News September's SM4 Set: 'The Awoken Hero' and 'The Transdimensional Beast'

Lanstar

The Cutest of Ladies
I once made a silly rogue Deck, where I had all three Regi's as attackers and I used Parasect from Breakthrough to accelerate energy to all of them at once in a single turn... It flopped against Night March at the time. =/

On the other hand, this Registeel's synergy to Regice for a card effect looks quite interesting, and depending of the moves of the other Regi cards, it might make for a fun deck to try out!

Cooper

Aspiring Trainer
Baby Volcanion!
Could potentially be better since it could get any basic energy but I reckon volcanion is still boss. This could be a new line of Regis helping each other out like registeel's second Attack.

Arneboy11

A Mega Absol Trainer!
Advanced Member
Would even be better if it's attack cost would have been colorless :p but hey, nevertheless, great card against the ice/fairy matchups! :D

RiverShock

Aspiring Trainer
I love the art on Registeel. The card itself shouldn't see any real play, though. Yveltal has a few things that make it a much better relative card despite their similarities. For one, there's Darkness Pokemon like Darkrai-EX that can actually benefit from this kind of slow energy acceleration, Metal doesn't really have anything Standard-legal that needs more than an initial power-up. Second, Yveltal has a different weakness to most Darkness Pokemon. Registeel has the exact same weakness as every other Metal Pokemon.

The fact Metagross-GX exists just compounds this honestly. This kind of slow energy acceleration isn't anywhere near as good as it once was, and this card is a little behind the curve even for those kinds of cards.

Shining Goodra

HeeHee - Michael Jackson
I'm really interested to see what Regirock and Regice do, I'm sure the Regirock will carry an ability, with Regice getting a damage boost in an attack from having either Steel or Rock on bench. Maybe since Steel heals 30, maybe Ice will do 30 extra damage? Rock has an ability to where it increases the HP of all 3 when in play by 30?

Ecourts

Wanderer | Lvl.2
"and you have more Prize cards remaining than your opponent."

EDIT:
I read this backwards, and was quoted 5+ times on it... Haha.

Honestly, can't tell if it working when you're behind is better or worse...
Probably worse. Losing power for taking a lead seems... counter productive.

Last edited: