Finished PokéBeach Big Brother: Winter Escape

Status
Not open for further replies.
I blame my eviction on @Lord o da rings =(

"Detour!

Skill or Luck? Choose one of the following to complete and send a screenshot with BB tab and username proof to the private conversation to receive your next info sheet.

If you would like to try out your skills, you can do so by going to the Colored Kingdoms.

If you would like to test your luck, you can do so by going to the thread that the most recent Vulpix card has been announced

**Celever must complete both detours as the replacement penalty for the warning received earlier, submit both screenshots to receive the next clue**"

Last edited:
Week 6 Start:

With another week, another blank slate. As the tension rises between the two alliances left in this game, who will come on top, and gain power this week? Will the smaller alliance be able to flip the tides? Time to find out! :D

Week 6: HOH

Another opportunity for power. Here's the HOH. Now, this time everyone but @quakingpunch73 is participating in this HOH, as he was the HOH last week. As for the rest of the house, best of luck :)

HOH: Agame: Food Stack!

http://www.agame.com/game/food-stack-game

-You are allowed to keep submitting screenshots of the game to keep trying for the highest score you can. I will take the highest score you submit to me, and that will be your final score. Whoever scores the highest is the HOH for the week. You guys have until Wednesday Febuary 1, 2017 at 6PM EST, good luck houseguests!

Week 6 HOH - Results

Well, after two days if the HOH competition, I saw a wide array of scores. Some tried really hard (and others played the game at work), but the top three scores were REALLY tight, nothing else was. Only these top 3 scores were this tight, so I'll only be showing them. Here they are:

3rd: @Blakers with a great score of 102 points!
2nd: @double o squirtle with a sweet, sweet score of 104 points!

and the winner and this week's HOH is...

@Vracken with an epic score of
107, BARELY taking the cake, a mere 3 points ahead of DOS. This is Vracken's 2nd time being the HOH in two weeks, winning both of the last HOH competitions he has participated in. I'm guessing we know this game's challenge beast is! :D Anyways, you have 24 hours, or until tomorrow at 6PM EST to name your nominees for eviction. I suggest conversing with your allies on this one.

Warnings:

@rainyman123 has chosen to take the warning over taking a
Technical Difficulties Week because he believes there will be another time to use it later. Sadly, his devices wouldn't run the game. Admitting it, that's a bold move, and I respect you for that rainy, but sadly, no POV for you (unless you are nominated).

Week 6: POV

Well, Vracken has chosen his nominees, meaning the POV will now begin! This competition, while simple, is one of my favorite competitions in this game. I literally played it for HOURS nonstop. I don't really know why I got hooked to it, I just was. Enough of talking me, more presenting the POV:

POV: Pokemon Online Game: Emolga’s Treetop Roundup!

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-online-games/emolgas-treetop-roundup/

-You are allowed to keep submitting screenshots of the game to keep trying for the highest score you can. I will take the highest score you submit to me, and that will be your final score. This is a game where you are only given a certain amount of time to score as many points as possible, so this game is more based on 'how much time you have' instead of 'losing all of your lives' for example. You'll understand when you play the game if you don't already.

POV Participants:

HOH: @Vracken
Nominee: @Blakers
Nominee: @scattered mind
Random: @Mr.Muffin
Random: @double o squirtle
Random: @bbninjas

You all have until Friday at 9PM EST to submit scores. You must submit a screenshot to Jesi or I through any alliance chat or privately with us, and preferably not Skype. Good luck houseguests! :D

At this point, I'm probably fighting a losing battle. Doesn't mean I won't try, though.:(

bP8JsfK.png

Well, if you ever want me to not be able to participate in a game, just gotta pick something from Pokemon.com. Hope it works at work cause otherwise I wont be submitting anything

Week 6 POV - Results

Well, that's time. The POV scores were impressive, but none beat mine ;) Then again, I've played this game for literally hours. None of you did (as far as I know). Anyways, here are the top scores from the POV:

3rd: @Blakers with a good score of 77,660 points!
2nd: @bbninjas with an awesome score of 89,640 points!

and finally, the POV winner of this week is...

