Finished Mafia XXXVII: Celever's School Grades ~ Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But if you thought he was more likely to be doctored, you should have targeted DoS.

I still can't find anything besides reading between the lines on TFP. It's useless to guess the experience of the scumteam with little evidence, especially when we have players that are actually scummy.

@scattered mind needs to explain his vote/join the discussion.

No, I thought that he would be more likely to be killed, that's why I targeted Muffin.

What gives you the information to guarantee that there is even a doctor in this game so I can do that??

Again, why do you think scattered is town?
Because you and NP have been buddying against scattered and drilling him for his vote on TFP.

@TheAnticipationEevee use your doctor on whoever you'd like. Better chance of actually protecting someone than putting your doctor wherever the scum team tells you to. xD

Because you and NP have been buddying against scattered and drilling him for his vote on TFP.

@TheAnticipationEevee use your doctor on whoever you'd like. Better chance of actually protecting someone than putting your doctor wherever the scum team tells you to. xD

Why wouldn't we? The case on TFP is mostly gone, the only points against her are the ones you brought up, which was after he placed his vote. Knowing his thoughts is a good thing.

Nope, the points I brought up were from yesterday. As far as I'm aware that was the case on her you're talking about.

Can you quote the post? I cannot find anything where you use that argument against anyone besides me.

Well, "What about Camo" is hardly a case. Both me and scattered had already voted her prior to that post.

TFP's vote was to get a response from her and see if she breaks her rule or not, since breaking the rule again would mean that you are not paying too much attention to the game as an inactive player. However, she did not break the rule, and moreover, she used the same code for question mark as the one Camo used way back. That means that TFP pays attention now. And as an inactive player as well as her past play, that is scummy. Correct me if I'm wrong, but TFP is not a very active player that one game even decided to quit the game and sub out. Now, consider how this game TFP is not very active nor willing to be in this game. The difference is that now TFP reads back, commenting fast to questions, but.. not contributing anything from herself. That is something I remember TFP actually doing last game she played. I might need to read back that game to confirm my memory is ok, but if it is.. my bet she is indeed scum.

Aand I am going to do a lot of reading back, because I really need to clear some strange things I have noticed (while lurking).

You didn't give that reason when you voted her, but w/e.

Why is that case no longer valid?

Not in the same post perhaps, but I had posted my opinions on her before that.

That point is no longer valid since Muffin's flip showed that town has such roles, as well.

TFP's vote was to get a response from her and see if she breaks her rule or not, since breaking the rule again would mean that you are not paying too much attention to the game as an inactive player. However, she did not break the rule, and moreover, she used the same code for question mark as the one Camo used way back. That means that TFP pays attention now. And as an inactive player as well as her past play, that is scummy. Correct me if I'm wrong, but TFP is not a very active player that one game even decided to quit the game and sub out. Now, consider how this game TFP is not very active nor willing to be in this game. The difference is that now TFP reads back, commenting fast to questions, but.. not contributing anything from herself. That is something I remember TFP actually doing last game she played. I might need to read back that game to confirm my memory is ok, but if it is.. my bet she is indeed scum.

Aand I am going to do a lot of reading back, because I really need to clear some strange things I have noticed (while lurking).

This is a good point, thanks for sharing. I also noticed that she was using the same substitutes for punctuation as Camo did, while claiming not to have read back.

Not in the same post perhaps, but I had posted my opinions on her before that.
Perhaps you could quote that? Could be that I didn't read back far enough, but I didn't see any post you made about that.

That point is no longer valid since Muffin's flip showed that town has such roles, as well.
And I take it you don't accept the reasoning that the scum team has an experienced player (Camo), either? Feel free to, y'know, place your vote. TFP is within range of an all-out scum turbohammer, so since she hasn't been lynched already there's a pretty good reason for it. :p

Perhaps you could quote that? Could be that I didn't read back far enough, but I didn't see any post you made about that.

And I take it you don't accept the reasoning that the scum team has an experienced player (Camo), either? Feel free to, y'know, place your vote. TFP is within range of an all-out scum turbohammer, so since she hasn't been lynched already there's a pretty good reason for it. :p

I can find you those quotes later on when I'm on a computer.

I don't disagree with that reasoning. The only reason I'm not casting my vote is because I see the tiny possibility that two scum are currently voting for TFP, no matter how slim that chance is.

i have read back some of camos posts in the past but i have not read that much at all
one of those posts included a 7 as a uh you know what i mean :p
so i started to use that too

Throwing out a minor theory: The scum team should be the subjects that Celever supposedly is failing at (Since they're the Bs), right? If that's the case, isn't it possible that Camo, who has had a speech impediment forcing him to use incorrect grammar, is scum?

Basically, you and Mr. Muffin are under fire for being scum.

That should be correct.

They're not masons, they're lovers. Since Reinforce picked them, their alignments are irrelevant to their partnership. They could be two scum, they could be two town or any other combination of factions.

Looking at the player count, we should be in MYLO (Note that the difference between MYLO and LYLO is that town loses after going two town members down in MYLO while losing after going one member down in LYLO). For some reason the day update says we're in LYLO. I assume this is because Celever's got the two mixed up, but there might be some unknown effect in play, so we may want to be a bit careful.

If we're in MYLO, we simply need to kill a scum. It's fine if we in that same process loses one town member, making the dos+Muffin lynch the safest one, because we have two shots at hitting scum, plus the fact that Mr. Muffin has that scummy-sounding ability. However, if they're both town, we auto-lose, without any chance at salvaging the situation, such as with a doctor, vig, or if the scum decide to attack KX again.

If we're in LYLO, we have to kill a scum and only a scum. The dos+Muffin lynch is not viable unless they're both scum, and I'm at the very least town-reading dos. If this is the case, we have to go for someone else. My suggestion then would be TheFlyingPidove.

In either case, I believe Mr. Muffin should claim.

When you stated your reasons for him over DoS, you said it was because he might be doctored.

@TheFlyingPidove What are your reads right now?

I was so confused when I read this.

After re-examining your previous posts and my previous posts, I realized where the confusion lays.

I used thunder on Muffin because I felt he would be more likely TARGETED not PROTECTED.

I literally thought that was what I posted the whole time which is why your posts made little sense to me and it turns out I made a dumb typo >.>

I didn't think that far to who will protect who, I just thought about who Mafia may target and I would just protect them myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back