Finished Mafia 53: Twilight's Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
I never said I wanted to lynch NP today. However I also crunched the numbers on lynching NP today and am completely fine with those odds. I don’t think they give us a significantly worse chance of winning since we are given two lynches tomorrow..

Why would you pursue a NP lynch (by way of voting him and leading the charge) if you did not at least consider getting NP lynched today?

You conveniently failed to post your ability.

Why are you so focused on obtaining Zone's exact ability, word-for-word? How is that going to change your response to Zone claim (such as the validity of the claim) when we have safe-claims?

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Keeper's tone when going about it and talking about the mindgames was quite believable.
What makes someone's tone believable and not a mafian replication? This also doesn't answer the question I asked, but okay.

Wait? You don't want to trust me because of this new info you learned? What a new development! :O
Now why didn't you want to trust me before because I'm pretty sure exactly that was the reasoning you gave?
Interestingly, Celever's response to you claiming your Ability is identical to Celever's response to Roz, where Cel pressured Roz into explicitly saying that "they are town"and then refusing to change his stance once that was done.

Camoclone

TCG Articles Head
Why would you pursue a NP lynch (by way of voting him and leading the charge) if you did not at least consider getting NP lynched today?

Why are you so focused on obtaining Zone's exact ability, word-for-word? How is that going to change your response to Zone claim (such as the validity of the claim) when we have safe-claims?
You already know the answer to this. NP belongs to us and he is dangerous. We need to know what he can do and I suspect his PR revealing ability would actually help us out.

It’s not only for me. It’s for the other person who wants to know more about Zone. Getting a random name N0 is as weak a claim as it gets.
Oh and I inherited jplap's oracle ability. I asked a question last night. I don't wanna share the answer until Zone tells us why Cel is town. Zone do that. ^.^

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
I asked whether any of the scum shared any QTs with any of the town at the beginning of the game (PMJ wouldn't let me ask about rn :x); he answered that they did not. Imma believe Cel's claim.
Figures.

You did not even wait long enough...
I was hoping you shared a QT with him. Your actual ability ain't so easy to prove. :/
I think Zone is pretty likely town also
Why? He's probably who I'd lynch after Luis.

I don't wanna vote Luis rn 'cos idk how close we are to a hammer. Dx

Camoclone

TCG Articles Head
Welp. Never mind me.

##VOTE: NinjaPenguin

(By the way, I also don't understand what you are saying after that sentence.)

They can trust me if I'm lynched.

MAFIA IF I'M LYNCHED I WILL LOSE THE GAME 50% IF I USE THIS BECAUSE TOWN CAN JUST LYNCH ME WITH THE FIRST LYNCH AND SUFFER LITERALLY NO CONSEQUENCES. IF I DON'T USE IT, I ALWAYS WIN THE GAME.

In some early mafia game, PMJ definitely has used this ability before. I'm trying to find it now.

Oh. I see.
...crap.

##UNVOTE

Dude. You are making an enemy against a third party instead of hunting the actual enemy. Why should I care how I look for you?

As I said before: It is related to my Ability. At N0, a random town is picked and presented to me, and Celever's name showed up.
Do you want to see it, Mr. Rolehunter? Or do you want my whole role as well?

Are you telling me that you are prepared to go full on MYLO while getting our PRs revealed to scum!? They would hunt us instead!

Seriously. What is your problem!? No matter how I see it, you are only making an enemy out of NP! What do you even gain from knowing all of his abilities? No matter what your answer is, you are only giving the benefits to scum!

Screw this! I've had it!
##VOTE: Camoclone

Uh... If this is about the indie case, then I thought we already know you are not the indie based on @Mariano11887's reveal. It's in the first sentence of your Role PM.

What!? That is ridiculous...
@Camoclone, if you still think we should lynch him after this, then you are confirmed scum.

For the record here’s Zone’s progression today.
-Is super confused early
-Votes NP because he realizes he’s not pro-Town
-NP tells him that NP isn’t a threat
-Zone unvotes
-Zone flips out

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
-NP tells him that NP isn’t a threat
Only this part is wrong. NP clarified that he will work with scum if he gets lynched. I didn't realize that until NP explained it to me, which is why I unvoted him.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
MItUcnX.png

It is 6 to lynch. Numbers in parentheses represent the post number of the vote.

Keeper - Mariano (692)
NP - Celever (717) Camo (718) Zone (747) Luis (763)
Camo - Ability Effect (691), Zone (779) Keeper (780)
@Luispipe8 - Celever (785), Zone (786), Camo (790) L-4

Not voting: NP, Drac, bb, Jabber

This is current as of post 808. The player with the most votes is tagged.

Day 3 ends Sunday, May 2, at 4 PM CDT (Timer) or whenever someone is lynched.

I still need 3 players for Friendship Activity 3. Like that post to sign up.

Last edited:

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
Regarding NP, I think we should definitely keep him alive. His play during the whole game matches with his claim, we know for sure that the indie is harmless and no-one counterclaimed NP. He's not a threat. We need to concentrate in finding and lynching scum.

I don't like how Camoclone is pushing people hard to reveal their abilities in a try to rolehunt.

So our seer claimed because he missed a sentence in my ability
Just to clarify, I'm not a seer. If you see the last sentence of my ability, it says that it locks after succesfully used.

