Finished Mafia LII : The Game World

Status
Not open for further replies.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Day 1

The night passed by without much hitch. Some of the player decide that it's better to just sit in their room and mind their own business....

Like any usual day, everyone gather in the town hall to gather information about their quest.

“I see the darkness present in this hall, I fear that life will be lost soon enough. Players I beg of you please get rid of the Myth from our community. Leaving them might be the end of you.”

MAIN QUEST
Quest Name : Purge a Player
Requirement : Vote 1 player to be lynched
Rewards : Reduction in Player
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BONUS QUEST
Quest Name : Earn Game Point with Quizzes
Requirement : You can only pick 3 Question to be Answered.
Rewards :
  • For each Question answered correctly, you will gain 10 Game Points.
  • The Question which is selected the least will give 15 Game Points when answered correctly instead.
  • The Question which is selected the most will give 5 Game Points when answered correctly instead.
The Question are as follow

1. Mafia or also known as Werewolf is a staple game in PokeBeach Forum. In which Mafia Game that I survived and won while heading an all Town Mason Chat. Please also state the name of my role.
  2. Monopoly has been widely played accross the continent. Who won the Monopoly World Championship in 1988 and where was it held.
  3. Recently there has been a spite in Anime/Manga with Parrallel World Genre. In Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyusoukyoku who is the name of the main character before he was transported and what was his job.
  4. Mega Pokemon was introduce in Generation 6. Which Mega Pokemon is use by Siebold in Pokemon Anime and what is the name of the episode.
  5. League of Legends is popular game that is said to be based on DoTA Map. Which character is known as The Curator of Sands and what is the name of his passive ability.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 1 has started. Day 1 will end at 23th July 9PM [GMT +8] (Timer)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Night 0 (Dragon Shield was not purchased)
Auction

Each player may sent in a Bid for one of the item only.
Player who bids the most Game Point for that item will received it at the end of this phase. Minimum Bid is 10 Points.
Please sent in your Bids before the Day ends.

To Send in your Bid simply PM me the name item you wish to bid and the amount you want to bid.
Once a bid is sent you can’t change it.

Items List are as follow.
Auto Skip - During the day, PM me the name of a player. That player can’t use their Active Ability on the next night.
Item Finder - During the day/night, PM me the name of a player. During this phase, if that player uses an item, it will be published in the next Update
Double Blade - During the day, PM me the name of a player. That player can use their Active Ability twice on the next night.
Telepathy Link- During the day, PM me the names of two players. During the night, both players will target each other (excluding Night Kill)
Christmas Gifts - During the day/night, PM me the name of a player. During the next phase, you will receive one of the item used on that player.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS : Mod can you changed the tittle & remove the sign up (I can't access the more option function)

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
##VOTE: CamocloneYou were first to like the confirmation post because you were so excited to roll scum right?

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
*Update about the Bonus Quest

You may do research to obtain the answer. You are however forbid from discussing about it in the thread or QT provided.

TOTAL_EPICNESS

it wouldnt let me put morse code
##VOTE: NinjaPenguin
First vote is always scum don’t even try to deny it this is solid evidence with no flaws or holes in it whatsoever

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
##VOTE: NinjaPenguin
First vote is always scum don’t even try to deny it this is solid evidence with no flaws or holes in it whatsoever

So you are using the same RVS joke from last game? classic scum trying to trace back to his town meta

##VOTE: TE

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Checking in... aaaaand checking out, see you later.

Status
Not open for further replies.