Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

Snuggle Walrus

Aspiring Trainer
Important Announcement

As many of you are aware, PTCGO has been down since this morning. According to the announcement on PTCGO's official forums, there is still no estimate as to when the game will be back up. I know several matches have not been played yet. As this is something beyond PokeBeach's control, I have decided to extend the duration of the round. If you have not yet played your match, please contact your opponent as soon as possible to reschedule. There is the possibility that PTCGO could be done for much of tomorrow, and since there is no estimate as to when it will be running again, I do not know how long the tournament will be put on hold. When PTCGO is back up I will make another announcement stating when the round will end. The deadline for submitting decklists will also be extended.

Thank you for your patience. Hopefully PTCGO will be up again soon. I will do my best to keep everyone updated on PTCGO's status. If you have any further questions please PM me or quote this post.

Im not able to login and get my full desklist and neither is my partner Emzipop. Can we have a bit more time to get those to you? Our online decks are different from the ones we use physically by a few cards (looking at you elusive shaymin :( ). Please don't disqualify us :(.

Gengar master

shiny Pokémon bait
Advanced Member
Im not able to login and get my full desklist and neither is my partner Emzipop. Can we have a bit more time to get those to you? Our online decks are different from the ones we use physically by a few cards (looking at you elusive shaymin :( ). Please don't disqualify us :(.
MyLittleKeldeo said in that message the deck list due date will be extended as well.

My Little Keldeo

Submarine Reflection!
Advanced Member
Important Announcement

PTCGO is now back online. As the game has been down for nearly two days, I am extending Round One for an additional 48 hours. Round One will now end on Monday, September 12 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time. If you were unable to play your match due to the downtime, please contact your opponent as soon as possible to reschedule. As this is an unusual circumstance, if you and your opponent cannot agree on a time to play before the round's end, nobody will be dropped and your match will instead be a tie. Thank you everyone for pulling through this, and I hope the rest of the tournament will run more smoothly.

Decklists must also be submitted by the end of Round One or you will be dropped from the tournament. There will be no exceptions.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please PM me or quote this post.

Bolly

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Bolly wins 2-1 against Serperior, matches were played between 8 pm est and 9pm est 09/10/16

CESit

Aspiring Trainer
I beat coolpilot 2-0, games played at 11:00 EDT. He had some incredibly unfortunate hands and the games were unfortunately over too quickly, good luck in the rest of the tourney!

Coolpilot

Bisharps don't know 'bout my Togekiss
Advanced Member
I beat coolpilot 2-0, games played at 11:00 EDT. He had some incredibly unfortunate hands and the games were unfortunately over too quickly, good luck in the rest of the tourney!
Gosh darn unrealistic PTCGO "randomness" causing excess mulligans and crappy draw...

Twas a good (and trolly!) deck, though. GL the rest of the way! :D

WastedSkyPirate

@WastedSkyPirate 2-1 @Victory Victini

Games were played at 20:00 GMT+1 / 15:00 EDT on 11/09/16

Very unlucky for Victini as he disconnected about 3/4 of the way through the third game, when it could have gone either way.

GGs and better luck in the rest of the tournament! Plug in that Ethernet!

Last edited:

My Little Keldeo

Submarine Reflection!
Advanced Member
Important Announcement

All matches that have been reported have been recorded in Challonge. You may view the brackets to verify that they are correct.

The following players have not submitted decklists to me yet:

Danglesmcjangles - fatbubba147
JW Kriewall - TeamPoliswag
Slowbro - pokemonjoe30
Athavan Balendran - hinducow
SMP - SMP88
Smooth423 - Smooth423
chacks13 - chacks13
Djndfjnd - aksjdjhfjkdf
adrianvelasco - addz14
Emzipop - Ollipops2015

You must submit your decklist via PM no later than Monday, September 12 at 11:59 PM Eastern time or you will be dropped from the tournament . There will be no exceptions.

Round One will end on Monday, September 12 at 11:59 PM Eastern time.

Last edited:

Lord Skaro

Aspiring Trainer
Lord Skaro V Emzipops

Game 1- Start time 6:28 End time 6:41 EST Winner:Emzipops
Game 2- Start time 6:42 End time 6:53 Winner: Emzipops

Emzipops wins the set over Lord Skaro. GG to you Emzipops!

My Little Keldeo

Submarine Reflection!
Advanced Member
Important Announcement

jbcheshire - macboy02
Danglesmcjangles - fatbubba147
Slowbro - pokemonjoe30
Smooth423 - Smooth423
chacks13 - chacks13
Djndfjnd - aksjdjhfjkdf
adrianvelasco - addz14

You must submit your decklist via PM by 11:59 PM Eastern time or you will be dropped from the tournament . There will be no exceptions, even if you are only one minute late. You have had over a week to send in decklists.

The following matches have not yet been reported;

Slowbro vs AquaDragon82

Due to the server outage that caused several players to miss their scheduled matches, players who have not reported will not be dropped from the tournament. I understand that people may have needed to set aside time from busy schedules to play, and may not have been able to reschedule in time. As such, for this round and this round only, all unreported matches will be recorded as ties, and both players will be able to continue playing in Round Two.

Round One will end tonight at 11:59 PM Eastern time. Round Two pairings will be posted shortly thereafter.

Last edited:

My Little Keldeo

Submarine Reflection!
Advanced Member
Important Announcement

Slowbro - pokemonjoe30
Smooth423 - Smooth423
Djndfjnd - aksjdjhfjkdf
adrianvelasco - addz14

There are approximately four hours left in the round. You must submit your decklist via PM by 11:59 PM Eastern time or you will be dropped from the tournament . There will be no exceptions, even if you are only one minute late. You have had over a week to send in decklists.

The following matches have not yet been reported;

Slowbro vs AquaDragon82

Due to the server outage that caused several players to miss their scheduled matches, players who have not reported will not be dropped from the tournament. I understand that people may have needed to set aside time from busy schedules to play, and may not have been able to reschedule in time. As such, for this round and this round only, all unreported matches will be recorded as ties, and both players will be able to continue playing in Round Two.

Round One will end tonight at 11:59 PM Eastern time. Round Two pairings will be posted shortly thereafter.

Last edited: