SM5+ 'Ultra Force' Releasing in January!

Rindon

Aspiring Trainer
Wow with 4 item cards that would potentially be 8 energy attachment. Plus with Zoroark-GX and puzzle of of time that number increase, of course that is assuming the energy in deck plus having the right cards in hand etc...but overall a very useful and I think 3-4 of in any deck with multiple ultra beasts.

Think it can be used in accelerating more energy in energy dependant decks with attacks based on energy attachment such as in Primarina-GX deck or Raichu-GX?

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
Wow with 4 item cards that would potentially be 8 energy attachment. Plus with Zoroark-GX and puzzle of of time that number increase, of course that is assuming the energy in deck plus having the right cards in hand etc...but overall a very useful and I think 3-4 of in any deck with multiple ultra beasts.

Think it can be used in accelerating more energy in energy dependant decks with attacks based on energy attachment such as in Primarina-GX deck or Raichu-GX?
As long it is attach to a UB

doubleb036

Jolteon GX Hopeful
Advanced Member
They are really pushing for the use of an Ultra Beast deck. I’m not complaining now but just hoping UB’s don’t become broken like Gardy was with all this support they are getting (although I’m not sure if being as broken as Gardy is possible)

CaptZero

Aspiring Trainer
They are really pushing for the use of an Ultra Beast deck. I’m not complaining now but just hoping UB’s don’t become broken like Gardy was with all this support they are getting (although I’m not sure if being as broken as Gardy is possible)

I mean they really aren't getting any more support than plasma pokemon were and aside from them needed to change the start game rules for Plasma Lugia those weren't really broken.

RisingRaichuu

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Trust me, the next card leaked from this set will be Xurkitree with an ability that boosts the damage of your UBs by 10. Reply to this message when I predict correctly.

SmiteKnight

Destroying half the universe one snap at a time
I see so much about the 3-4 prize cards. Its so unlikely, even somewhat improbable that your opponent will go from 5 to 2 prize cards remaning, so there is one window. Opponent ko's a gx at 6 prizes, another window. After that, if they ko a non gx, or ko'd a non gx first, another window. 3-4 prize cards will happen every game, and the fact that its an item means it is easy to search

theprp30

Aspiring Trainer
Talk about a deadly late game changer. Still have way to wait to use but an ultra beast team can come back even easier.