I can see my own ability, as clearly stated already, so I am 100% aware of what my own Farewell ability does.
But are you able to see it using you Active Ability on yourself? Or your initial role PM shows the full effect of your Farewell Ability?

Think I know the answer for this, but for clarification's sake, why did you try to pursue the NP lynch if you knew that Luis was confo-mafia?
Because we lose with NP in MYLO and don't with Luis.
Celever's response makes no sense. If you are 100% sure about Luis being Mafia, there's no reason to start pushing NP's lynch.

Camoclone

TCG Articles Head
I don't like how Camoclone is pushing people hard to reveal their abilities in a try to rolehunt.
For the sake of clarity, I pushed the confirmed not-town and the person who already "revealed" his ability to claim.

Why is everyone here so naive when it comes to indies? NP is not on our side. He is going to betray us as soon as he gets the chance and it is in his benefit to mess with us.

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
For the sake of clarity, I pushed the confirmed not-town and the person who already "revealed" his ability to claim.
You also pushed Zone to reveal his ability.

Why is everyone here so naive when it comes to indies? NP is not on our side. He is going to betray us as soon as he gets the chance and it is in his benefit to mess with us.
NP is not on our side, and neither is against us. If you read the wincon in your role PM (in case you are town), it says "All threats eliminated". NP is not a threat. We shouldn't lose the focus of our wincon.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor
Welp.

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: Luispipe8

Active Ability: World's Strongest
Unlocked. The magic of a fallen princess has given you a significant boost in power. Once a game during any night, you may PM me ##OVERPOWER: Player. You will automatically perform the night kill, and you will use your supreme strength to ignore any sort of protection that player has on them. (If another member of the Deadly Alliance uses an ability that forces them to perform the night kill, only the first one submitted will be honored.)

Good luck killing NP now. ;o

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
What makes someone's tone believable and not a mafian replication? This also doesn't answer the question I asked, but okay.
The way he talked about it and it maybe being a mindgame, maybe not, is a type of thought process about it I don't think scum would think about.
Why? He's probably who I'd lynch after Luis.
The way he's talked about me today seems like a town who genuinely cares about me going after the town rather than scum. Also the random "I'm going to reveal somebody as town" is a bizarre play to pull as scum in his spot.
Welp.

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: Luispipe8

Active Ability: World's Strongest
Unlocked. The magic of a fallen princess has given you a significant boost in power. Once a game during any night, you may PM me ##OVERPOWER: Player. You will automatically perform the night kill, and you will use your supreme strength to ignore any sort of protection that player has on them. (If another member of the Deadly Alliance uses an ability that forces them to perform the night kill, only the first one submitted will be honored.)

Good luck killing NP now. ;o
Hey Luis mind submitting a nice word to your buddies not to kill me because I'm a sweet little survivor that you really don't want going against you and giving town an extra mislynch plus lol Cel is actually a confirmed townie and Zone+Mariano are close?

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor
Well, you're a threat to town in the long run and my Active is the only way to outright get rid of you without getting jammed in your mechanics. If they lynch me, getting around you /if necessary/ will be near impossible. Sure, I'm the immediate threat. But me, playing as town, would most definitely want you gone before you can mess with us. Because you can anytime you want to.

Let's see how it works out.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
Camo's absolute trash progression D2 that shows why he's scum:
NinjaPenguin wasn't scum hunting at all though so he looks really bad too. You guys spent so much time on a single person and never bothered with anyone else. That's not a town mentality. NP like I said didn't go in on jlap but he did not even try to push a counter lynch.
Advocating for someone and pushing for someone is different. What you did is mention that you thought he was scummy and voted but you never followed up. Why did you let Celever bully you? You gotta follow up or it looks like you don’t care who is lynched.
Ummm guys. We have three hours...
##UNVOTE: ZONE Q11
##VOTE: PROFESSOR_JLAP

This is honestly mostly because he's going to get modkilled anyways. I think JLAP is town and will be around to switch if we can decide on someone.
We got like an hour and a half. Let's make a decision.
It's not a town mentality to go in on voting a likely townie and not scumhunt at all. He didn't go in on jlap and thought he was a townie when he voted him but he did not even try to push a counter lynch. Time is running out and a decision needs to be made but he abandons the person he thought was scummy but never pushed because he could never care who gets lynched. He even asks for a decision to be made but doesn't try to make one (on a townie) himself because he doesn't need the blood on his hands. Town Camo would always pursue who he thinks is scum until there's like 5 minutes left in the day, not 1.5 hours.
The obscene contradiction here is bad, and the fact that town Camo never doesn't care like this is startling to me. Not to mention Quaking's scum pop-in to ask if he can defend but not caring about scumhunting at all (*cough cough* TE *cough cough*) or Camo's ridiculous day today.

Camo is a slippery snake and can easily escape. But what he can't escape is a good PoE, why is why the not scum core needs to get one set in place.

Well, you're a threat to town in the long run and my Active is the only way to outright get rid of you without getting jammed in your mechanics. If they lynch me, getting around you /if necessary/ will be near impossible. Sure, I'm the immediate threat. But me, playing as town, would most definitely want you gone before you can mess with us. Because you can anytime you want to.

Let's see how it works out.
You can mess with town and Cel's wideguard that he's claimed any time you want to don't bother keeping up the facade. People need to outright get rid of the long term threat which is the guy they need to lynch to win the game and that's you. Just put in a good word for me post mortem, cool?

Status
Not open for further replies.