Writing Athena Plays Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright - Playthrough Complete! Stay tuned for the next one...

Haven't had as much time to play as I'd have liked, especially with other obligations and games to play. I'll catch up at some point, though; lots more playthroughs I plan on doing. :p

Haven't had as much time to play as I'd have liked, especially with other obligations and games to play. I'll catch up at some point, though; lots more playthroughs I plan on doing. :p

Good luck with catching up, I don't plan on stopping anytime soon! I'm making more hours as you read this.

290+ hours over here, about to hit the 300 hour mark soon.

I'm impressed, maybe a silly question but, how did you spend all that time? For example some people do a lunatic playthrough of all three routes... I'm just maxing my characters out and make awesome bond units.

I've got over 300 hours on Awakening, and most of that was just lots of various playthroughs of different difficulties and options and things. And I still haven't even done Lunatic+ yet. :p

I've got over 300 hours on Awakening, and most of that was just lots of various playthroughs of different difficulties and options and things. And I still haven't even done Lunatic+ yet. :p

Don't worry, I never even dared to try regular Lunatic :p

I would like to know how many hours I have in Awakening. I really don't have a clue if it's around the 200+ or 300+ hours. I gave my old 3DS XL to my sister who lives elsewhere. Shame because I really want to play it for old time's sake.

But Lunatic is fun! Only the first few chapters (P-3, 5) are really hard, and there are walkthroughs available on SF that give you foolproof methods of beating those if you don't feel like figuring it out on your own. I do want to try Luna+ at some point, though I have other things I'd prefer to complete first.

But Lunatic is fun!

I don't think I've ever seen someone use a combination of words like that before...

The problem is I always feel like figuring things out on my own, I prefer not to rely on walkthroughs. I do like a challenges though even if I fail miserably. I'll ''try'' a Conquest Lunatic run when I'm over my Déjà vu's from the last playthrough.

I don't think I've ever seen someone use a combination of words like that before...

The problem is I always feel like figuring things out on my own, I prefer not to rely on walkthroughs. I do like a challenges though even if I fail miserably. I'll ''try'' a Conquest Lunatic run when I'm over my Déjà vu's from the last playthrough.
Hey, I played Awakening Lunatic without a guide either! :p I would personally actually advise against using a guide because they rely on Freddie far too much in the early-game, leaving your other units weak later on. The only advice I'll give is to always play a defensive avatar and feed them as many kills in the early game as possible. Everything else you should work out for yourself! :L

I haven't dared try a lunatic in Fates yet. I still haven't beat Conquest on hard actually -- I genuinely think that it's more difficult than Awakening's Lunatic.

Hey, I played Awakening Lunatic without a guide either! :p I would personally actually advise against using a guide because they rely on Freddie far too much in the early-game, leaving your other units weak later on. The only advice I'll give is to always play a defensive avatar and feed them as many kills in the early game as possible. Everything else you should work out for yourself! :L

You must be looking at a crappy guide then; everyone knows the best strategy is to overuse the Avatar, not Freddy. :p You certainly don't need to use a walkthrough or anything to figure those chapters out (I did it on my own the first time, too), but it might make some thing easier if you're getting frustrated.

Also, I prefer a +Spd avatar over a +Def avatar as hitting double benchmarks early on is much more important. Though both are valid.

I'm working on a Hard Mode Conquest file on my own atm, but I haven't gotten very far since I keeping getting swamped doing other things and haven't had much time for game playing recently.

I'm impressed, maybe a silly question but, how did you spend all that time? For example some people do a lunatic playthrough of all three routes... I'm just maxing my characters out and make awesome bond units.
I did a lot of grinding in Revelation (and I mean A LOT of grinding), mainly to create some fun units like Witch Nyx!Nina, Lodestar Shiro, and Witch Anna (my personal favorite unit across all 3 games). I also like to do a lot of gimmick runs such as a Eugenics Emblem run for each route using only the child units and the avatar (as a pair up partner), and a magic only run (only using tomes/scrolls). I am planning on doing class specific runs, an all Hero run for example, and I kinda want to do a pick my unit playthrough here, kinda like Athena's here, but more trolly (i.e. trying to use a Strategist Effie, other horrible and/or "exotic" builds) but I don't have the writing skills to really go through with it, maybe one day though :p

Also I've had 0.0% luck with bond units, like I completely forgot they were even a thing in the game until now.