@Vracken with an epic
93,140 points! Looks like our challenge beast did it again, and has literally swept this entire week! :D Alright Vracken, you've got 24 hours, or until tomorrow at 9PM EST to decide what you'll be doing with the POV, but of course, the faster you submit, the faster the eviction post can go up. I recommend conversing with your allies.

Warnings:

- @Mr.Muffin

If your name is up above, then you have received a warning for failing to submit anything to me or Jesi during the time of the POV. You have received a warning. As a result
you will not be able to participate in the next POV competition...

I've received word from Jesi saying that Vracken will not be using his Power of Veto. This was conversed with the two of them on Skype. However, that confirms that the nominees are not changing so...

Week 6: Eviction

Well, the eviction has started. We're about to be down to 7 players only. Unbelievable. It's only been a month! Anyways, there are 5 voters this time, which means a tie cannot happen if all votes are submitted by the deadline. Here are the nominees:

- @Blakers
- @scattered mind

You guys have until Sunday February 5th, 2017 at 2PM EST, so converse with your allies and decide who will be going home! If you do not vote you will receive a warning. Good luck nominees! :)

Last edited:
I was out of town, and away from a computer during this. Sorry guys :C

Week 6 Eviction - Results

Well, these results came in fairly early once again. I'm actually not to shocked by the results of this eviction. The alliance in power seemed to agree on what needed to be done, and of course, while the minority resisted, it wasn't enough for them to get their way. But after a close vote of 3-2...

@Blakers you have been evicted from Big Brother: Pokébeach Edition... you are the fifth jury member of the game, which means in due time, you'll have the opportunity to return to the game, so keep watching the game for that...

As for the remaining 7 players, Week 7 will begin at 8AM EST tomorrow, so look forward to it. :)

NOTICE: From now on, I will be revealing the eviction results when a majority vote for a nominee to be evicted is reached. This applies to all of the rest of the evictions in the game. Not all votes are needed, as in many cases, this has slowed the progress of the game down, as we wait for 1-2 voters to cast their votes when it won't change the outcome of the eviction. In the case a majority has been reached before the deadline, no one who hasn't voted will receive a warning of any kind, but everyone is still encouraged to vote.

Last edited:
Dropping out, I don't find this fun as I thought it would be or tempting. I also just feel like I don't have time for it. Sorry!

Week 7 Start!
Well, once again, another week, another power struggle. However, as the number of houseguests shrinks, the amount of twists shall rise... and here's this week's twist.

Special Week Detail:
Jury Vote.

The Jury will be voting the member of their choice out of the game. Simultaneously, the house will be voting to bring one jury member back into the game. Jury members are able to campaign for votes to get them to return, so do not be surprised if you see one trying to return. Any of the 5 jurors can return (except EeveeTheFishey, read why below). As any houseguest can be brought to the jury. It's a week of making deals, and being sneaky for everyone! Each houseguest has until Monday February 6th at 5PM EST to make their votes. I will be revealing the results of both sides then. However, all campaigning and house-jury discussion will stop once the results have been revealed. If a majority of votes is not reached by Monday February 6th at 5PM EST then whoever got the most votes will return to the game. In the case of a tie, the players who received the most votes will have their names randomized on a randomizer to see who will return.

Also, the jury has remarkably quickly decided who they're evicting. They did it around 7PM EST last night, even though their decision wasn't due until the same time yours was. This person, while their fate is already sealed, will still vote for who returns. They don't know who they are, and the house will learn who it is when the results are revealed. Now you houseguests have to come together like the jury did and decide who will return.

NOTE: @EeveeTheFishey, to clarify, dropped from the competition. He has chosen to still be on the jury however, and will still vote for a winner when the finale happens. This means he cannot be picked for a return. The other 4 jurors however, still can be.

Again, deadline for the house to make their decisions is by tomorrow afternoon at 5PM EST, but if a majority is somehow miraculously reached, then results will be revealed. In the case a majority is not reached, anyone who does not submit a vote will receive a warning. Good luck to both the house and the jury! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back