Finished Mafia LII : The Game World

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tapu Lele, is your vote because: TE noticed Roz's comment (that "the result wasn't valid"), but didn't notice where Aqua said he was specifically told that his action was successful? ... I don't follow why that's scummy at all. People miss sentences all the time, especially if they're part of paragraphs because people don't always feel like reading paragraphs.

From what his activity so far has looked like looking for ways to throw off people, and backing rox is a very convenient outlet to do so. He's not trying to help the thread here.
Plus, doesn't something feel a bit off to you about his playstyle? Like this is the first time he's posted a "reads list".

Ok, I'm sick of this, now Outlook decides to send PB emails to spam. Now; and not last game when posting was even more chaotic. If my activity keeps this low then that's the reason, and kill me/sub me as necessary, I won't stress out for a game that "I lost" for poor e-mail handling. :facepalms:

I had a bunch of quotes saved from D1 but got deleted, apparently.
But in short, @bbninjas , if you think I was shutting down discussion then do so, I don't plan on replying to that again.
I said it before, all I said is that I wasn't going to comment on the subject because /I/ didn't find it relevant. Never did I say "shut up, now, this is worthless, don't talk about it".

Here goes, unlike last game, I actually have a defensive ability as the games doctor, night one I defended bbninjas. Last night, after the scattered misslynch, I defend mord. Today we get flavor suggesting mafia had a nightkill that failed due to that.Camo immediately starts pressuring mord. I now know mord's alignment and believe that Camo is scum as a result of this. If we don't lynch Camo today, I used an identification card on him today and will share results tomorrow. If we misslynch Camo, I am sorry.
##VOTE: Camoclone

"Successfully protected" is most probably referred to you successfully TARGETING that player. Not necessarily that the shield actually stopped something. So your "case" is completely build on top of that assumption that Mord was targeted last night.
Also, OF COURSE, whoever posts first in the day is 150% scum, no doubt, 100% real, no fake! [/sarcasm]

Try to get out of this one, Camo. You're cornered.

Ha. Mind sharing another joke?

Gimme your thoughts, living players

That you went completely over your head on a "case" that doesn't even finish writing the "c".

I believe that if we're right about Camo, there are two more. I have my suspicions but they are gonna need some work for me to verify. For now, I rest on the Camo case as it really is the best thing we have at the moment and I'm like 99% sure of this.

Ok, sure, by that logic, if whatever you have on Camo is the best thing we have at the moment then this next vote is already 3 times better than what we have right now.

##VOTE: Nick

##VOTE: NP I'm pretty confident with this vote, because we've seen an inconsistent progression with his votes / reads across the board. He flip-flopped over his read on scattered (neutral -> innocent -> neutralish/innocent -> scummy) without there being any real development in the case. He voted on-and-off with the morda wagon (more or less whenever the morda wagon was a convenient push). His vote now on TE is very vague; he doesn't say why he doesn't like TE's posts in general.
You can say my progression was like that as long as you want; that won't make it any more true.
Shockingly I'm not explaining my vote intentionally! :O
If he was scum and they came up with this plan I’m sure someone would tell him how bad it was.
Scum Nick is fine claiming into a potential counter-claim without consulting his buddies as evidenced by last game; I could see him doing it.
That's actualy ridiculous.

You want to lynch someone cause he protected someone. Wasn't even told about save, just protect.

It's not even close to be worth of mechanical lynch.
Learn to read people if you need to base your lynches on stuff like that.
I don't think Lele was saying this at all?

I want to see reactions from Nick before voting him and a full claim of his doctor ability and result PM.

I want to know what reason roz has to assume mord wasn't actually attacked.

Let’s do this the right way.
Is there anyone who wants to counterclaim Nick? Do so now. Trading a doctor for scum is a fine trade in a game this size.

Did anyone use an item or roleblock last night? Again, trading a roleblocker for scum is a good trade.

I fully back this. If anyone is able to counterclaim what Nick's role is, please speak up.

And considering that there was a claimed attempted kill on you @mordacazir, you should also speak up if you have confirming/disconfirming evidence to Nick's story.

There
Was
No
Attempt
To
Kill
Mord

Okay, so what happened? You said there was no kill attempt. Nick says that there was because he saved mord. You're the only one who can shed light on the situation, otherwise we're just going in circles.

@PMJ @Luispipe8 so you think Nick is lying and isn’t the doctor?
I think it's possible, yes. I'd been suspicious of him during day one. I thought his repeated mentions of the things he did as scum, and his mindset as scum, warranted a closer look. It is also worthy of note that Dimensional Shift had no town doctor, and that setup was larger than this one. I'll concede that it is kinda questionable to have a scum doctor but no town doctor in a setup as small as this one, so normally I'd be willing to back off of this wagon.