I did a lot of grinding in Revelation (and I mean A LOT of grinding), mainly to create some fun units like Witch Nyx!Nina, Lodestar Shiro, and Witch Anna (my personal favorite unit across all 3 games). I also like to do a lot of gimmick runs such as a Eugenics Emblem run for each route using only the child units and the avatar (as a pair up partner), and a magic only run (only using tomes/scrolls). I am planning on doing class specific runs, an all Hero run for example, and I kinda want to do a pick my unit playthrough here, kinda like Athena's here, but more trolly (i.e. trying to use a Strategist Effie, other horrible and/or "exotic" builds) but I don't have the writing skills to really go through with it, maybe one day though :p

Also I've had 0.0% luck with bond units, like I completely forgot they were even a thing in the game until now.

You should definitely do a PMU here! I would be sure to give you a fun, trolly class, and I know @NotJim would be happy to do so as well. :p

I do plan on making a "golden" file Rev run at some point to pick my favourite characters and classes, and that will probably be a lot of grinding, but that's way in the future. >_>

Intermission 2: Promotions & Supports

We were just about to break into the Nohrian capital, and that seemed like the perfect time to spend a nice, long, relaxing break in our secret castle dimension. After all, it's not like we have an actual plot to progress through or anything. And this means I had plenty of opportunities to practice my Archery with Xerneas.

<Athena> &^%$ yeah! Did you see that??? :D :D :D
<Xerneas> Of course I did, I'm standing right here. :U
<Athena> I know, I'm just excited I guess. 10 bullseyes in a row!
<Xerneas> Pfft, 10 is nothing. If you make it to 100, I might cheer a little, and that's still easy compared to hitting a moving target in battle conditions.
<Athena> Yeah, I know, I've got a lot more practice ahead if I hope to actually use a bow in battle, but it's a start.
<Xerneas> And I'll be there to help you along the way. :3
<Athena> Yes, of course, thank you so much for all of the help and advice you've given me.
<Xerneas> You're welcome. Although... there is something else I'd like to talk to you about.
<Athena> Oh?
<Xerneas> Okay, this is probably going to come off as awkward, but... I really like you...
<Athena> That's a big improvement over you hating my guts for sure.
<Xerneas> No, I mean, I LIKE you, as in... I love you.
<Athena> ... oh. o_o;
<Xerneas> I know, I know, it probably seems really weird, and I'm sorry. It's not like I meant for this to happen or anything.
<Athena> But I'm your sister... >_>
<Xerneas> Yes, well, about that... I have something I think you should read. *hands over*
<Athena> This is a letter... from Queen Mikoto?
<Xerneas> Yes. It explains that you're not actually the biological daughter of King Sumeragi, and since Mikoto wasn't my biological mother either...
<Athena> So, we're not actually brother and sister, technically speaking?
<Xerneas> Yes. Mikoto gave me this letter long ago, and told me to read it if I ever had worries about the woman I fell in love with. She must have seen the future and knew that I would eventually fall in love with you.
<Athena> Wow, that's... pretty convenient.
<Xerneas> Yep. Mikoto came to Hoshido with you when you were a baby. Eventually she married Sumeragi after my mom died, and you were raised along with the rest of us. For the first few years anyway.
<Athena> So, since we're not related, I guess I don't have to feel bad about falling in love with you, too.
<Xerneas> Wait, really? o_o;
<Athena> Yep! I mean, I thought you were my brother, so I wasn't going to say anything, but I guess everything works out perfectly. :3
<Xerneas> Yay! <3
<Athena> <3
Xerneas and Athena attained support level S!

Over the course of the next week or so, Xerneas and I spent a lot of time, um, getting to know each other better as a couple. Because mythological fantasy worlds tend to be...

No, you know what? No. I'm not going to waste my time and energy trying to find some way to narratively justify Xerneas and I somehow having two separate children that are magically born and aged and ready to recruit. A wizard did it. That's all. I just don't care anymore. THIS IS MY LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT FATES. UGH. I would rather have PMJ literally tell me to pay her €20 to learn her stupid secrets than put up with this awkward, shoe-horned children mechanic.

Okay, I'm done now. Uhh... let's have some more conversations, shall we? >.> Ohhey, look over there, Palutena finally got Vom to try on the clothes she made, let's go watch them instead.

