News September's SM4 Set: 'The Awoken Hero' and 'The Transdimensional Beast'

WaMike

Aspiring Trainer
I guess this makes sense in the context of the Regi deck. Maybe I just need some more caffeine this morning, but I'm struggling to think of where else this would be useful. Sure, lots of non GX/EX decks can take advantage of this card, but it seems like DCE would still be better in most places. Maybe you use it with BUS Zygarde?

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
Wait? So if you take the prize that gives you the same amount of prizes as your opponent it just becomes a [C] that's not too great...

HyKai

Aspiring Trainer
I like how this works with the Zekrom and Reshiram reprints in Shining Legends.

ZMonsBRUH

Darkrai
has this energy been printed before in an older set, otherwise this is ok, but not a replacement to double dragon, rip all dragon types

RealEnderTV

Aspiring Trainer
Interesting. I'm not sure if this card will be played much. I'm a little disappointed that this isn't a special energy revolving around Ultra Beasts though.

Decaying Hero

Aspiring Trainer
Interesting. I'm not sure if this card will be played much. I'm a little disappointed that this isn't a special energy revolving around Ultra Beasts though.
Yeah, I'm super sad. This was the perfect chance for Beast Energy with like a Faba Machine (colress machine type card)

Nyora

A Cat
Raikou/Electrode just got a massive buff. And question, it is 1 Energy providing 2 Energy. Does gardevoir do 30 more or 60? 0:

HyKai

Aspiring Trainer

That's what we all thought. Since this is the only new special energy coming out, then most likely there be another card coming out that will only include the Ultra Beast GXs, then.

Last edited:

Justis

Aspiring Trainer
Me: So GX and EX Pokémon can't use it..
Noivern GX: Then WTF!

I really want to play Noivern but it's a lot harder without DDE.
Dragon type need some love and compensation for those weird/high attack requirements. Also, they're not hitting anything for weakness.
And fairy type popularity ;(

theprp30

Aspiring Trainer
Interesting, but very nitch card with to many rules especially having more prize cards. Don't see it used very much.

Yog

Rogue
"and you have more Prize cards remaining than your opponent."

Dang, that means you need to take a prize before this card is useful...

It's the other way round. If you are winning on prizes (i.e. have less remaining than your opponent), then this card is a single [C]. If you are losing the prize race, then it becomes two of any type.

Gameguard

Aspiring Trainer
"and you have more Prize cards remaining than your opponent."

Dang, that means you need to take a prize before this card is useful...
If it also worked when your prizes were tied, would be a lot better.
Still a good card, regardless; and it's probably preferable they did it this way.

Make's me wanna use a deck with Kartana's GX attack~
Its if u have more then other. So if u take a prize card first it only be 1 colorless

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
WAIT A MINUTE, does this mean people can actually play the Regi deck now?

Say hello to the new 2019 meta.