Finished Mafia LI: Senate Subterfuge~Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @TOTAL_EPICNESS, weren't you in a very similar situation last game? You gained an on-death ability from triplemo midway through day 2 in mafia 50. By keeping it a secret and disclosing it only upon your death, you pulled a completely unexpected move which turned the tide of the game and gained you lots of attention - so much that you got a player MVP award.

I just find it hard that to believe that you would simply forget this experience when it left such a big impact during the last game
The situation is different in this case in this case people know I got scum knows I got a new ability and this ability I have now isn’t very interactive it just happens and I’m out of the game I knew that I had a target on my back after winning but I wanted to live for longer and enjoy the game so I told you all what it was so scum wouldn’t kill me I didn’t think it through very well I know
but comparing this to last game isn’t very good in one case it was secret that I got the ability and it was interactive in this its public knowledge I got something and it just happens
But hey I might get lynched today if that’s any consolation then my ability can activate

So wait could someone briefly explain all the points on me so I can explain myself and at least see all the reasons why people want to lynch me in one place instead of having to go back and forth through the thread?

##UNVERB
##VERB: Tapu lele

There are a whole bunch of reasons for this lynch that other players have already mentioned. But the main reason for this vote is because he's trying to figure out the roles this especially scummy because of all the warnings against it. Even if he was town the role fishing would hurt us more than it would help us. Since Lele "role fished" last game you would think he'd learn since it ultimately got him night killed. It's possible he's confident he won't be n'ked because he's scum. In my opinion he's the best option out of all the other candidates.

Because lele reinforces the point that we should be scumhunting instead of rolehunting. I also want to hear from you why think it was scum-like please.
Because he was rolehunting before that; that post was p obviously a backpedal. FoS on morda if Lele flips scum.
Comments on TE coming soon but for if I forget:
##vote: TOTAL_EPICNESS
Dw, we won't forget about this. ^.^
Can someone explain what's happening with scattered? I'm a bit lost on that. Is it like just cos of WIFOM?
It legitimately makes less sense than any of the cases bb has rejected so far. Yes it's just based on a single WIFOMy point scattered made.
Though lele would give us more info imo, he's starting to lean town for me. I think I'm going to vote for TE. The whole not wanting to reveal the certamen, revealing the certamen, and then the latest quotes about that just seem pretty... strange.
Yeah that's the boat I'm in. And at this point it's definitely worth lynching TE because a) he's the scummiest player in the game and b) he'll give us enough information to go off for D2. I'll ##UNVOTE and park my vote on ##VOTE: TE as idk if I'll be on the rest of the Day.
Hey @TOTAL_EPICNESS, weren't you in a very similar situation last game? You gained an on-death ability from triplemo midway through day 2 in mafia 50. By keeping it a secret and disclosing it only upon your death, you pulled a completely unexpected move which turned the tide of the game and gained you lots of attention - so much that you got a player MVP award.

I just find it hard that to believe that you would simply forget this experience when it left such a big impact during the last game
I'm sorry, what? You have a hard time believing somebody would forget an experience when it was so pivotal during the last game?

>.>
<.<
The situation is different in this case in this case people know I got scum knows I got a new ability and this ability I have now isn’t very interactive it just happens and I’m out of the game I knew that I had a target on my back after winning but I wanted to live for longer and enjoy the game so I told you all what it was so scum wouldn’t kill me I didn’t think it through very well I know
but comparing this to last game isn’t very good in one case it was secret that I got the ability and it was interactive in this its public knowledge I got something and it just happens
But hey I might get lynched today if that’s any consolation then my ability can activate
Scumslip bolded for emphasis. He accidentally referred to the guys doing the NK as "people" rather than "scum"; tried to fix it but forgot to delete it.
##UNVERB
##VERB: Tapu lele

There are a whole bunch of reasons for this lynch that other players have already mentioned. But the main reason for this vote is because he's trying to figure out the roles this especially scummy because of all the warnings against it. Even if he was town the role fishing would hurt us more than it would help us. Since Lele "role fished" last game you would think he'd learn since it ultimately got him night killed. It's possible he's confident he won't be n'ked because he's scum. In my opinion he's the best option out of all the other candidates.
Thoughts on TE?

