News Pokemon TCG Alola Collection in November!

ZygardeChronicles

PMD5 when
These look very nice. Liking the starter cards and the jumbo. But why are there FFI packs? Aren't those out of print? Also November 11th, holy Arceus, Sun and Moon aren't even going to be released by then.

Purrloin

This confirms that Magearna won't precede the starters in the dex like Victini did back in Gen 5, at least.

ffuentes

Aspiring Trainer
According to the back of the box, the pin is from "first partner with Rowlet, Litten and Popplio", but we see the pin of Solgaleo, or Lunala in the other box. Bad printing or it's from another set?
Also, the box says it comes with three booster packs, but we clearly see five. What's going on here?
Thanks anyways. I'll buy it just can.

LittleBigTube10

Aspiring Trainer
From the starter cards, we can also see the Sun & Moon Base Set symbol, and that the card set data will be at the bottom left as apposed to the bottom right for all this time!

Last edited:

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
I like the mixture of set cards and promos which force use to buy 2 boxes. It is confirmed that:
  • 722 - Rowlet
  • 723 - Dartrix
  • 724 - Decidueye
  • 725 - Litten
  • 726 - Torracat
  • 727 - Incineroar
  • 728 - Popplio
  • 729 - Brionne
  • 730 - Primarina
... And, another Furious Fist in the promo. When we can get enough of these FUF packs??!!

professor layton

Aspiring Trainer
So Solgaleo is basically Lysandre, but without the need to waste one's supporter?

I can see him becoming a tech card for many decks.

Lunala is basically a better version of Aromatisee...this deck can be devastating with M Mewtwo Y.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Could this also confirm that Cosmog evolves into both Solgaleo and Lunala? Note that their stages still have not been revealed, but we have Pokemon-GX of every stage.

Victor Freitas

Aspiring Trainer
So Solgaleo is basically Lysandre, but without the need to waste one's supporter?

I can see him becoming a tech card for many decks.

Lunala is basically a better version of Aromatisee...this deck can be devastating with M Mewtwo Y.

No, you can switch your active, not the opponent's.

ffuentes

Aspiring Trainer
Could this also confirm that Cosmog evolves into both Solgaleo and Lunala? Note that their stages still have not been revealed, but we have Pokemon-GX of every stage.
They still don't reveal the HP, the stage and the energy cost of their attacks.

But in the other Collection, Litten is the only non-promo and the other two are promos. Just so you "have" to buy both to get all 3.

I hadn't realise that detail. hahaha. Great!

According to the back of the box, the pin is from "first partner with Rowlet, Litten and Popplio", but we see the pin of Solgaleo, or Lunala in the other box. Bad printing or it's from another set?
Also, the box says it comes with three booster packs, but we clearly see five. What's going on here?
Thanks anyways. I'll buy it just can.

This is the "front version" of the box that matches with the "back version" shown here. This is the box that brings a pin of the three starters and three tcg booster packs.
Maybe the difference is the classic "Europen version" and "American version". As always.
http://www.google.net/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/1800x/70b793e5473dbc36e9a31a99ded718e0/p/o/pokemon-alola-collection-box-solgaleo.jpg

Added spoiler around the image ~ Steffenka

Last edited by a moderator: