News September's SM4 Set: 'The Awoken Hero' and 'The Transdimensional Beast'

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Nyora A Cat
    Nyora

I like how we're getting yveltals of all types :0

2. ArceusTrainer Arceus Collector
    ArceusTrainer

I dont know if I like the artwork or not, it looks a bit scary.

3. Ramo0927 I am a
    Ramo0927

Volc, Yveltal, Raikou, and now Registeel( I think I was missing some back there but idk XD). I think this card is an alright counter to the annoying non GX Ninetales. I don't think the first attack is good for Metagross though. Metagross doesn't need energy to be attached to him because of his ability, Geotech System, BUT if there is a garb in play and your Metagrosses cant use their abilities, AND you cant knock out the Garb/get a FB, then I could see this sometimes as useful. But I love how the first attack can knock out a Vulpix in one hit. And its second attack... is ok. I think it should've been steel and a colorless instead : P I love the art on this card though. Does this mean we are gonna get Aether Paradise Member Trainer cards? GASP ARE WE GONNA GET MOMMY LUSAMINE FULL A- ok I think i'm taking it too far now. But a Lusamine card would be nice :)

4. Ramo0927 I am a
    Ramo0927

I have a feeling that you were google but you turned into a Rhyperior XD

5. Blergsid Aspiring Trainer
    Blergsid

The difference is Yveltal came out more than 2 years before Volcanion so for the time it was one of the best cards and it supported a type that was already OP. Volcanion supported a mediocre type and was good at the time. Registeel supports a type with one playable card and does a bad job of doing so.

6. Phaaze22 Aeroblast, mofos!
    Phaaze22

Hi, I'm Nick (seriously) :D

On topic, this card is brilliant. A great one prize attacker and early game accelerator for Metagross.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
  7. Rindon Aspiring Trainer
    Rindon

Although it only attaches one energ, there is much potential vs ice and fairy types. I believe this card should be etched into all Metagross decks as it now provides the non-gx attacker for baby Ninetales without needing to worry about leaving a metang available. There is much complaint regarding 1 energy attachment however if I am not mistaken I beleice most attach 1 energy with the exception of Volcanion, Xerneas (no damage), and Rayquazza (needs two energy).

8. Tangelatwist Aspiring Trainer
    Tangelatwist

Advanced Member Member

Landorus too! This Registeel is just like the Furious Fists Landorus, but with 10 points added to HP and the first attack.

Ramo0927 likes this.
  9. The Golden Mewtwo That guy who plays a counter deck
    The Golden Mewtwo

obviosly a pokemon evolutionaries and ptcgo radio watcher lol me too

Mr. Rhyperior likes this.
  10. crystal_pidgeot Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
    crystal_pidgeot

This could have been a interesting card to check Gardevoir-GX but I don't actually know why I was thinking that.

11. skawt boop
    skawt

Baby Yvetal is great for dark set up idk what you're talking about. I use him in my Umbreon GX deck.

This card looks good + the artwork is woooonderful.

12. LostSalamence LOST: The End
    LostSalamence

Aaaah Mitsuhiro Arita, you did it again <3

13. BraviaryBoi Anonymus
    BraviaryBoi

Damn I want this Regi archetype to be good

14. Mega Mewtwo Aspiring Trainer
    Mega Mewtwo

This card is garbage, simple

15. HoundoomsDay93 Aspiring Trainer
    HoundoomsDay93

I adore this artwork and hope the other two Regis are just as good! Great first attack. Kudos

16. Holden Sheeks a.k.a. WinterShorts
    Holden Sheeks

As much as i'd love to use Weakness Policy, pick up a Gardevoir after getting hit with Acerola, and then attack again undoing the opponent's turn, you'd have to convince me to run the policy in a format with every deck running field blower.

17. sw_bionic Aspiring Trainer
    sw_bionic

Yes, another soldier for my metagross deck hehe

18. TheWicky Random and evil: first one, then the other
    TheWicky

I smell a funsies deck featuring the regis. Wouldn't be particularly good, but fun to play for sheer lul factor.

19. Pokeprinxe I HAVE A CUBONE TATTOOED ON MY FACE.
    Pokeprinxe

Artwork is dope!

20. BENDsli Aspiring Trainer
    BENDsli

Gonna swap this in in the place of my Cobalion tech in my M Scizor deck

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 1 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?