Finished Mafia XLIX: Fight for the Falls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simply put, I meant lynching you wouldn't seem to severely cripple the town, even if it was a mislynch. But, the scummier the safer, and I can't deny that Camo's acting scummy now, even taking into consideration the Camo factor. So no, it's not more important to me that a lynch is safe than if we nail scum. A safe lynch in my book is just one that seems low risk to execute.

I don't see why camoclone's immense pressure on BB is suddenly scummy, he has been exaggerating points since the beginning of BB's case, can't be really surprised for calling out a possible slip. Nevermind it would be a waste to spend almost our entire day 1 solely focusing on BBninjas and Camoclone's back and forth argument twisting. It's not healthy. Camoclone didn't even bother going after the fact that three times in a row players asked him what he will think of Mariano and Jabber if BBninjas flips town.

Even after Camo answers the question Lord asks the question again. It shouldn't even be relevant to Lord, why the curiosity? To get a read on Camoclone or because one of them is Lord's scumbuddy. Immediately after I accused Lord for tunneling BBninjas he switched his vote to Jabber. He also stopped pursuing his suspicions towards Mariano. Yet he wants to know if Jabber and Mariano are in the clear if BBninjas flips town. This gives the impression that those comments were nothing but a move to reduce the suspicion of any ties between them. @Lord o da rings you don't like me having a case on you than try to clear this up.

@Professor_jplap At this point I just have to assume you're ignoring the game. I've seen you online long enough to have checked this thread, plenty of questions have been asked. My radar stays on you unless you comment or give a reason for your low activity.

Simply put, I meant lynching you wouldn't seem to severely cripple the town, even if it was a mislynch. But, the scummier the safer, and I can't deny that Camo's acting scummy now, even taking into consideration the Camo factor. So no, it's not more important to me that a lynch is safe than if we nail scum. A safe lynch in my book is just one that seems low risk to execute.
Okay then. What are your thoughts on people that aren't myself or Camo? Anyone standing out to you?

@bbninjas Would you mind giving us a reads list?
Sure, I feel like it's a good time to organise my thoughts properly and see other's responses to them.

Town:
Jabber - Aggressiveness, his tendency to respond to many people and his partial defense/partial pressure of me are all very much how I remember it from him.
Robin - Robin isn't just going with the flow, and is making insightful points about other people. (Scum go against the flow too, but they often don't make good points about other people.)
Gekki - unfortunately is playing very alike the last couple of games, and although I'd like to see that change, he's probably inno.

Neutral:
simsands - keep flopping between a mafian lean and neutral. Should not get a free pass, otherwise - if he's scum - he'll probably secure a win
NP - he's sick, and the only mafian lean I had is explained entirely by that. Not enough posts to read a particular alignment.
rainy, Jplap, TLS - absolutely need to be posting. Them not posting is a dead-weight and will screw with my reads.

Scum leans:
Mariano - He keeps disappearing. I don't like this very much at all.
Megapod - Similar to Lorde in that he's flying under the radar, but I haven't seen anything from him that is particularly odd.
Camo - Ever since that whole ordeal about him thinking ahead (and being inconsistent about that) from a few pages ago, he's dropped in aggressiveness and pushiness. The inconsistency is interesting (I could see it being a slip, or simply because he was getting cocky/out-of-practice). I'm reading his slight withdrawal as him being more careful, and think that he's more likely to do that as mafia, and care less about inconsistencies as inno.

Scum:
Lorde - pending her response to what's been pointed out; her recent post barely commented on the current discussion does not sit well with me at all. Flying under the radar pretty majorly.
PMJ - early vote was hypocritical/a double standard; later on wishywashy, in that he was saying he didn't care too much about my lynch, although his consistent commentary (and sometimes significant pressure) indicates he has a vested interest. So that's also rather inconsistent.

Knowing how things normally is, there is probably a scum among the people who haven't been getting particularly involved in the discussion: @rainyman123, @Professor_jplap, @Mariano11887, @The Last Shaymin
Also knowing me, one of Lorde and PMJ are probably inno and they other is probably scum. I would not be confident in lynching any of my scum leans, since they are still rather undeveloped.

Town:
Gekki - unfortunately is playing very alike the last couple of games, and although I'd like to see that change, he's probably inno.

What??? He is playing extremely different from how he played the last two games, which is one of the main reasons why he's one of my top scum reads. He has previously been sticking his head out and playing very aggressively, while this game he's hiding behind other players and slipping under the radar.

The question that Lorde asks is virtually the same that Mariano is asking, yet there isn't any acknowledgement whatsoever that Mariano just asked this, to which @Camoclone said "why do you ask that?" and "Who knows" (which is unbelievably non-committal). There is also no comment on Gekki saying that the question is WIFOM either, nor on the discussion following that. All very strange.
That may be because I haven't seen anyone else ask that question?

