Finished Mafia XLV: Heroes of Askr ~ The Winner Is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that NP seems to playing a little different but this doesn't really come off as like, scummy to me, but it does give me a feeling that he's anti-town. I doubt he's the bad bad guys, but I do think that, if there is one, he is probably the indie. But I also agree with the Gekki argument, Not to much to vote him yet, but to also remove my RVS vote from NP

##UNVOTE

I agree that NP seems to playing a little different but this doesn't really come off as like, scummy to me, but it does give me a feeling that he's anti-town. I doubt he's the bad bad guys, but I do think that, if there is one, he is probably the indie. But I also agree with the Gekki argument, Not to much to vote him yet, but to also remove my RVS vote from NP

##UNVOTE
What's the Gekki argument?

I don't think Gekki is acting all that scummy and instead is trying to grasp at straws.

OK, I have read everything! and analyzed all of these pages !

Here you go:

NP: I think that was a backpadel because first he voted Gekki, then unvoted because of how Celever fought his logic, then NP just totally ignored gekki, and when he got asked about what he thinks about gekki, after a lot of additional points were made on him, he said Gekki was scummy, but is acting similarly to last game. That was true also during the time NP first voted Gekki, which leaves me confused as to why NP voted Gekki in the first place, as a real vote, not just pressuring.

Rainy: Hooray! other people also noticed the changed behavior of rainy, becoming more aggressive/annoyed and with less "to the point" posts. Those were Jabber, Jade, morda and of course Gekki (who has agreed with every single case so far, more on that later) while on the other hand- NP and Neurowolf didn't agree. Info gathering is potentially here.

Morda: I see what NP means with the flip floppiness, yet I don't understand the claim that he's unusually aggressive. I also recall that morda has become more and more experienced from game to game, and is no longer the one line sentence player he was when he was new and.. btw.. mostly got picked as scum..Might have to look into it more, but yeah, not totally clear on that.

Neurowolf: ##UNVOTE I missed the fact that you have no mafia experience, others have already explain why not voting is not good, so no use in repeating that. I do want to note that I notice how you defended rainy, wanted to vote gekki who accused him, but didn't until later on.. you are new, but it is possible you were aware that voting gekki right away might link you and rainy as scumbuddies.

Lugia: Why is there a case on a soon to be subbed out player? Blob.. you are ignoring all the real cases. That's very scummy so why won't we change that Lugia case and call it Blob's case for now.

Gekki: I agree with what people have said. What makes me especially suspicious of him is what morda said with how he's constantly trying to shift attention from one case to another, after getting voted/accused, especially to NP. It is also clear that he is very aware of the balance of the cases, and opts to vote based on the biggest case each time.

I am really torn between Gekki and Rainy actually. I think Gekki and NP were really the big main cases and that Rainy's case has been flying under the radar. That kinda makes me want to bring it up again, but then again, because Gekki's long interaction with rainy, I think it'd better to lynch Gekki first to learn from his flip on rainy, amongst others.

##VOTE:Gekki

Alright school's over for the day, lemme post this quick one before I start getting home. I'll probably have time for a longer one later.
Could you explain this to me please? I honestly have never heard that a read list would be considered scummy. It's just a way to get to say opinions about everyone right? See my game, D1. You'd be surprised.

I'm only tunneling you because I don't want to start a 3-pages argument with gekki. And he is mew to the game so it might be his playstyle. You don't want to start a case on Gekki because of his play style? You don't want to start a long argument that could potentially get insightful information on both of the participants? That's absurd.

This is a backpedal right? And why do you think I'm scum, when I'm aggressive Because it's OOC, which just means Out Of Character.

I suggest you also read my scum games, like superheroes or http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thr...ver-town-wins-now-w-postgame-analysis.126822/ Your scum games don't help bring much of anything useful here, what people are looking at is variances in your current play and your town meta, not as much scum.

OK, I have read everything! and analyzed all of these pages !

