Finished Mafia LI: Senate Subterfuge~Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah yes because I wouldn't just say that to him in scumchat if we were buddies
No, you wouldn't, because the FoS was put on you for distancing yourself with Lele in the thread.

The lead on Lele is legit, but I feel like they have quite a lot of votes on them already from a scan. Probably am completely wrong, though.

[QUOTE="Jabberwock, post: 2946651, member: 107419]
FoS on Gekki if Lele flips scum.[/QUOTE]

Oh this is a good catch! What do you think about the tone of Gekkis post? Gekki seemed confident that the defence he gave (that “he could have just posted it in the scumchat”) would get people off his back, so it appears that he hadn’t considered the motive of “distancing”, and so “distancing” couldn’t have been a motive.

No, you wouldn't, because the FoS was put on you for distancing yourself with Lele in the thread.

The lead on Lele is legit, but I feel like they have quite a lot of votes on them already from a scan. Probably am completely wrong, though.
Feel free to also take a stab at what I posted above btw

I’m pretty sure TE or Jplap has about double the votes than Lele.

TE reads to me as insecure. His over-confident defence is just a symptom of that. His insecurity doesn't mean he's scum tho and could just as much mean he's town.

If bolding were less of a hassle on my phone I'd vote Lele. As is I'll do it tomorrow 9.9

Oh this is a good catch! What do you think about the tone of Gekkis post? Gekki seemed confident that the defence he gave (that “he could have just posted it in the scumchat”) would get people off his back, so it appears that he hadn’t considered the motive of “distancing”, and so “distancing” couldn’t have been a motive.
Honestly I have yet to play a game with Gekki where he doesn't fall back on WIFOM at least three times before Day 1 is over. I don't think it by itself is indicative of alignment, but if Lele flips scum we'll see.

Honestly I have yet to play a game with Gekki where he doesn't fall back on WIFOM at least three times before Day 1 is over. I don't think it by itself is indicative of alignment, but if Lele flips scum we'll see.
I'm not exactly sure how WIFOM is related to the question I asked tbh. Do you think that Gekki would have confidentially asserted that particular defense, had he intentionally and knowingly attempted to distance himself from Lele?

The reason being that Gekki normally gives WIFOMy reasons when he himself believes that reason to be the valid and only (correct) interpretation (i.e. when he claims to always play scummy, when called out for scummy play).

The death ability speculation is good but would Jplap really think of that?
Yo TE, when you said this did you mean that the rolefishing was a good thing? If so think that's an interesting bit of info if lele were to flip scum.
Ah yes because I wouldn't just say that to him in scumchat if we were buddies
This reads kinda... pressured? Idk how gekki usually plays but he sounds defensive in this post.

Orrr I wasn't trying to distance myself from him, I was just trying to keep us talking about useful things :U

Orrr I wasn't trying to distance myself from him, I was just trying to keep us talking about useful things :U
And instead of telling lele to do that, why didn't you just pressure him? We'd get a lot more info out of that than simply just telling him to stop. :p
But let's not speculate too much on that. We want to be scumhunting here and not rolehunting.
Ohey noticed this when I was backlogging, cool. Like how you said that after already putting a decent amount of effort into rolefishing.

And instead of telling lele to do that, why didn't you just pressure him? We'd get a lot more info out of that than simply just telling him to stop. :p
Because people were already doing that and I would have said the exact same thing that they had, which helps no one.

[QUOTE="double o squirtle, post: 2946710, member: 110948"This reads kinda... pressured? Idk how gekki usually plays but he sounds defensive in this post.[/QUOTE]
It actually read fairly calm to me - I was a bit impressed, haha.

When was the last time you played / played with Gekki, Dos?

Yo TE, when you said this did you mean that the rolefishing was a good thing? If so think that's an interesting bit of info if lele were to flip scum
At this point in time people were discussing the theory that Jplap is an independent third faction or had a very powerful death ability and when he said he had a game changing town ability it was to bait either scum to kill him assuming he’s town or for us to lynch him. I didn’t think that was possible because as I said in that quote you had he’s very new to the game and probably wouldn’t think of baiting his own death to activate his ability

TE reads to me as insecure. His over-confident defence is just a symptom of that.
How did you know
What do you mean by this Cel? If you’re referring to RVS I do that in all RVS stages if you’re referring to something else...I got nothing

That contradiction by Lele is the best lead, imo. Gekki's response is normal to me. He was even a bit more aggressive and/or pressured as town in past games, from what I remember.

That contradiction by Lele is the best lead, imo. Gekki's response is normal to me. He was even a bit more aggressive and/or pressured as town in past games, from what I remember.
Do you have any thoughts on or questions to ask anyone else?

Do you have any thoughts on or questions to ask anyone else?

Celever is a bit aggressive, which is something I noticed with him in very recent games trying to get on the nerves of people, like TE. At least so it seems. Not sure what to make of it, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back