SM5+ 'Ultra Force' Releasing in January!

I'd LOVE a UB Adhesive GX card. It would be a deck I would insta-build no matter how bad it might be lol Easily my favorite Ultra Beast aside from Xurkitree :p

GUYS GUYS GUYS

I already made UB Adhesive! I think it's completely accurate. Check my fakes (in signature) and I believe it's on the last page near the bottom.

I love "Adhesive", but come on! Another "Plus" set? Really? That makes future sets lot more harder to complete because you assume that you'll inject Ultra Rares from there.

Is there not an ultra force premiered in last reveal for ultra sun game? I would say couple nice trainers and maybe 'ultra force' variants of the beasts a la team plasma?

Wow, Naganadel GX looks like it can turn the tides of a match in an insane way. Your opponent has 1 prize left and you still have 6. You use Nagandel GX's attack and you suddenly tied up the game! Choice band and Beast energy are going to be a pretty great combo together.

Wow! The Poipole is interesting! Could be a stall deck? Plus that GX attack is crazy! Automatic three prizes? Wow!

Wow, Naganadel GX is awesome! First and second attack is eh, but I think they’ll do good enough. That GX Attack is also really sick if you’re doing bad. This will DEFINETLY see play in expanded though.

EDIT: @Water Pokémon Master, looking at the image, it seems like Naganadel-GX has 1 Retrat Cost, not 2. :)

In all seriousness, in the event that your opponent has 1 prize card and you have 6 left... and does it count for colbalion's second attack? because you can force them to take 7 prize cards... Frosslass cobalion BDIF!

Poipole: Interesting second attack.
Naganadel GX:
Beast ride is pretty meh.
Jet tackle is meh.
Stinger GX is OP!!!!!!
Beast energy is ALSO OP.
LOVE THESE CARDS
(But mostly beast energy.)

Now, if either of the other 2 beasts have Power Connect, my 3 month long dream of Beast Box can finally come to fruition. Especially if Blacephalon is Fire

Back