<Vom> Are you really going to sit there and watch me get fitted?
<Athena> Yes. Just pretend I'm not here.
<Vom> *sigh* Well, Palutena, to be honest... I'm not quite sure what to think. The sleeves are a bit tight and, well, I'm not sure neon pink sakura blossoms is the proper pattern for ninja attire.
<Palutena> ... ... ...
<Vom> ... ... ...
<Palutena> ... *snore*
<Vom> Are you asleep...? o_o; *poke*
<Palutena> Huh! Oh, whoops, sorry, I dozed off for a moment.
<Vom> Oh, geez, honestly. I take time out of my busy ninja schedule to let you get me all fanced up and you fall asleep on me? -_-; I could be patrolling the grounds or helping Lord Jabber instead, you know, and it would certainly be less of a waste of my time.
<Palutena> Oh, Jabber this, Jabber that, all you care about is that stupid Lord Jabber.
<Vom> Well, obvs, he's my liege lord.
<Palutena> But you don't even think or care about how I feel!
<Vom> Of course I do; I'm wearing these dumb clothes you made for me, aren't I?
<Palutena> You must be dumber than you look if you haven't figured out why I wanted to dress you up in the first place, Vom. I'm in love with you! >_<
<Vom> ... ... ... o_o;
<Palutena> But you neevr care about anyone but Jabber. Everytime I try and do anything with you, you rebuff me and run away.
<Vom> No, you're right, I can be pretty blind to people's feelings. But if I'm to be perfectly honest... the reason I agreed to let you dress me up in the first place is because I've developed feelings for you, too.
<Palutena> Hurray! Now we can make narratively-awkward babies too!
<Athena> Nooooo...!!!
<Vom> <3
<Palutena> <3
Vom and Palutena attained support level S!
<Athena> Oh, come on, isn't there anyone around here that's not going to rub this stupid kid mechanic in my face? You, PMJ!
<PMJ> Yes? o.o;
<Athena> Here, come talk to Vom and get him to stop being all googly-eyed for a moment.
<PMJ> Um, okay, sure...
<Vom> ... ... ...
<PMJ> So, um, Vom, thank you for jumping in front of me to protect me from an attack during the last battle. I appreciated it.
<Vom> *shrugs* Protecting you is part of my job. I still don't trust you, you know.
<PMJ> Would you let me tend your wounds at least? I know I saw you take a pretty bad gash on the foot...
<Vom> No need; Skyleaf already rodded me back to full HP.
<PMJ> Well, I can at least put some salve on it... let me grab some from my pouch.
<Vom> Wait a second, what's that scar on your leg there?
<PMJ> Oh, sorry, I usually keep that hidden, since I know it disturbs people.
<Vom> How'd you get it?
<PMJ> I was attacked by some noble children while I lived in Nohr. Just another sign of my broken past.
<Vom> I bet you hate Nohr for how they allowed you to be treated.
<PMJ> It... It's complicated, but I'd be lying if I said I've forgiven them. It's part of the reason I'm so passionate about changing the world.
<Vom> Okay, Athena's gone, so we can stop talking now.
<PMJ> Oh, phew. I need to go talk to Xerneas anyway, so I'll see you later. Have fun with Palutena!
<Vom> ... Thanks. *blushes*
Vom and PMJ attained support level B!
<PMJ> Hey, Xerneas, hold up!
<Xerneas> What do you want?
<PMJ> Your shirt is twisted in the back here a bit, let me fix it for you.
<Xerneas> Thanks mother. *rolls eyes*
<PMJ> Aww, come on, no need to me sarcastic, I'm just, you know, trying to be siblingy.
<Xerneas> Siblingy? Is that even a word?
<PMJ> You know what I mean. -_-;
<Xerneas> You don't need to try so hard you know, PMJ. I don't hate you or anything. We're chill.
<PMJ> Alright, well, thanks.
Xerneas and PMJ attained support level C!

Elsewhere in the castle grounds, Jesi nervous approached Lord Jabber...

<Jesi> My lord, I have an, um, update on the mission you assigned to me.
<Jabber> Oho! So, what is it you would like? :3
<Jesi> Well, I couldn't think of a physical gift you could give me but... perhaps you would allow me to train with you? I believe I could learn a lot from sparring against you.
<Jabber> Oooh, interesting. Sure, that sounds great!
<Jesi> Thank you very much, my lord.
<Jabber> Hah, don't thank me quite yet. I'm quite a difficult opponent, I'll have you know. Come, to the practice field!
Jesi and Jabber attained support level B!