Here you go:

NP: I think that was a backpadel because first he voted Gekki, then unvoted because of how Celever fought his logic, then NP just totally ignored gekki, and when he got asked about what he thinks about gekki, after a lot of additional points were made on him, he said Gekki was scummy, but is acting similarly to last game. That was true also during the time NP first voted Gekki, which leaves me confused as to why NP voted Gekki in the first place, as a real vote, not just pressuring.

Rainy: Hooray! other people also noticed the changed behavior of rainy, becoming more aggressive/annoyed and with less "to the point" posts. Those were Jabber, Jade, morda and of course Gekki (who has agreed with every single case so far, more on that later) while on the other hand- NP and Neurowolf didn't agree. Info gathering is potentially here.

Morda: I see what NP means with the flip floppiness, yet I don't understand the claim that he's unusually aggressive. I also recall that morda has become more and more experienced from game to game, and is no longer the one line sentence player he was when he was new and.. btw.. mostly got picked as scum..Might have to look into it more, but yeah, not totally clear on that.

Neurowolf: ##UNVOTE I missed the fact that you have no mafia experience, others have already explain why not voting is not good, so no use in repeating that. I do want to note that I notice how you defended rainy, wanted to vote gekki who accused him, but didn't until later on.. you are new, but it is possible you were aware that voting gekki right away might link you and rainy as scumbuddies.

Lugia: Why is there a case on a soon to be subbed out player? Blob.. you are ignoring all the real cases. That's very scummy so why won't we change that Lugia case and call it Blob's case for now.

Gekki: I agree with what people have said. What makes me especially suspicious of him is what morda said with how he's constantly trying to shift attention from one case to another, after getting voted/accused, especially to NP. It is also clear that he is very aware of the balance of the cases, and opts to vote based on the biggest case each time.

I am really torn between Gekki and Rainy actually. I think Gekki and NP were really the big main cases and that Rainy's case has been flying under the radar. That kinda makes me want to bring it up again, but then again, because Gekki's long interaction with rainy, I think it'd better to lynch Gekki first to learn from his flip on rainy, amongst others.

##VOTE:Gekki
I kind of ignored the Rainy thing because I didn't know what to add and I still think I can't really say anything useful about it. I read your paragraphs and I thought your analysis was really well detailed. I might have to refer to this paragraph when it comes for me to give a full analysis myself. x3

Gekki: I agree with what people have said. What makes me especially suspicious of him is what morda said with how he's constantly trying to shift attention from one case to another, after getting voted/accused, especially to NP.
I wrote a response to Lorde's case, and you even commented on it. This is not a valid point.
Well this is interesting. This vote just put me at L-3 so I don't really think you can talk? I was also the only one pressing the rainy case, as well as the first person to vote for him.

Also, scattered, we need a majority to lynch. It's not nessescarily a bad thing to vote for the biggest lynch when a majority is needed to have any lynch at all.

So in the PokeBeach Discord Gekki said these things. These seem really suspicious to me and he pokes me to stop lurking again. :/
Click the images to make them bigger!
Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 1.38.29 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 1.37.50 PM.png
I don't want to have to bring evidence from the Discord again because I feel like it's a safe place to talk about stuff and I don't want Gekki (or people) to feel paranoid that I'm going to use every little thing he says about WW there here. The Pokebeach discord is not a place to say these things. So @GekkisaiDaiNi please make that a reality by not saying anything huge or suspicious about the ongoing WW game in the Discord, thanks! ^w^
I'm sorry for using these as evidence @GekkisaiDaiNi, but it really stands out to me.

So in the PokeBeach Discord Gekki said these things. These seem really suspicious to me and he pokes me to stop lurking again. :/
Click the images to make them bigger!
View attachment 14146
View attachment 14147
I don't want to have to bring evidence from the Discord again because I feel like it's a safe place to talk about stuff and I don't want Gekki (or people) to feel paranoid that I'm going to use every little thing he says about WW there here. The Pokebeach discord is not a place to say these things. So @GekkisaiDaiNi please make that a reality by not saying anything huge or suspicious about the ongoing WW game in the Discord, thanks! ^w^
I'm sorry for using these as evidence @GekkisaiDaiNi, but it really stands out to me.
That was a joke wth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back