Finished Mafia 53: Twilight's Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Active Ability: Mark
You wield chaotic magic, creating things like chocolate rain and flying pigs, or stairs that lead nowhere. Now you can use this magic to really get into others' heads. Once a night, you may PM me ##MARK: Player with [mark]. That player will wake up the next day to find himself marked in the way you describe. This mark has no effect, but everyone will sure think it does! The mark can be just about anything you think of, so get creative! (You can use this on night zero.)

Scum, you can't trust him. There's no reason he wouldn't use this.
Scum you definitely can trust me to work with you instead of using this if I'm lynched because if I used it, I'd just get lynched with the 50% on the first day and 50% lose the game since town would still have another lynch even if they didn't lynch scum on the first one.
If you were on our side you’d have no problem with telling us how you can hurt us.
There's a way to dodge it working and I wouldn't like that.
^ I don't believe you. ^
Oh buddy if you want me to dig up evidence to prove this one as legit I can. <3

No, it's imperative we get rid of the thing that makes us auto-lose at MYLO ASAP so that we don't lose at MYLO. We can't fix that when we're in MYLO, and we've had a bad run of lynches so far so it's becoming relevant.
Again. What makes you think that NP is willing to work for scum? Scum needs two hits to kill him, so what we are doing is quickening his death! Not to mention, even if he works for scum, then how are they going to communicate? It could be so that NP lynched a scum after all.
Clearly your ability that targets mafia is even more powerful than the ability that targets town, else you'd claim it.
Actually, I don't understand this sentence. Explanation please.
If that's your complaint sure I'll tell scum how I can hurt them if you insist:
*more facepalms*
I just told you this was a bad idea... Why would you... sigh. Great (sarcasm), at least Cel and Camo should stop complaining now...

Scum you definitely can trust me to work with you instead of using this if I'm lynched because if I used it, I'd just get lynched with the 50% on the first day and 50% lose the game since town would still have another lynch even if they didn't lynch scum on the first one.
Not at all. We have abilities that can mess with nightkills and stall out a day. We lost the doctor but that's not the only one. I have one too with basically a secured chance of working, and I would happily use it to give us a chance to take you out, if you were to use your town-hurting ability over your mafia-hurting one.
NinjaPenguin said:
There's a way to dodge it working and I wouldn't like that.
And you know that's a risk mafia can't take. I told you.
NinjaPenguin said:
Oh buddy if you want me to dig up evidence to prove this one as legit I can. <3
Go for it.

Again. What makes you think that NP is willing to work for scum? Scum needs two hits to kill him, so what we are doing is quickening his death! Not to mention, even if he works for scum, then how are they going to communicate? It could be so that NP lynched a scum after all.
He's literally said that he is in this thread.
Zone said:
Actually, I don't understand this sentence. Explanation please.
He omitted to show his cards against scum to give them blissful ignorance to what he can do to hurt them. What he can do to town really isn't that bad, whereas his use on mafia could genuinely swing the game, particularly in NP's favour.
Zone said:
*more facepalms*
I just told you this was a bad idea... Why would you... sigh. Great (sarcasm), at least Cel and Camo should stop complaining now...
Nope, now we have good reason to lynch him. Mafia can't afford to risk him using his ability on them, so will have to nightkill him if we lynch him. So what me and Camo did is surefire rid us of a hostile -- not by wincon, but by "I will work with mafia lol".

Welp. Never mind me.

##VOTE: NinjaPenguin

(By the way, I also don't understand what you are saying after that sentence.)
They can trust me if I'm lynched.
He omitted to show his cards against scum to give them blissful ignorance to what he can do to hurt them. What he can do to town really isn't that bad, whereas his use on mafia could genuinely swing the game, particularly in NP's favour.
MAFIA IF I'M LYNCHED I WILL LOSE THE GAME 50% IF I USE THIS BECAUSE TOWN CAN JUST LYNCH ME WITH THE FIRST LYNCH AND SUFFER LITERALLY NO CONSEQUENCES. IF I DON'T USE IT, I ALWAYS WIN THE GAME.
Go for it.
In some early mafia game, PMJ definitely has used this ability before. I'm trying to find it now.

They can trust me if I'm lynched.

MAFIA IF I'M LYNCHED I WILL LOSE THE GAME 50% IF I USE THIS BECAUSE TOWN CAN JUST LYNCH ME WITH THE FIRST LYNCH AND SUFFER LITERALLY NO CONSEQUENCES. IF I DON'T USE IT, I ALWAYS WIN THE GAME.
Au contraire.

MAFIA IF HE'S LYNCHED HE WILL LOSE THE GAME BECAUSE I HAVE AN ABILITY THAT SECURES US AN EXTRA DAY. NOW THAT HE KNOWS THIS, HE WILL USE HIS MAFIA-SCREWING ABILITY TO GIVE HIMSELF THE BEST CHANCE HE CAN GET -- 25%. THAT'S MORE THAN 0%. THEREFORE, YOU CANNOT TRUST HIM.
NinjaPenguin said:
In some early mafia game, PMJ definitely has used this ability before. I'm trying to find it now.
That's not evidence of anything. He's also used a mafia janitor in a game before. Does that mean there's one in this game?

Claim the role NP.
Why should I if it being dodgeable means you will literally never unvote me?

MAFIA IF HE'S LYNCHED HE WILL LOSE THE GAME BECAUSE I HAVE AN ABILITY THAT SECURES US AN EXTRA DAY. NOW THAT HE KNOWS THIS, HE WILL USE HIS MAFIA-SCREWING ABILITY TO GIVE HIMSELF THE BEST CHANCE HE CAN GET -- 25%. THAT'S MORE THAN 0%. THEREFORE, YOU CANNOT TRUST HIM.
MAFIA IF YOU THINK I TRUST CEL WHEN THERE'S A FLIPPED DOCTOR LOL I DON'T. I LIKE USING BOLD AND ALL CAPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back