So Camo and Jabber had a feud thing. Just makes both of them look worse.
Simply put, I meant lynching you wouldn't seem to severely cripple the town, even if it was a mislynch.
What exactly does this mean?
Even after Camo answers the question Lord asks the question again. It shouldn't even be relevant to Lord, why the curiosity? To get a read on Camoclone or because one of them is Lord's scumbuddy. Immediately after I accused Lord for tunneling BBninjas he switched his vote to Jabber. He also stopped pursuing his suspicions towards Mariano. Yet he wants to know if Jabber and Mariano are in the clear if BBninjas flips town. This gives the impression that those comments were nothing but a move to reduce the suspicion of any ties between them. @Lord o da rings you don't like me having a case on you than try to clear this up.
- What? I can't switch off of my RVS vote? Jfc.
- I'm not tunneling and I think it's hilarious you think so. Honestly tunneling someone with dedication takes a lot of activity, something I am not able to have atm.
- Because Camo has said multiple times Jabber and Mariano are the best people to look into if BB flips scum. So what if he flips town, what then?
- I don't think I got the notion that you were even trying to build a case on me.
Also I forgot Lord was a she sorry
:p
What??? He is playing extremely different from how he played the last two games, which is one of the main reasons why he's one of my top scum reads. He has previously been sticking his head out and playing very aggressively, while this game he's hiding behind other players and slipping under the radar.
Seconding this, actually.

What's interesting here is ninjas absolute fascination with making me look bad
Are you looking yourself in a mirror? It's exactly what you do to other people.

To clarify for everyone inexperienced, ninjas stated that I can both think of him as scum and town which only town (and I guess indie) can.
The most WIFOMy point I've seen so far in this game.

It's scummy because of this post #341 (I can't c/p on the forums fsr; idk why), which is essentially an overt attempt to get NP to talk about players other than you. Town would want to clear up the mistake. Scum would want to move on as quickly as possible.
I never felt I had NP's attention towards me, so my intention could never be to deflect it.

Correct and why is that a problem? There's an incredibly high chance ninjas flips scum. I'm clearly pointing out how you and Mariano are trying to do everything you can to prevent a ninjas lynch using faulty logic.
Using faulty logic? Start by applying some logic in your non existent reasoning.

Is there anyone who actually believe @bbninjas isn't scum at this point?
Yes, me.

Mariano - He keeps disappearing. I don't like this very much at all.
I'm trying to participate as much as I can. Keep in mind I access Pokebeach mostly from the office.

I also was doing a compilation of the posts where Camo contradicts himself when talking about thinking ahead, but then I saw it was already covered enough by other people.

bb, you misunderstand. I don't care that you personally are up for a lynch. I care that a lynch happens at all. That is my vested interest. As long as day one ends with a lynch, that's the goal. That's how I always play day one. That's why I instavote anyone suggesting nl d1 is a good idea, and why it seems like I'm out to see you die.

Alright lads it's crunch time. Can we get another vote on ninjas or so. We need a claim to progress.

I never felt I had NP's attention towards me, so my intention could never be to deflect it.

Using faulty logic? Start by applying some logic in your non existent reasoning.

Yes, me.

I'm trying to participate as much as I can. Keep in mind I access Pokebeach mostly from the office.

I also was doing a compilation of the posts where Camo contradicts himself when talking about thinking ahead, but then I saw it was already covered enough by other people.
How is this WIFOM at all? It's literally one of the biggest scum tells in the game.

No, you didn't vote for BBninjas but you went along with the case (you commented it was currently the best lynch option, the same comment where you said BB's town meta is less focused) After I pointed out you don't seem interested in other cases you switched your vote on Jabber. I don't care at all you still had your RVS vote on Megapod.

- I'm not tunneling and I think it's hilarious you think so. Honestly tunneling someone with dedication takes a lot of activity, something I am not able to have atm.

You're not tunneling BBninjas with a lot of dedication... but you're not pursuing any other case with a lot of dedication either.

- Because Camo has said multiple times Jabber and Mariano are the best people to look into if BB flips scum. So what if he flips town, what then?

Do I need to spell it out for you? It would be a good idea to look into players that voted BBninjas. Like Camoclone for instance.

- I don't think I got the notion that you were even trying to build a case on me.

Maybe start paying more attention?

As if it weren't clear enough I'm confident in the bbninjas case and it would take a lot for me to switch off him today.

Okay I'm just gonna be honest here and say I got distracted by Minecraft. :p

Shocked that no one has pointed this out yet, but, Jabber only started pressuring bb after Camo started to pressure Jabber for defending bb. Mariano this entire game has basically sheeped bb and Jabber and done nothing else. bb still reads Jabber as high town and is defending him. That's why these 3 are connected.

Yes, me.

If bb flips town I'm looking at you and jplap.

Quoted the wrong post. Smh
That may be because I haven't seen anyone else ask that question?

So Camo and Jabber had a feud thing. Just makes both of them look worse.

What exactly does this mean?

:p

Seconding this, actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back