Finished Mafia LII : The Game World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you're implying I'm just voting Nick because I feel like it.
I saw flaws in Nick's thought process and I'm asking for his answer.
If you want an answer on my part then wait until those flaws are explained by him; or else then be my guest and lynch me, since I can't do a thing to stop you from doing it.

Vote then. You’re telling me you don’t believe Nick is the doctor?
You are mistaken. Nick is the town doctor; scum just didn't target morda so they know he didn't save the nightkill and can capitalize on it.

Also, moderately spicy read PMJ is scum. Discuss.

Yes, you're implying I'm just voting Nick because I feel like it.
I saw flaws in Nick's thought process and I'm asking for his answer.
If you want an answer on my part then wait until those flaws are explained by him; or else then be my guest and lynch me, since I can't do a thing to stop you from doing it.
So do you think Nick is scum? If you aren’t voting Nick for fun why are you?

Can we just be crystal clear hear - do you know or not know for a fact that someone tried to kill mord last night?
Because it sounds like you keep interpretting "nick only has confirmation of protecting mord" as "nick did not save mord from a kill", and that's not an entirely true assumption to make.

I have a mechanical reason to think that mord was NOT attacked.

Sometimes I wonder if some people read thread at all :thinking:

@NinjaPenguin You know I'm all about those tinfoil cases, lemme hear it fam.

You are mistaken. Nick is the town doctor; scum just didn't target morda so they know he didn't save the nightkill and can capitalize on it.

Also, moderately spicy read PMJ is scum. Discuss.

That's actualy my thoughts.

Camo could actualy still be scum and mafia is using my save cc to build a wagon on doc wich accused mafia.

That's a tinfoil theory tho.

Where did I mention Mord in my posts?
Oh shoot I said Luis in that first post and that was supposed to be Nick. I was intending it to FoS Luis partially, so I must have swapped those two.
Read as:
"I think somebody who's so suspicious of Nick is scum TMI-ing because they know that Nick didn't save morda. Or even that morda is in fact scum and Nick flipping should make people want to incorrectly clear him town."

This is hard to do on mobile but here goes nothing

Probably gonna put it through my analysis before anything but I'll get it tonight presuming I don't get lynched

Why would you think you would get lynched? You just claimed doctor and I was the only person to vote for you at this point. This isn't a town mindset, this is the mindset of fakeclaiming scum who just got caught.

If I was scum why would I be set on those two players

I'm reminded of in dimensional shift when you brought up how the "why would I" line of questioning is scummy.

Why do you think was he chosen specifically as a target, as opposed to anyone else? Give me your best idea.

I don't like this. Speculating on why a player was chosen is a waste of time, especially the night 1 kill. This might not be as true later but the reason could be literally anything and trying to guess why a player was chosen is just wasting daylight.

So you "missex" you know, like all of the important details being discussed, but you pay attention to the criticism on those details?

Is there a reason you're being so pedantic here? Pointing out a typo as part of your argument? You knew what he meant. This was excessively aggressive, and that's saying a lot coming from me.

Why do you think that I would have said that the 'town widely agreed that the Camoclone case sucked' if I didn't believe it? The context of my saying that was to essentially defend morda (to show why I discounted some of the apparent evidence on him); why would I be saying whatever to fit in - something random / something I wasn't sure of - when my intentions were to defend someone? That would be pointless because noone will listen to you if your reasons are nonsense.

Scum do it all the time. As scum your job is to lie your ass off and say anything to try and blend in.

The issue is that it's a large gut feeling and not a case. I just feel like... you aren't trying to win the game for the town, if that makes sense.

I guess. At the risk of sounding like I'm spouting wifom, I've tried to take your advice and be a little more careful with my cases.

Anyway Tapu Lele's case is really dumb and until we get more info from Nick then I'm cool voting for him. He did sub in for GP who made that really shitty vote d1 that he conveniently never answered for.

Wow. Nailed all that and whiffed the landing.

##vote: Tapu Lele

Vote Count Day 02 #3

Majority to lynch is 6

The following vote count is valid as of Post #533

0 - mordacazir - Camoclone #424
1 - Camoclone - TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK #429
1 - TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK - PMJ #432, Luispipe8 #483
2 - @TOTAL_EPICNESS - Tapu Lele #464, NinjaPenguin #467
1 - NinjaPenguin - bbninjas #469
0 - PMJ - Camoclone #479
2 - Tapu Lele - TOTAL_EPICNESS #500, PMJ #532
1 - Luispipe8 - Camoclone #509

The player who would be lynched if the day ended now is tagged.

*This vote count doesn't reflect the actual vote weight of each player, if any.
*If the voting ends in a tie, the player who got the first tie vote will be lynched.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 2 ends at 30th July 8AM [GMT +8] (Timer).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The following players haven't met the posting quota and will receive a warning if they don't do it by the end of Day 2
@bbninjas
@TOTAL_EPICNESS
Auction Day 2

Each player may sent in a Bid for one of the item only.
Player who bids the most Game Point for that item will received it at the end of this phase. Minimum Bid is 10 Points.
Please sent in your Bids before the Day ends.

To Send in your Bid simply PM me the name item you wish to bid and the amount you want to bid.
Once a bid is sent you can’t change it.

Items List are as follow.
Bag Spy - During the day/night, PM me the name of a player. You will be told how many items that player has in their inventory, as well as the amount of items they used during the game.
Counter Tracker - PM me to use this item. If any player uses the item “Item Finder” during this phase, it will be published in the next Update who used that item.
Constraining Tunic - During the day/night, PM me the name of a player. During the next phase, that player will not be able to use any item.
Judgement Scale - During the night, PM me the name of a player and pick either Positive or Negative. During the next day, if you pick Positive, that player’s vote weight will be x2. If you pick Negative that player’s vote weight will be -1. If more than 1 player use Judgement Scale in the same Night, only 1 Judgement Scale will be used (chosen at random). The other Judgement Scale would not be used up. This item can’t be duplicate.
Christmas Gift - During the day/night, PM me the name of a player. During the next phase, you will receive one of the item used on that player.
Reminder, don't forget to participate in this Bonus Quest to gain GamePoints > #423
Dead players still participate in Bonus Quests, bids and item usage.

Dawn of the final day and the voting is everywhere. We need some unity here.

Sorry, maybe I'm not reading this right >.<
When you say "mechanical", are you referring to something being based off of game mechanics (i.e. roles, items, quests)?

I haven't heard the word used in that way very much. Also, the way you threw around the word led me to discard the adjective from the sentence:
You now outed 2 PRs cause of some weird us mechanical conclusions.
It's not even close to be worth of mechanical lynch.

But if that's what you were trying to say, let's start from there. Suppose mord was not attacked last night.
That would mean
  • A role blocker (who has not revealed himself) blocked Nick on N0, causing no confirmation response.
    Someone else was targeted for the Night Kill on N1, but it failed through another cause
    -Wouldn't this mean that there would be potentially 2 doctor roles, or mafia decided to not NK?
  • OR Nick is scum, failed the nightkill because of an unclaimed Doctor or by choice, and is fabricating this story that would gain him townie points, especially if mord was lynched by Camo.
    -However, no one has CC'd Nick's role, so this is starting to feel unlikely. Choosing not to NK in this small game also would appear to be a very bad option.
  • OR Nick's doctor use was driven to someone else, but he was unaware of this (not likely due to his confirmation of protecting mord)
  • OR some other unlikely wacko explanation because guessing the abilities of PR's is a never ending battle.
In any case, these options still feel a bit unlikely given our current situation. Would you be able to please explain your reasoning a bit more in detail?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back