Actually Jabber that was partly because I was rushed partly because I forgot the word “it” and partly because I forgot a comma what I meant to say was “people know I got it, Scum knows I got it”
If you look at the rest of my posts I don’t use commas or any punctuation really so sometimes things like that come out where they make no sense sorry I’ll work on that to avoid confusion in the future

I'm sorry, what? You have a hard time believing somebody would forget an experience when it was so pivotal during the last game?

>.>
<.<

Ahahaha, I see what you are saying. :p
Sorry for the hypocrisy.

His claim about his death ability is definitely suspicious but I think his willingness to answer questions and calm defense are reason enough to to believe him. Besides if he is telling the truth about his ability than he could really help us out.
I know I might sound foolish asking this, but why would it help us out? If he's not lying, he just told Mafia that he has an on death ability and that they should not kill him. It sounds like he's doing this to survive for his own sake, not ours.
Are you just making a generic explanation to cover for him?
Let me know your reasoning

. Since Lele "role fished" last game you would think he'd learn since it ultimately got him night killed. It's possible he's confident he won't be n'ked because he's scum.
Umm... What? Role fishing got me night killed? While I admit role hunting helped me to lose the game, that's not exactly how it played out.

Okay, I'm sorry that I don't really have the time to make a real comment on TE, but here are some things:
First of all him claiming his death ability seems stupid, but if you look from a scums perspective it only gives you a immunity till later days.
Second, his overall behavoir is off imo. He seems more engaged than earlier games.
Third, I dont want to get killed early on is a pretty scummy excuse for claiming. (Sorry if you're actually town, but mafia is harsh and sometimes doesnt care if someones enjoying it)

Okay, I'm sorry that I don't really have the time to make a real comment on TE, but here are some things:
First of all him claiming his death ability seems stupid, but if you look from a scums perspective it only gives you a immunity till later days.
Second, his overall behavoir is off imo. He seems more engaged than earlier games.
Third, I dont want to get killed early on is a pretty scummy excuse for claiming. (Sorry if you're actually town, but mafia is harsh and sometimes doesnt care if someones enjoying it)
1: it was stupid and I regret it if I had looked ahead and predicted that this would happen I wouldn’t have done it as instead of just getting nightkilled we might waste a lynch
2: if you look back to last game when it was lynch me or lynch Sim I was pretty active it’s cause I have to defend myself another reason is just some dumb luck with timing of people’s posts that makes me appear more active
3: I agree this game can be brutal but look would you want to get nightkilled day 1? From what I’ve heard from people talking about it on discord and in other games it sucks and I don’t want to go trough that

I know I might sound foolish asking this, but why would it help us out? If he's not lying, he just told Mafia that he has an on death ability and that they should not kill him. It sounds like he's doing this to survive for his own sake, not ours.
Are you just making a generic explanation to cover for him?
Let me know your reasoning
I know you were asking Samwise but I have an answer for that
It helps us out because now there is a very low chance that I’ll get nightkilled so there’s a low chance that I’ll die meaning we have a near invincible town

I know you were asking Samwise but I have an answer for that
It helps us out because now there is a very low chance that I’ll get nightkilled so there’s a low chance that I’ll die meaning we have a near invincible town
But I’d still like to hear samwise’ answer

I know I might sound foolish asking this, but why would it help us out?

If he's telling the truth (which I believe he is) than someone the mafia wont kill is invaluable. like an invincible townie.

Maybe I remember wrong but your rolefishing contributed to your death.

As I mentioned previously it doesn't help the town either especially since there was such an emphasis on not claiming. (so please stop)

If he's telling the truth (which I believe he is) than someone the mafia wont kill is invaluable. like an invincible townie.
Where are you getting that info from? Afaik TE has only said his ability had to do with death, it hasn't said that it made him invincible.
so please stop
Lele has pretty much stopped talking about roles by now. Unless you're referring to something else that should be stopped?

##WONDER-TAG: TE
I'm not going to vote for myself, and you just seem too fishy to me after all of this.
I admit that there is a Townie intention I'm reading a bit, but I have to vote anyways.

Sigh oh well I don’t have rich do this but I don’t want to end up messing up even more than I already have good luck in the rest of the game you guys! I hope this prize I got serves you all well
##UNVOTE
##SACRIFICE FOR THE GREATER GOOD: myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back