Finished Mafia XLIX: Fight for the Falls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BB's argument isn't good, but Jabber did exactly what Camo asked for (Show an argument of BB's saying Camo's playstyle is detrimental to town) and then got accused for it.
Ummm no he didn't. I asked for this:

"Show me where he says my argument against him is pointless and detrimental to town. He doesn't he just makes a general statement on me."

Uh where's the WIFOM in that statement?
"Please tell me what you will think IF bb flips town." It's WIFOM because we don't know whether bb will flip town or not and semantics because if he flips scum this is totally useless info.

"Please tell me what you will think IF bb flips town." It's WIFOM because we don't know whether bb will flip town or not and semantics because if he flips scum this is totally useless info.
Surprised Camo didn't note this because this is not WIFOM. WIFOM is "an infinite reverse psychology loop in which it is impossible to determine the best outcome in a given situation due to the fact that the scum, knowing the best outcome, can knowingly act against it, thus changing the best outcome", which applies to logic such as "if I were scum" or nightkill analysis instead of this.
Mariano's question has a purpose in that (I think) it's trying to determine whether he and Jabber are being scumread for connections with BB or for their own actions (which I'd say that by reading the thread, it's quite evident he's being read for both reasons and Jabber more for the BB connections). It's not WIFOMy in the slightest.

Ahhh Mariano is still OMGUSing. Nothing to see here. @bbninjas claim if you aren't going to defend yourself.
Answer my question. How will claiming change anything?

So you wanted to get his attention away from you? Yeah that's bad. That's a scumtell.

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: MARIANO11887
You've leaped from Mariano asking for more thoughts on other people (which is inherently pro-town) to Mariano intentionally trying to deflect. Not only have I been doing this myself (asking people to not comment only on me), it is very necessary for developing reads on people. If people exclusively comment on one person, you have no connections to anyone else, which is a scumtell. Even then, Mariano deciding to get back involved with this case on me would suggest the opposite of trying to deflect attention. (You could argue that Mariano is new scum and wouldn't have realised the consequences of what he did, but then you have to explain why he'd want to be defending town in the first place, which is a more experienced play.)

bb is inexplicably folding to early game pressure from camo. bb has played enough games with camo to know not to do exactly what he's doing. Instead of trying to mount a defense, he's making excuses, deflecting attention onto me, his only other active accuser, and is resorting to AtE and saying things like how he might as well not post at all.

bb isn't an idiot but he's playing like someone who got his hand caught in the cookie jar. Instead of remaining calm, he's done nothing but panic, which is not like him.
First paragraph is taking many things out of context. I couldn't explicitly defend because I never knew what I was defending against. Asking Camo to be helpful should not be a problem. You were not an active accuser when I made the case on you. That happened after. I said that I may not post at all, if Camo continues to force the idea that I'm not contributing (I don't think he ever said this anyway, so it's irrelevant). Second paragraph; you say I'm panicking, but where? Aside from a few bouts of annoyance and frustration (I intentionally didn't post in the moment in these cases, because that's how Camo fuels his lynches), I have actually been pretty calm.

tl;dr I'm not liking Gekki's posts. Again. I feel like it's different than the last game, but I feel that way every time...
So, I'm seeing very little difference between Gekki last game and this game. Gekki started sheeping behind the most charismatic and aggressive person (this game, it's Camo), instantly assumes they are inno and agrees with most of what they say, and continues tunneling them thinking and refuting anyone that says he's sheeping. I suspect there's also another reason he has been sheeping behind Camo, and that's because Camo also gets suspect because his meta is scummy, much like Gekki does. (This meta is, of course, a problem in itself.)

And if he flips scum, this is very useful information. Considering I know that I am flipping town, I would like to know whether Camo has been entertaining that possibility (firstly), and what he'll be doing when if I flip town (especially in regards to mariano and Jabber, who apparently are my scumbuddies). It's accountability and Camo needs accountability, otherwise scum him will just run around doing whatever he pleases.

A second post is coming!

Camo is kinda sketchy from what I have read (half of the 2nd page) and his playstyle is kinda like gekki's

You probably noticed this a while before I did, but...

Ehh too lazy to come up with a counter argument

Jabber, ninjas, and Mariano do have incredibly interesting ties that are worth looking into when ninjas flips scum.
I have a question for you. If BB is lynched and he flips Town, would that change your reads on Mariano and Jabber at all?
Camo is kinda sketchy from what I have read (half of the 2nd page) and his playstyle is kinda like gekki's
OMG I needed that laugh after the s*** day I've had. They don't play very similarly in my opinion. Camo has a reputation on this site for being hyper-aggressive and assertive in mafia. It's not scummy for him, it's just how he plays any alignment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back