Finished Mafia LII : The Game World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did your action fail last night or did you getting points fail cause there's a large difference?

Okay, so without a response from eevee, we gotta keep on pressing before we waste a lynch because I have a good enough PoE that will go really bad if we waste a mislynch. If you want to see my lynchproof proof, note how yesterday I half heartedly fought against my lynch and didn't try to fight PMJ and BB like I would as scum because even with me being mislynched, numbers of lynches left didn't change and I'd be confirmed town. Now, this modkill changes everything because lynching me brings things to MYLO and I have to get fighting (otherwise my plan was to ask for my lynch today and get me confirmed town status).

Read list (they will get elaboration at some point but I need to wait more for that for reasons):
Towncore-Never Lynch
Nick
Lele

Likely Town-Probably Don't Ever Lynch
BB

My PoE-One is town glhf
Eevee
TE
PMJ

I want everybody to claim right now their bids last night. Also, don't leave me in hammer range.

Ok, why is Lele never lynch? I had a theory but it turned out to be wrong. What am I missing?

Ok, why is Lele never lynch? I had a theory but it turned out to be wrong. What am I missing?
Your theory was probably mine except there's nothing telling me it's wrong. Is this the one BB somehow didn't pick up on?

@TOTAL_EPICNESS I want your opinion on bbninjas. Is he scum? Or does he look very Townie?
I'm taking this a step forward because tone says you aren't trying to win the game: where in the world is your head at besides OMGUS and where is your reads list (also the identity of your scumbuddy would be nice to know if it's not just eevee).

Nobody has told me any reason this slot might be town yet so I think it's probably because TE is just scum.

Bid last night now please. I won the only investigative out there iirc so I don't think this can harm us.

If you can convince me Lele is definitively town, I'll bite.

Lele theory was based on something he and camo mentioned, but it was wrong

Bid last night now please. I won the only investigative out there iirc so I don't think this can harm us.
Shoot I just realized I can't claim my result after death if I'm lynched by this eevee nonsense. At EoD I'll say who I'm targeting and if I'm immediately voting them I'll have found something to be lying in their claim. I can change targets whenever I want, but it's currently on eevee.
If you can convince me Lele is definitively town, I'll bite.
I want to hear a bit more from Lele to check this clear, but I'm pretty sure he's derped himself town. The second he gets online and answers my question, I'll elaborate.

Do you have a non meta reason to clear bb? How do you explain the world's greatest dumbtell (not knowing why roz was attacked)?

Do you have a non meta reason to clear bb? How do you explain the world's greatest dumbtell (not knowing why roz was attacked)?
BB isn't clear but isn't scummy so if we get only 3 more lynches this game he ought to be off the list.
IDK the World's Greatest Dumbtell and why it's a dumbtell; can you remind me what it apparently is?

IDK the World's Greatest Dumbtell and why it's a dumbtell; can you remind me what it apparently is?
Like why is it scummy to not have any idea why a player would be attacked (which I assume eevee had to be specifically targeted because if roleblocker doesn't stop a kill, redirector wouldn't change it's target either).

Because I don't believe that you have no idea at all why scum would choose someone like roz for the night one kill. It has nothing to do with any role, it's just a good reason.

So, the interesting things:

-- We have a doctor (who can self-protect), a bullet-proof and a lynch-proof. I'm especially irked by the fact that NP has a both a role-block and a lynch-proof - that's two significant roles, and very much unlike all the other claims we've seen so far. I'm definitely inclined to believe NP the least out of that lot.
-- We had a Camoclone nightkill, over a nightkill on Rez or Nick. Additionally, why didn't the team kill Camo over Rez (or morda) Night 2? Then, why Camo and not NP / PMJ / myself or some other veteran player? The reasons I can think of are: a) Camo was on the right track b) the scum let Camo lead a few mislynches, but now feared that he would start pushing them c) the scumteam are all-new.

Catching up on things:

- Has Rez claimed having an Ability that went along with their bulletproof?
- RE: Lele, there focus on roles seems like they are highly uninformed and trying to piece together plenty of information; being uninformed is exactly what town is.
- If NP showed that it didn't really care if he was lynched or not (because of the talking stump thing) the previous day, then that would be a pretty good indicator that he does in fact have a lynch-proof. However, I'm not fully convinced that this is the case. Like, you weren't really that much of an option in the first place. My initial suspicions got ignored, and then you barely got enough votes to be considered fairly competitive with whatever was the current option (from what I remember), so of course you didn't need to be that defensive. Plus, theres:

Should I claim/partially claim? Don't want to but will if needed.
Why did you feel the need to claim, or feel the need to ask the town whether or not you will claim, if you would still 'live' after death? Why did it matter?

Well shoot with that bb unvote I gotta:
##UNVOTE: Luispipe8
##VOTE: mordacazir
I think it's the best self-pres glgl.
Why did you self-pres so much - instead of pushing for whoever you honestly felt like was scum - when it didn't really matter if you got lynched?

Responding to PMJ:

I didn't have any good reasons for Rez being the nightkill. "Because the scum wanted to kill someone with little significance to limit the information" doesn't make much sense to me, since there were other options that made minimal contributions, so they didn't have to kill a new player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back