News 'Arcanine BREAK Evolution Box' in January!

swapforce1

Shaymin lover
I think this means the important cards from cp 6 might get put into evolutions as a raident collection these include : Night marchers , Compressor , Trev , Crobat , Lucario ex , Stratiling Megapone ( Futher supported by Garb being BROKEN ) , AZ , and more. It's a possibility and i can dream.

Last edited:

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
I think this means the important cards from cp 6 might get put into evolutions as a raident collection these include : Night marchers , Compressor , Trev , Crobat , Lucario ex , and more. It's a possibility and i can dream.
1. RC isn't exact reprints they have new art 2. *CP5 3. Why would anyone want NM and Trev back (unless you're one of THOSE people)

fawfulmark2

Aspiring Trainer
Welp MandiBREAK may have just shown up just in time to stop all the Garbador controversy that was in the air about being in a game with no Tool discard options, and maybe even the theory of an all Aggro Mega format also.

CroBREAK means we WILL be getting another Crobat very soon(whether a repring of PhantoBat remains to bee seen though)....in fact, we still don't know all of the cards in the Evolutions booster set yet, so maybe....? On a side note I dig their main theme of playing more of a sniper role on the opponent rather then dealing direct face damage, and the soon to release Lunala GX seems to get a comfy home in that deck type as well.

swapforce1

Shaymin lover
1. RC isn't exact reprints they have new art 2. *CP5 3. Why would anyone want NM and Trev back (unless you're one of THOSE people)
1. yes i know they could be in old style 2. I was a trev player not because it was good but because i like trev. and when Night march (aka Evil Satanic Bugs of Doom ) were roaming around there was 1. a way to understand staples for newcomers 2. no karen.
I feal like Night march is now kinda ballanced.

cardgjammer

Aspiring Trainer
Arcanine break? A weaker M Manectric-EX that is nerfed by the dominant cards of its era, as Manectric was nerfed by Landorus-EX/Lucario-EX/Other fighters, while Arcanine BREAK is nerfed by part-Water Volcanion-EX/M Blastoise-EX(GEN)(post-Evolutions, when it becomes spirit link-able rather than a turn-dropper when it goes mega)/other waters, all of which are still popular today...

Crobat BREAK? Unless we get a crobat reprint, the card is a dead card outside of Expanded, where the most recent print of crobat can still be used...

Mandabuzz break? Buffed-up Plasma Chatot minus the attack that confuses, anyone?

enocpika

Aspiring Trainer
Finally arcanine getting more love
He is going to be so usefull to get energys
To other fire types
Crobat is good to get damge to your opponent's
Mandybuzz is so playable take tools off but we have rattat

DarkMatterGaming

Aspiring Trainer

Which is shut off by Garbador and can only discard off the Active.
This, on the other hand, is everything your opponent has.

May be a tad slow with being a Break but Wally can fix that if a deck needs the out that badly.

AuraStormLucario

Aspiring Trainer
Finally arcanine getting more love
He is going to be so usefull to get energys
To other fire types
Crobat is good to get damge to your opponent's

I'm not saying mandibuzz is better (it is a stage two after all, so to even get to it, you'd need to have a vullaby and mandibuzz in your deck (as well as mandibuzz break), which takes up three spaces. However, the problem with rattata, is that the biggest reason why we need tool removal is garbodor, and garbodor shuts of rattata's ability, making it unable to deal with garbodor.

GreninjaTheNinja

Aspiring Trainer
Which is shut off by Garbador and can only discard off the Active.
This, on the other hand, is everything your opponent has.

May be a tad slow with being a Break but Wally can fix that if a deck needs the out that badly.

If a deck really needs tool removal, especially for Garbodor, a better choice would probably be Beedrill. Beedrill only takes up one slot so it's much easier to include in a deck.

Pixelmon Cuby

TCG Collector
It'd be awesome if you get all 5 packs as Evolutions like it shows. Still cool! I might just buy the Arcanine Break off ebay.

Crimzonlogic

I'm Batwoman.
What's the usual price of these(in the states)? The only thing I want out of the box are the two arcanine cards, so maybe it would be cheaper to buy them individually...Or I could sell the other breaks.

clubnp

Aspiring Trainer
What's the usual price of these(in the states)? The only thing I want out of the box are the two arcanine cards, so maybe it would be cheaper to buy them individually...Or I could sell the other breaks.

In stores probably around $30, if not more. Maybe even $40.

Online I can see it being $25+ ish.