After the practice session, Jesi took a dip in the hot springs to relax, and as she came out, she ran into Robin.

<Robin> Ohhey, Jesi, 'sup?
<Jesi> Greetings, Robin. Can I be of service?
<Robin> I was just wondering... You're a ninja, right?
<Jesi> Yes, indeed.
<Robin> So can I ask you... why do you all dress that way?
<Jesi> *shrugs* It's optimal for both stealth and combat. Why do you ask?
<Robin> Oh, no real reason... what about the scarf?
<Jesi> It's part of the traditional ninja attire, yes.
<Robin> Does it hide weapons? Or, ooh, maybe it's fire-proof?
<Jesi> ... you know, I'm going to leave now. -_-;
<Robin> Awww... but I was having so much fun. :3
Robin and Jesi attained support level C!

Meanwhile, on the other side of the castle, Celever was looking for a comfortable spot among the trees...

<Celever> Oh, yes, this grove here looks like a perfect spot for a nap.
<Skyleaf> ... zzz...
<Celever> And my suspicions are confirmed, it seems.
<Skyleaf> ... *snort* Hmm? Wazzit?
<Celever> Good morning, Skyleaf! :D
<Skyleaf> Oh dear, I dozed off, didn't I? Oh please promise me you won't tell anyone.
<Celever> Why not? There's nothing wrong with a good nap. o.o;
<Skyleaf> I didn't mean to fall asleep, it's just so embarrassing... ~_~;
<Celever> I know, let's become napping buddies! :D
<Skyleaf> ... what? o_o;
<Celever> Then we can nap together and you don't have to worry about being caught napping alone. :3 After all, don't they say "Nodding off's not so scary if everyone's dozing together"?
<Skyleaf> I've, um, never heard that before, sorry.
<Celever> Oh, I guess it's just a Kitsune thing then. But no worries! I'll come find you for an excellent nap session sometime. :3
<Skyleaf> Well... okay then, I guess?
Skyleaf and Celever attained support level C!

Later on that day after dinner, Aura ran into Celever wandering around the grounds.

<Aura> Celever? Are you okay? You don't look so hot. :\
<Celever> Too much fat in the meat that was served with dinner tonight. Fat gives me heartburn and it's totally not healthy, so I didn't eat much and now I'm hungry. T_T
<Aura> You're pretty serious about your health, aren't you?
<Celever> I guess so? Gotta stay pretty, after all.
<Aura> Well, let's head back to the mess hall and see if I can find some more meat. I have a special way of cooking it that will melt the fat off and give you a better meal!
<Celever> Ohman, that sounds excellent! :D You don't mind?
<Aura> Not at all, I love cooking!
<Celever> I'd feel bad eating by myself, though, so maybe you should join in? :3
<Aura> Sure, that sounds great!
Celever and Aura attained support level C!

Once all the silly support shenanigans were done and over with, I gathered everyone together in the central courtyard of the castle and passed out a bunch of Master Seals to all those who weren't in specialty classes. A whole bunch of people promoted into cool classes! \o/ I also took the time to pass out a bunch of stat boosts and replenish everyone's weapons.

<Athena> There, now we're ready to continue.
<Robin> So, when exactly will we be moving on with the plot again?
<Athena> ... shut up. >_>​

Current Team:

Athena - Lv. 19 Great Lord
Skyleaf - Lv. 1 Onmyoji
PMJ - Lv. 22 Songstress
Vom - Lv. 1 Mechanist
Aura - Lv. 19 Dread Fighter
Robin - Lv. 1 Great Master
TGK - Lv. 19 Grandmaster
Palutena - Lv. 1 Basara
Xerneas - Lv. 1 Adventurer
Jesi - Lv. 1 Master Ninja
Celever - Lv. 19 Lodestar
Jabber - Lv. 4 Swordmaster

Decisions:
Two separate users posting the same suggestion or a single user with 3 (non-me) Likes is the minimum for any chosen decisions to go through. Unless it's something I really like in which case screw the requirement and I'll do it anyway for lolz.

Reclassing: Everyone's favourite part! Outlined below are the characters we have available and their available reclasses. The later DLC Reclassing section talks more about the DLC reclassing options that we have. Gold grinding levels will be played to earn up funds to buy reclassing items if necessary.

