Finished Mafia XXXVIII: Battle for the Republic (Congratulations Darth Sidious!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Jesi or SF are not on my list because they didn't do anything particularly scummy this game.
Really? Interesting that you think that...

And I don't expect Rainyman123 to write a full case but a little more than what he posted now should be expected from town players new or not.
No. You are expecting too much from a new player.

Who is your main candidate for today's lynch BBninjas?
Jesi, or you.

Also, I'm not too sure where I stand with the tagging situation. I think it's a little suspicious, but I don't really know whether to pursue it just yet or not.

@bbninjas This was the particular post I was going for. "Clearly" might have been a little brash of a word, but suspicion is an opinion in my book, and I would prefer pikamasterjesi to make a choice. Not doing so is suspicious to me. However, upon further inspection I jumbled up what was being said in this post,

I read
I think it's a little suspicious, but I don't really know whether to pursue it just yet or not.

as a part of the vote for Ninjapenguin. Apologies, I was wrong on this front and rescind the suspicion on Pikamasterjesi regarding that component of my reads on them due to falsity.

TDK I believe what you say, and that was my assumption since I believe I saw you do so in the last mafia game I played, but I couldn't remember, it was a while ago. I had however noticed you voted Blakers when trying to get him to respond, but not me which is suspicious but I don't know what to think of it yet since it is pretty minor. Also I question the legitimacy of that statement just on the basis of Blakers reply doing nothing and you switching gears. It makes logical sense so I don't know why I don't like it, but I don't. Hopefully after sleeping on it I should have gathered some more thoughts on why I feel that way.

I can't remember 100%. I think she tends more to be aggressive, as oppose to unsure and cautious.
IDR Jesi being aggressive in Mafia at all; is there a specific instance from another game you're remembering (that perhaps you could quote? ^.^)?
Do you have thoughts on players other than Jesi?
This feels a little off, IMO. My first thought after reading rainy's post was "Why are you voting Jesi?" (yes there are plenty of reasons to vote Jesi, but rainy provided none of them). It's a little strange that quaking's first thought is "Who's scummy besides Jesi?".

I've seen that people are a bit tight about jesi,
This is an implied bandwagon. He didn't actually vote, of course, but his read on jesi is entirely based on the fact that he's seen other people go after her and...
and I just think that the name "Jesi" is scummy.
This. Why?
@bbninjas
##unvote: thegrovylekid
##vote: bbninjas

Too much posts.
Then he votes bb for having "too much posts", which is counterproductive as the entire point of the game is discussion.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt for now, but I do have a question:

Why do you think that bbninjas having too many posts is scummy?

Raniy's new posts just show he hasn't learned, as he is doing the same thing as in Duck Hunt (Attacking Mora for Trainer Title in DH and Jesi for name in this game, attacking me for posting in DH and bb for posting in this game.)
On Jesi's meta, I see her as frantic if the lynch is on her, but aggressive when she is viewed as town. She appears to have leaned things this game, which is good, and is not freaking out at a single vote. TGK looks a bit off his meta to me, but I'll have to read back to see if I'm just imagining things.

I understand the suspicion on Jesi, but I can very well see her lack of activity being a result of her lynch from last game...

Welp, you heard the man. Let's not have any discussion about who's scum and who's not, at least until everyone has been given time to come up with a defense! :D

I'm getting slightly scummy vibes from this sarcastic response. He's also majorly twisting words, but is that perhaps because I was unclear with the point of my post?

Na im done with rooting for mafia. It didn't go really well :p

Just a thought, but based on what rainy has said (mainly his first post and the stuff in DH), it didn't sound like he would stop his regular meta just from being lynched once... Maybe he was told to tone it down?

IDR Jesi being aggressive in Mafia at all; is there a specific instance from another game you're remembering (that perhaps you could quote? ^.^)?
When she's actively looking for lynch options but when there isn't many good ones, she often latches onto a weak one and tunnels it aggressively as town. That's right, isn't it?

##VOTE:rainyman123
Got any other contributions aside from a vote?

I understand the suspicion on Jesi, but I can very well see her lack of activity being a result of her lynch from last game...
This is a good point.

I'm getting slightly scummy vibes from this sarcastic response. He's also majorly twisting words, but is that perhaps because I was unclear with the point of my post?
That's generally a sign of Jabber with tunnel vision, which he does a lot as town. (i.e. this last game)

Just a thought, but based on what rainy has said (mainly his first post and the stuff in DH), it didn't sound like he would stop his regular meta just from being lynched once... Maybe he was told to tone it down?
I do wonder that, actually.

Anyways, rainy is the best lynch today. We can look at Jesi and depending on rainy's flip. ##UNVOTE ##VOTE: rainyman123

@thegrovylekid - did you miss this post? or did you just ignore it?
I responded to blakers about it, which applies to bb's question too:
Just going down the line, and the fact that you seem to only formulate thoughts when asked to so far.
Additionally, Blakers is new, and we don't know how he plays yet, so I'd like to have him post more so we can get an idea for his style of play.

Rainy is definitely the best lynch, but I'm gonna hold my vote on Lord o da Rings until she posts again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back