Finished Mafia XLIX: Fight for the Falls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. When did I have NP's attention? I asked him for general thoughts about the game. Please explain me how is that scummy.
It's scummy because of this post #341 (I can't c/p on the forums fsr; idk why), which is essentially an overt attempt to get NP to talk about players other than you. Town would want to clear up the mistake. Scum would want to move on as quickly as possible.
"Please tell me what you will think IF bb flips town." It's WIFOM because we don't know whether bb will flip town or not and semantics because if he flips scum this is totally useless info.
Oh! Oh! So you don't know whether bb will flip town. Glad you, if not your shepherd, know that bb isn't confoscum.
So, I'm seeing very little difference between Gekki last game and this game. Gekki started sheeping behind the most charismatic and aggressive person (this game, it's Camo), instantly assumes they are inno and agrees with most of what they say, and continues tunneling them thinking and refuting anyone that says he's sheeping. I suspect there's also another reason he has been sheeping behind Camo, and that's because Camo also gets suspect because his meta is scummy, much like Gekki does. (This meta is, of course, a problem in itself.)
I wasn't playing last game, but I can't remember Gekki ever sheeping anywhere near as hard as he is now. It's actually a little absurd how convinced he is that Camo's town.
Oh whoops read "my argument against him" as "my playstyle". Yeah now the quote he provided doesn't work.
Camo's argument against bb is 90% nonsense––as per the usual for his playstyle. That should've been obvious. >.>
- lack of contribution (to furthering the town wincon) early game - This is very much false - go read those early posts yourself!
lol
Thankyou! My question: how is having a passive attitude scummy? (i.e. Conversely, I've been rather aggressive, especially two games ago, and I'd say last game too but less so.)
Yeah that's the thing, passiveness isn't your townmeta. Apparently you were scum last game. That's the game you're saying you were less aggressive.
On a different note, @simsands has been a person that I've been watching in particular. As of his recent post directed primarily towards me, I'm finding it difficult to draw anything indicative out of it. It's completely likely that simsands is scum pushing for mislynch and intentionally overlooking contexts, but an innocent could just as easily do the same. The thing that makes me think that simsands is in fact overlooking something lies in his comparison between me this game and me last game, which I don't think a mafian would intentionally misinterpret. Of course, I could be incorrectly comparing myself and that would make this indication moot, so I'm keen to see why simsands considers the plays very similar.
Reading this as a straight-up OMGUS with a whole bunch of noncommittal fluff thrown in.
Both Jabber and Mariano happen to be people doing more defending of me, and not sitting around apathetically. Are these the ties? If so, why are these indicative of a scum alignment if I flip scum? They would be being very obvious about it. What would these ties mean if I am town? You are going to have to answer this question eventually; if you can entertain the possibility if I am scum, then you should be able to entertain the possibility if I am town.

Yet you have been constantly thinking ahead about me. I am apparently confo-scum, and you've already identified my apparent scumbuddies. That's definitely thinking ahead.
I make a very valid point about why you should be able to answer that question (with something beyond "I don't know"), and you ignore that to respond with this. Don't you call that AtE and ad hominem, and aren't those major scumtells in your books? You're also trying to direct attention away from yourself, and back on me. Aren't we allowed to scumhunt other people?
And again, you say there is no benefit in thinking ahead, yet there is exactly what you've been doing in regards to Mariano and Jabber! Thinking ahead is important, nothing prevents you from reevaluating your earlier thoughts, and you, of all people especially, need to have this accountability for when you are scum.

If that is the case, then I can assume that you (as scum) would attempt to look like town and would thus publicly think of a person as both town and scum regardless of your alignment. Thus, I have not assumed anything about your alignment.
@Camoclone wow. You just strawmanned all three of these posts. That's actually pretty impressive.

Also I answered his question. Explain to me why I should think ahead Jabber.
You should know that that's not the point he's making. Whether or not you should be thinking ahead is immaterial; you are thinking ahead by pointing out Mariano and me as options to pursue tomorrow if bb flips scum.

You should know that that's not the point he's making. Whether or not you should be thinking ahead is immaterial; you are thinking ahead by pointing out Mariano and me as options to pursue tomorrow if bb flips scum.
Correct and why is that a problem? There's an incredibly high chance ninjas flips scum. I'm clearly pointing out how you and Mariano are trying to do everything you can to prevent a ninjas lynch using faulty logic.

Also I answered his question. Explain to me why I should think ahead Jabber.
Correct and why is that a problem? There's an incredibly high chance ninjas flips scum. I'm clearly pointing out how you and Mariano are trying to do everything you can to prevent a ninjas lynch using faulty logic.
>Explain to me why I should think ahead
>Why is it a problem that I'm thinking ahead

I have no problem with a bb lynch. He gives us a ton of information going into D2. I just disagree with the vast majority of your case on him, and I don't think he's nearly as scummy as you're making him out to be.

I have no problem with a bb lynch. He gives us a ton of information going into D2. I just disagree with the vast majority of your case on him, and I don't think he's nearly as scummy as you're making him out to be.
Then why don't you vote him so we can progress the day? He obviously needs more pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back