Athena - Outlaw (Heart), Nohr Princess (Heart), DLC classes (DLC) - Promotions: N/A
Skyleaf - Sky Knight (Heart/Friendship), DLC classes (DLC) - Promotions: Onmyoji, Priestess
PMJ - Falcon Knight (Heart), Kinshi Knight (Heart), Onmyoji (Friendship), Priestess (Friendship), DLC classes (DLC) - Promotions: N/A
Vom - Samurai (Heart), DLC classes (DLC) - Promotions: Master Ninja, Mechanist
Aura - Villager (Heart), Archer (Heart), DLC classes (DLC) - Promotions: N/A
Robin - Apothecary (Heart), DLC classes (DLC) - Promotions: Onmyoji, Great Master
TGK - Diviner (Heart), Oni Savage (Heart), DLC classes (DLC) - Promotions: N/A
Palutena - Apothecary (Heart), DLC classes (DLC) - Promotions: Spear Master, Basara
Xerneas - Spear Fighter (Heart), DLC classes (DLC) - Promotions: Sniper, Kinshi Knight
Jesi - Diviner (Heart), DLC classes (DLC) - Promotions: Master Ninja, Mechanist
Celever - Diviner (Heart), Kitsune (Heart), DLC classes (DLC) - Promotions N/A
Jabber - Master of Arms (Heart), Falcon Knight (Heart), Kinshi Knight (Heart), DLC classes (DLC)

DLC: I have access to a few DLC chapters that unlock some things. A few of them I will not be offering because they kind of piss me off (Beach/Royal maps), but the others I will. Here's a run-down of what's available.

Before Awakening - Random kind of chapter with Chrom, Lissa, and Freddy as NPCs. Reward is one each of Exalt’s Brand (Great Lord reclass item) and Hero’s Brand (Lodestar reclass item). Played and rewards got, so no reason to do this one again.
Boo Camp - Standard EXP grinding chapter with silly narrative justification.
Ghostly Gold - Standard gold grinding chapter with silly narrative justification.
Museum Melee - Everyone is suddenly on a ship participating in a contest to win cool weapons. Reward is basically whatever weapons you luck into getting from chests/drops.
Hidden Truths - As this chapter is a plot chapter that spoils some plot stuff and uses non-in-game characters, I will not be writing this chapter up if you have me play it, however I would be happy to do so if you want to use the reclass reward, which is a Fell Brand (Grandmaster reclass item, unlimited).
Vanguard Dawn - ??? Haven't actually played this one yet, so I dunno. Reward is a Vanguard Brand (Vanguard reclass item, unlimited).
Anna on the Run - ??? Haven't actually played this one yet, so I dunno. Reward is recruiting Anna, but she wasn't voted in, so we won't be using her anyway.
Ballistician Blitz - ??? Haven't actually played this one yet, so I dunno. Reward is a Sighting Lens (Ballistician reclass item, unlimited).
Witches' Trial - ??? Haven't actually played this one yet, so I dunno. Reward is a Witches Mark (Vanguard reclass item, unlimited).
Heirs of Fates - Stories about the kids units with some spoilery stuff, so like Hidden Truths, I won't be writing these out, but we'll get some cool skills. I'm actually planning on playing these myself for fun anyway, so I don't even know why I'm listing it here...

Chapters can be played multiple times to unlock multiple rewards, but I will only write out a chapter for the level the first time it is played. The only exception is Hidden Truths which will not be written at all, as noted above.

More DLC chapters will become available over the next few weeks (yay Europe), so I will add them here as they become available, and note in the player notes when I do so.

DLC Reclassing: Italics indicate reclass options that are not currently available but can be gained with DLC as written above.

Dread Fighter - 1 available
Dark Flyer - 2 available
Lodestar (males only) - 1 only - reserved for Kaden
Grandmaster (males only) - unlimited
Vanguard (males only) - unlimited
Ballistician (males only) - unlimited

Witch (females only) - 1 in hand (unlimited)

NOTE: We also get one free of either the Ballistician class OR the Witch class without playing DLC. Please vote for which you'd like!

A+ Supports and Friendship Seals: Now that we have access to supports, we can start thinking about A+ supports for Friendship Seals. (A+ Supports are one-way, so X can get A+ with Y to access Y's class, but Y can still get his own A+ support with Z so Y gets Z's class, etc.). Most of these are already decided for us based on the characters that were chosen. The bolded options require votes for which character should be chosen. Asterisked (*) characters are those with special classes who pass down their alternate class instead of their base class.

