limited information on Luis'/Aqua's (limited) interactions with past players

I'm very surprised you brought it up ninjas, given your previous stance on us needing to ensure a mafia kill today.
I actually said that we need to lynch someone who's flip will contribute to the hunt for the mafians. An indie lynch will not help this, but lynching someone on the PoE list will - and profoundly so if the lynch is correct. (Luis has admitted to being mafian, and so lynching him won't contribute anything new.)

I'd love to hear your thoughts on a PoE and Camo btw if you don't mind.
My PoE won't be anything novel; I don't want to explicitly rank my suspects list right now (here or in my head), primarily because I'm still gathering information, and would like to avoid unconscious confirmation bias that would arise from ranking the suspects prematurely.

Not mafian:
bbninjas -- me
NinjaPenguin -- Indie
Celever -- Confo town by Zone
??? -- Cel's buddy who seer'd Luis

Suspects
Zone Q11 -- Confo'd Cel, town lean
Camoclone
Keeper of Night - I consider the bomb claim non alignment indicative
Mariano11887
Jabberwock
GM DracLord - most evidence for mafian alignment

Mafian
Luispipe8

Oh btw when the night comes what object should I mark somebody with so I can prove that ability?
imo you should make that decision for yourself, state your decision here, and then follow through with your night action.

Not mafian:
bbninjas -- me
NinjaPenguin -- Indie

Suspects
Camoclone
Mariano11887
Jabberwock

Mafian
Luispipe8

You are not cleared, am I wrong? Or just including yourself there for your own argument's sake?
I'm going to move Mariano to town as well. No scum would have tried to pull what he did without consulting first. And if he's town and to be believed in his claim (which is true because he literally has my role PM), then it narrows the list further.

Remaining scum possibilities, ranked:
Camoclone
GM Drac
Jabberwock
Zone Q
bbninjas

If we assume there are 3 scum and 1 indie (that'd be almost 1/3), that means two of the ones on this list are the remaining scum (or myself, if you add me back, but my role has already been revealed and I have backed it up so not much else I can do on that front).
For my money, at least one of Jabber or Drac is scum, if not both.

However, for all intents and purposes, there is still no logical reason to leave Luis alive today. Even if we "miss info" by not lynching him later, we could just as easily get MORE info after another night now that we have solid suspect lists. I'm not able to give you a reason why it won't work because it realistically could. That does not mean that doing so is the smart move.

Camo is on top for me because of his Farewell ability which:
You learned Camoclone's Farewell Ability allows him to use all three Abilities at once, even if he has exhausted all uses of the corresponding Active Ability.

Now, while not alignment indicative, I'm trying to think of how many useful abilities town could have that make it worth being able to use them after death if you can't share info you gain with them. Unless they aren't info gaining abilities. Especially since they seem to be limited use.
Keeping this in mind going forward.

My current choice for the alternate lynch would be ##VOTE: GM Drac, reasons being: noncommital (standard tell + meta tell), not forming opinions despite available evidence (link), minimal scumhunt, wishy-washy - lacks a conclusive read (link).

You still need to place a vote somewhere if you want to shoot NP - unless you already have voted, in which case, don't mind me.
And here are are at it again. Can you stop guessing my aldad gnment based on my activeness. My activity level are based on my real life activities rather then my roles

My PoE won't be anything novel; I don't want to explicitly rank my suspects list right now (here or in my head), primarily because I'm still gathering information, and would like to avoid unconscious confirmation bias that would arise from ranking the suspects prematurely.

Not mafian:
bbninjas -- me
NinjaPenguin -- Indie

Suspects
Camoclone
Mariano11887
Jabberwock

Mafian
Luispipe8

imo you should make that decision for yourself, state your decision here, and then follow through with your night action.
So your suggestion on how to win the game is the lynch Luis->Drac->Jabber->Mariano?
Also btw for those not aware BB 1000% counts as having an agenda to stay off Camo.
Remaining scum possibilities, ranked:
Camoclone
GM Drac
Jabberwock
Zone Q
bbninjas
And yours is Luis->Camo->Drac->Jabber?

I think my world is Luis->Camo->Drac->BB right now.

Also, Mariano is the Town JOAT, right? Doesn't this reveal make Camo the scum JOAT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back