• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Convenience for the Community (A List of Standard Budget Decks)

FrostBiter12

Upcoming Worlds Competitor!
Hey everyone! I'm glad that I've been able to help out! Sorry things have been really slow as of late, I'm going to try and start things back up again as soon as I can (I just need a break from writing articles first, they've been taking up most of my time usually).

AngryBokoblin

Guzzlord is fun
Glalie GRI + Alolan Sandslash + Magcargo is a good budget deck for a beginner. Whenever I meet someone who wants to get into the game I tell them to make it/make it for them.
150+ Band+Kukui(sort of good draw support along with Magcargo)+Forbidden Shrine= 210. - kukui= 190

It is also has no cards going to be rotated.

Someday I will post my list...

AngryBokoblin

Guzzlord is fun

ForeverRanger91

Aspiring Trainer
My LudiCargo deck is a more budget friendly version of the ZoroCargo deck that seems to be picking up steam. Has one Lele but beyond that the deck is dirt cheap.

Salted M3M3s

Aspiring Trainer
what about Lucario Garchomp? and just play the regular rairity cards (or just buy 2 of the mach strike theme decks and add some stuff).