Azura/PMJ - Sakura/Skyleaf
Sakura/Skyleaf - Azura/PMJ*
Saizo/Vom - Ryoma/Jabber
Mozu/ExcalAura - Oboto/PP
Azama/Robin - Kaden/Celever* or Hayato/TGK
Hayato/TGK - Azama/Robin or Kaden/Celever*

Oboto/PP - Mozu/ExcalAura*
Takumi/Xerneas - Ryoma/Jabber
Kagero/Jesi - N/A :<
Kaden/Celever - Hayato/TGK or Azama/Robin
Ryoma/Jabber - Saizo/Vom or Takumi/Xerneas

Athena can't get A+ Supports but she can instead use a Friendship Seal with an A support with any/all female characters, so please suggest which ones should take priority. That way I know whose face to pet, etc. to get the A support sooner.

Skills: I've got a Paragon skill to give out (doubles exp gains), a Warp skill (allows units to warp to be next to another unit, requires promoted lv. 15 or lv. 35), and both Skilltaker, Lucktaker, Strengthtaker, and Defenstaker skills (unit gains 2 of the indicated stat temporarily for the rest of the chapter for each unit they kill during PP, max of +10) and I'll probably gain some more over the next coming chapters, so feel free to suggest units to get them!

Player Notes:

Ohhey, look, it's this playthrough! :U

No, I haven't forgotten, just been really busy lately. I did take the time today to sift through our massively long list of built-up Supports, including our first 2 S Supports, and also went ahead and promoted everyone that can be promoted.

Since Jesi, Skyleaf, and Robin were so close to level capping, I just did a single skirmish to get them all up to 20 before promotion.

Funnily enough, Jesi was the only one to cap any stats before promotion (Str and Lck) and both of those were capped by Lv. 19. :U

So, yes, everyone is promoted now. I also noticed that I had a large amount of stat-boosters saved up so I passed those out as well, including 3 Spirit Dusts to Palutena to make her a bit more effective at Magic-ing, 2 Dragon Herbs and some Boots for Athena, and also an Arms Scroll each to Robin and Skyleaf to get them out of E Rank weapons immediately.

I also gave out some weapons, too. Palutena gets the Bolt Naginata (and an E Rank Scroll just for fun), Vom a Raider Yumi, Jesi a Raider Katana, Skyleaf a forged Ox Spirit (needs more Horse Spirit scrolls, but we need to wait for gold Weapons Shop for that), Robin a forged Iron Nagi, and Xerneas a Bloom Festal.

Speaking of Xerneas, he's about as hot as expected as an Adventurer, though sadly it was pretty crap for his stats. OH WELL. BR is easy enough that it doesn't matter.

Will probably get an actual chapter up next week, but in the meantime, enjoy my silly support write-ups and ranting about the kid system. <3

EDIT: Ope, forgot to add information about Paralogues; I'll do that next time. >_>

Last edited:
Athena should become an Outlaw. Archer Emblem continues! \o/

After all, I've practiced so hard with my bow these last 4 supports. :p

While I'm here, might as well mention that I realized in the shower that I forgot to update Seal info too, so I'll do that next update.

Jesi - Lv. 20 Master Ninja
See this, so-called ninja moderators? I am the one and only Master Ninja! None shall surpass me!

Anyways, I'll toss a vote for the Witch class. The male characters seem to get a lot of support already and we should spread it evenly. I also started playing Conquest, so when I finish that, I'll probably do a full read-through of this, because I still want to avoid spoilers until after I'm finished.

See this, so-called ninja moderators? I am the one and only Master Ninja! None shall surpass me!

Anyways, I'll toss a vote for the Witch class. The male characters seem to get a lot of support already and we should spread it evenly. I also started playing Conquest, so when I finish that, I'll probably do a full read-through of this, because I still want to avoid spoilers until after I'm finished.

Cool. :3 Who did you want to have that one? In terms of character stats, the best person to get it would be Skyleaf or Palutena of our current characters, or Rhajat/DNA once we recruit her, but any of the female characters can use it (and this game is easy enough that it's not a super big deal if a character would suck in a particular class).

I hope you enjoy Conquest in the meantime! I like it much better than Birthright myself. :p

Back