Finished Mafia XLIX: Fight for the Falls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey we don't need a WoT on someone who's gonna be lynched anyways. Make a case on your D2 target instead.
^
If ninjas honestly doesn't offer anything significant today I have no problem with hammering him tbh. He's so scummy it's not even funny.

If Camo hasn't fully convinced you yet than I don't think an ISO will.

Then ISO a couple people who it's been hard to get a read on and determine through that if they're town or scum.
He p much has but an ISO helps anyone who isn't convinced.

Will do. (Later)

Okay for now I'm going to assume that their goal isn't to exploit a fabricated back-up from the host and that they're both town. Two scums revealing themselfs as town neighbours would be immensely risky on day 1 and therefore unlikely. It is especially unlike Camo, I remember him being quite negative about the times I fabricated. Commenting it wasn't a very good play even the time it did work out :p

I was hoping for more pressure on Lord, but I agree with PMJ that a lynch is better than no lynch. BBninjas lynch will provide us useful information even if he does flip town. (I'm still not completely convinced he doesn't) I'll be placing my vote on him before I go to sleep to make sure the day doesn't end without a lynch. Which will be in roughly 4 hours.

They likely suddenly claimed because my speculation hit exactly on the truth.

Masons and Neighbors are people the share a chat outside the game. Masons know they share alignment, while neighbors are unsure.

Since they are Masons, they both know the other one is town. It's not a scum claim because Masons are by far the best kill targets, especially because Gekki is a huge PR.

Host confirmed them as town to eachother.

Because he doesn't need to tell scum his ability and may as well try his hardest to bait the kill.

Subconscious actions that people do that indicate that they are not trying to play towards the town win condition. For example, polarizing the town is something that town has no reason to do (and hurts it a ton), which is why people who try to do it are so often scum.
1) See above.
2) Means we both know we're town and that we have a quick topic to discuss the game outside of thread.
3) I think NP meant to say obvtown (obvious town).
4) We asked jade if the other was town, and he said yes.
5) Because he wanted scum to direct the nightkill to him so there wasn't a nightkill.
6) A scum tell is a reason why you think someone is scummy, I.E "I have a scum tell on Professor_jplap for his lack of contribution".
Cool, thank you to both of you :). NP, you would be an excellent Mafia teacher.
That would explain the most part of Camo's and Gekki's behavior.
Ok, I'm going to give you a vote of confidence for now, powered up by the fact that NP, who I think is one of the towniest, immediately endorsed you.

Regarding bbninjas, I still don't see enough evidence of him being scum but, as PMJ and Robin said, it will give us information even if he flips town. How many additional votes are needed for the lynch to occur?

Cool, thank you to both of you :). NP, you would be an excellent Mafia teacher.
That would explain the most part of Camo's and Gekki's behavior.
Ok, I'm going to give you a vote of confidence for now, powered up by the fact that NP, who I think is one of the towniest, immediately endorsed you.

Regarding bbninjas, I still don't see enough evidence of him being scum but, as PMJ and Robin said, it will give us information even if he flips town. How many additional votes are needed for the lynch to occur?
2 more, if majority insta-lynch is active (will have to check the OP again).

Also if the day ends without one player having the majority of votes on them there is no lynch.

@Anyone who hasn't voted bb, do so or you're on my hitlist for tomorrow.

TLS, jplap, and rainy can all go on my scumlist regardless of bb's flip if they don't start posting.

Nah. But I want a legitimate reason for why not at this point.
I want a full blown defense for him that somehow manages to convince me he isn't scum, if you don't vote for him. Especially with majority active.

Also if the day ends without one player having the majority of votes on them there is no lynch.

@Anyone who hasn't voted bb, do so or you're on my hitlist for tomorrow.
Or state your intention to tonight because we still want to give the TLS, rainy, Jplap kinda people a chance to speak.
Why am I a townread of yours? I wasn't even here for half the day and really haven't helped incredibly much while I was here.

Or state your intention to tonight because we still want to give the TLS, rainy, Jplap kinda people a chance to speak.
Yes. But hitlist doesn't mean autolynch, it means you're on my radar.

@rainyman123 Hi. Stop lurking, the water's fine. :D
Why am I a townread of yours? I wasn't even here for half the day and really haven't helped incredibly much while I was here.
Probably because you don't scumread him (To my knowledge) and he wants to pocket you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back