News Pokemon TCG Alola Collection in November!

Croagunk

Aspiring Trainer
It says it will be out early in most Targets on Saturday. The Saturday following the official Friday release? Date would help.

Mimikyu_Booxd

Aspiring Trainer
C'mon, this was the perfect time to get rid of the yellow borders. The cards aren't consistent with the Black & White lay-out either way. This is just one of those things about the new set that I can't put my head around, and it makes me consider quitting the TCG once more.

Yeah, I hate the yellow borders too... But what's wrong with a different layout? Last I recall, they change every 2 generations of cards

Sensei Jussa

Aspiring Trainer
C'mon, this was the perfect time to get rid of the yellow borders. The cards aren't consistent with the Black & White lay-out either way. This is just one of those things about the new set that I can't put my head around, and it makes me consider quitting the TCG once more.

I very much agree, and isn't it weird that the Japanese cards do have a white border? I was excited to see that but now a bit disappointed the English ones are still that off-yellow.

Maserati777

Aspiring Trainer
Was the Lunala figure supposed to have a stick to hold it in the base? They forgot the stick in my box so the figure is kind of pointless now.

Kind of wish Lunala's wings were curved in rather than flat like a piece of paper. They kind of dropped the ball on it.

Solgaleo's figure is pretty cool though.