Finished Mafia XXXVIII: Battle for the Republic (Congratulations Darth Sidious!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been sitting back because I haven't really known what to say, or how to fit myself into the discussion. I've also got a pretty heavy load of homework this week so I probably won't be as active.

now I am not going to talk about anything, see ya D2.
This strikes me as odd. I saw you said you were going to read more, but how does that stop you from posting before Day 2? Is this just a personal choice? Either way, reading it as a bit scummy.

I'd also like to hear from @PikaMasterJesi, who's been unusually quiet (From how I remember her playing, anyways).
Hey, I'm here now.

I don't think we should lynch Rainy quite yet, although what he's done so far warrants my vote on him. He's acting virtually the same way as he was in DH, which concerns me.

##Unvote: NinjaPenguin (or whoever I was voting for)
##Vote: rainyman123

##UNVOTE: Lord o da Rings

Thanks for that. What do you think about TheSceptileMaster or Jesi?
TheSceptileMaster seems to be bandwagoning, and trying to stop communication with quite a chunk of time left, which seems off to me. Not making any assumptions, but he's on my radar...

Jesi's to under the radar for me to make a guestimate, and she's fairly quiet. But according to veterans like her, this isn't out of character. I've no reason to really think she's scum.

I've been sitting back because I haven't really known what to say, or how to fit myself into the discussion.
You saying this is odd, since you had something to say about the below. Regardless, I don't know why you think you have to "fit yourself into the discussion". Generally, it doesn't matter when you post something, and if you have no specific quotes to comment on, you can just comment on the wagons in general.

This strikes me as odd. I saw you said you were going to read more, but how does that stop you from posting before Day 2? Is this just a personal choice? Either way, reading it as a bit scummy.
You probably misinterpreted this the same as I did.

I don't think we should lynch Rainy quite yet, although what he's done so far warrants my vote on him. He's acting virtually the same way as he was in DH, which concerns me.

##Unvote: NinjaPenguin (or whoever I was voting for)
##Vote: rainyman123

"I don't think Rainy should be lynched today, but I'm going to vote for his lynch to today."

Huh?

Na im done with rooting for mafia. It didn't go really well.
My goal for this game is to stay in the game! :mad:

You saying this is odd, since you had something to say about the below. Regardless, I don't know why you think you have to "fit yourself into the discussion". Generally, it doesn't matter when you post something, and if you have no specific quotes to comment on, you can just comment on the wagons in general.
It's hard to explain, but I feel like I have to find a way into a discussion in order to talk, otherwise I can't figure out what to say and it feels wrong if I do try to say something but I don't know what to say. (I doubt this makes any sense but I'm trying my best to explain it.)

"I don't think Rainy should be lynched today, but I'm going to vote for his lynch to today."

Huh?
I have no idea what I was thinking there.

##Unvote: rainyman123

@PikaMasterJesi if you can't find a way into discussion, start a new one. You can't really afford not to be voting when you just took your vote off of who multiple people seem to think that is the best lynch target.

@rainyman123 words and bolding are cheap, you are gonna need more than that to convince people otherwise.

Day 1 Vote Count:

rainyman123 5 (NinjaPenguin, lord o da rings, TheSceptileMaster, scattered mind, bbninjas, PikaMasterJesi)
scattered mind 0 (simsands, )
Scorched Feathers 1 (quakingpunch73, )
Vracken 0 (Robin Aisaga, )
NinjaPenguin 0 (TheSceptileMaster, PikaMasterJesi, )
Lord o da rings 0 (thegrovylekid, bbninjas, thegrovylekid)
PikaMasterJesi 0 (Jabberwock, bbninjas)
Jabberwock 1 (bbninjas, simsands)
bbninjas 2 (Jabberwock, rainyman123)
thegrovylekid 1 (rainyman123, Vracken)
Blakers 0 (thegrovylekid, )
TheSceptile Master 1 (Professor Palutena,

There are 16 players still alive therefore 9 votes are required to lynch.

Current Lynch candidate(s) bolded.

In the event of a tie a randomiser will determine the lynch.

I don't really care for mafia anymore and I'll help town. I don't find anyone super scummy so I'm not sure wat to think. However Jesi is acting weird which I think I said earlier.
@PikaMasterJesi if you can't find a way into discussion, start a new one. You can't really afford not to be voting when you just took your vote off of who multiple people seem to think that is the best lynch target.

@rainyman123 words and bolding are cheap, you are gonna need more than that to convince people otherwise.
you forgot underlining and italicizing. :D

##Unvote: bbninjas
##Vote: PikaMasterJesi

I don't really care for mafia anymore and I'll help town. I don't find anyone super scummy so I'm not sure wat to think. However Jesi is acting weird which I think I said earlier.
you forgot underlining and italicizing. :D

##Unvote: bbninjas
##Vote: PikaMasterJesi
Please answer the questions. I'll even quote them for you.
Then give us a reason to not lynch you, as well as a different person to lynch instead of you.
(Why shouldn't we lynch you, and who should we lynch instead?)
Is there anything that you want to add about the game? Who do you find suspicious?
Why do you think that bbninjas having too many posts is scummy?
If you don't come up with a good answer to these/don't reply at all I will vote for you.

And Rainy isn't even online anymore >.>

##VOTE: Rainyman123

Quit avoiding questions. I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and it's okay if you're upset, but any sort of response is going to look better than constantly dodging questions.

And Rainy isn't even online anymore >.>

##VOTE: Rainyman123

Quit avoiding questions. I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and it's okay if you're upset, but any sort of response is going to look better than constantly dodging questions.

Rainyman probably didn't see your next post, jsyk, since according to his profile page, he was last seen 21 minutes ago (you posted 14 minutes ago).

Rainyman probably didn't see your next post, jsyk, since according to his profile page, he was last seen 21 minutes ago (you posted 14 minutes ago).
while that is fair, he's posted since some of those questions were initially asked without responding to them. If he gives an adequate response to them, I'll gladly take my vote off.

By the way I thought that what I said above could be taken a different way so by mafia I mean the mafia in the game, not mafia itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back