But roz says that Nick is lying. You don't have to counterclaim a role to have two roles with similar effects, and I see little use for two town-aligned protection roles in a game this small. Actually, come to think of it, scattered mind and someone else also had two similar roles. They both swapped abilities, but at different times of day. I don't know why roz would be so confident otherwise. @roz_the_eevee, explain?

Okay, so what happened? You said there was no kill attempt. Nick says that there was because he saved mord. You're the only one who can shed light on the situation, otherwise we're just going in circles.

I think it's possible, yes. I'd been suspicious of him during day one. I thought his repeated mentions of the things he did as scum, and his mindset as scum, warranted a closer look. It is also worthy of note that Dimensional Shift had no town doctor, and that setup was larger than this one. I'll concede that it is kinda questionable to have a scum doctor but no town doctor in a setup as small as this one, so normally I'd be willing to back off of this wagon.

But roz says that Nick is lying. You don't have to counterclaim a role to have two roles with similar effects, and I see little use for two town-aligned protection roles in a game this small. Actually, come to think of it, scattered mind and someone else also had two similar roles. They both swapped abilities, but at different times of day. I don't know why roz would be so confident otherwise. @roz_the_eevee, explain?

For last time, I'm not saying he is lying.

He is claiming he PROTECTED mord, wich to my knowledge could be truth.
However he did not SAVE them from a kill.

For last time, I'm not saying he is lying.

He is claiming he PROTECTED mord, wich to my knowledge could be truth.
However he did not SAVE them from a kill.

I understand the distinction but around here those words are used pretty interchangeably. Case in point, Nick claims to have protected both mord and bbninjas but only received confirmation on the action on mord, which would imply mord was attacked and saved. You guys can't both be right (he would not have gotten a message if there had been no attack), so one of you has to be wrong.

@TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK, when you targeted bbninjas on night zero, did you get any message from the hosts in response to it?

Vote Count Day 02 #2

Majority to lynch is 6

The following vote count is valid as of Post #498

1 - mordacazir - Camoclone #424
1 - Camoclone - TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK #429
2 - TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK - PMJ #432, Luispipe8 #483
2 - @TOTAL_EPICNESS - Tapu Lele #464, NinjaPenguin #467
1 - NinjaPenguin - bbninjas #469
1 - PMJ - Camoclone #479

The player who would be lynched if the day ended now is tagged.

*This vote count doesn't reflect the actual vote weight of each player, if any.
*If the voting ends in a tie, the player who got the first tie vote will be lynched.

- There is no error in the vote count
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 2 ends at 30th July 8AM [GMT +8] (Timer).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Auction Day 2

Each player may sent in a Bid for one of the item only.
Player who bids the most Game Point for that item will received it at the end of this phase. Minimum Bid is 10 Points.
Please sent in your Bids before the Day ends.

To Send in your Bid simply PM me the name item you wish to bid and the amount you want to bid.
Once a bid is sent you can’t change it.

Items List are as follow.
Bag Spy - During the day/night, PM me the name of a player. You will be told how many items that player has in their inventory, as well as the amount of items they used during the game.
Counter Tracker - PM me to use this item. If any player uses the item “Item Finder” during this phase, it will be published in the next Update who used that item.
Constraining Tunic - During the day/night, PM me the name of a player. During the next phase, that player will not be able to use any item.
Judgement Scale - During the night, PM me the name of a player and pick either Positive or Negative. During the next day, if you pick Positive, that player’s vote weight will be x2. If you pick Negative that player’s vote weight will be -1. If more than 1 player use Judgement Scale in the same Night, only 1 Judgement Scale will be used (chosen at random). The other Judgement Scale would not be used up. This item can’t be duplicate.
Christmas Gift - During the day/night, PM me the name of a player. During the next phase, you will receive one of the item used on that player.
Reminder, don't forget to participate in this Bonus Quest to gain GamePoints > #423

Last edited:
Lele your case on me doesn’t make much sense.
First of all you say I’m trying to make chaos but the post you chose to show this (when I misread what camo said about a policy lynch) was an active attempt to question what camo was saying so we could advance the conversation. Which according to you was what I was trying to prevent.
Second of all last time you accused me of “creating chaos” was last game. you claimed it was a key point in the case on me which ended with me flipping town and you flipping scum
It feels like you’re grasping at straws to make a case on me so you can push a lynch sooooo.
##VOTE: Tapu Lele

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back