Finished Mafia XXXVI: Werewolves of the Interspectaculars ~ Game Over! Congratulations, Interspectaculars!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reinforce had a vested interest in keeping Jabberwock alive so I'm not surprised that he, y'know, did that.

I have reason to believe Keeper is town, which means I'm pretty sure I have the scum team on lock:

3) bbninjas
5) scattered mind
12) Mr.Muffin
16) TheAnticipationEevee

##VOTE: bbninjas

The four of you should claim.

Pardon me for asking, how do I quote a private message?

Copy and paste.

Can't get the "official quote" but this is the copy/pasted version of my role:

You are Paula Polestar, a precocious, PSI-powered 11 year old girl aligned with The Interspectaculars. Despite the fact that you may be a Dark, you’ve made the brave decision to betray your own so you can fight for good, even if it meant having been tormented behind your back for it.

Passive Ability: Accidental PSI
You aren’t extremely capable with your PSI yet despite being an accomplished psychic, so sometimes it comes out in random bursts. At the start of every day, your vote weight will be chosen to be 1 or 2 by RANDOM.org.

Active Ability: Telepathy
Your PSI allows you to talk with others in their minds and even see their current thought train. Three times in the game, you may PM the hosts the name of a player. You will receive their alignment.

Win Condition: Kill all who pose a threat to the Interspectaculars.

Notes:
I have not used Telepathy (due to the fact that the Night ended earlier than I thought last night ._.)

My win condition hasn't been changed.

Also, my double-vote-weight-passing-Ability-thing was redirected to IE last night, so looks like he has a double-vote for today. \o/

##VOTE: bbninjas. Something felt off about you yesterday. No, I don't have concrete evidence, but I'm willing to trust my instinct on this one, considering what PMJ said.

I'm going to sleep in a few minutes so in case there's a hammer I'll be posting some more of Camo's posts from our QT
(Also slowly figuring out how to c/p QT posts)
Camoclone
siguser.png

08-20-2016
09:54 PM ET (US)
If bbninjas flips scum look hard into Muffin. That probably means lynch.

Mr. Muffin is definitely another scum possibility to look into if bb flips scum, especially now that there is someone else suspicious of him, as well as Muffin's actions yesterday.

Camoclone
siguser.png

08-20-2016
09:21 PM ET (US)
BB plays a certain way as scum. It's very obvious when he is.

Another observation about bb in case people who have played more games with bb didn't notice before.

It was a total shame yesterday ended early, everyone voting him is scum as far as i concern, since I normally wouldnt bother lynching someone who can easily die such as camo

Day 5 Vote Count (as of post #631)

Ice Espeon: 2 (scattered mind, PMJ, bbninjas)
Jabberwock: 2 (Ice Espeon)
Bbninjas: 4 (PMJ, King Xerneas, Jabberwock)

Day 5 ends on Saturday, August 27th, at noon PST. Majority is six to lynch.

1. He also never actually progresses the gamestate.
False. I have contributed many times to the gamestate. I was scumhunting late Day 1 and Day 2, and Day 4. I didn't scumhunt much on Day 3 because I was pressed with assignments.

2. He is pushing for weak cases.
How so?

3. His mentality is a scum mentality. He is actively thinking about scum kills and is trying to push a WIFOM case.
Thinking like scum helps catch scum thought processes and thus scum. I know Camo has always disliked this approach, but I've come to like it in recent mafia games on another site. Assuming this 'WIFOM' case was the case on Camo, it clearly was not based on WIFOM and if it was, the lynch would not have gone through.

4. He disappeared yesterday after things got interesting. This is a big one.
I'm not sure which day and what part of those days Camo was referring to here. But I do have school, sleep and weekend functions on that means I'm not always around.

BB's continued push just solidifies my thoughts. He knows as much as we do that my playstyle is pro town and even if it was scummy it's not indicative of my alignment.
His recent playstyle was not pro-town. Being sarcastic and withholding information from the town is anti-town. It didn't do anything except confuse the vast majority of the town, unless you were 'in' with whatever he was going on about. Again, his RVS votes didn't make sense as they normally do and his vote on SS was largely manipulating his wording.

Here's my claim:

You are Mr. James Watch, the principal and Interspectacular Home Economics teacher, and you are aligned with The Interspectaculars. As a figure of authority, it’s your obligation to try to break up this war before anyone gets themselves killed.

Passive Ability: Principal Authority
You’re the principal, so you have authority over the school. You are lynched at the majority plus one (L+1) until Day 3.

Active Ability: Parental Protection
Since being hypnotized those many years back, you have become extra protective not only of your son, Barry, but also your students and colleagues. Three times in the game, you may PM the hosts a player name. You will protect that player from any attacks using your frying pan for that night.

Win Condition: Kill all who pose a threat to the Interspectaculars.

I used Parental Protection on SM on N3 and KX on N4, so I only have one shot left.

I don't trust IE and don't trust his claim on Reinforce. It's too convenient. Though I'll have to look into it again.

Nice safe claim. More votes please.

Howdy ho neighborinos. It's a 50/50 chance to hit scum here, I'd be willing to bet it on a coin flip.
However, PMJ asked nicely.

##VOTE: bbninjas

Night 5

Like the day before, a lynchee had been decided on long before the sunset started to fall on the Academy. The voice crackled back onto the PA system quickly, but something felt… off. It was as if the voice was disappointed.

“bbninjas, get your belongings and prepare yourself. The day had ended. Get to the cafeteria,” it ordered, almost seeming tense, as if for once it had reached its limit with the killing. Everyone packed up their things as usual and headed to the cafeteria, bb surprisingly not feeling afraid. Instead, he was trying to push the evil out of his mind. He would’ve never done any of this if it weren’t for that evil, and although he’d tried to resist it as much as he could, it was no use. He’d been forced into this mess through it, and it had such a tight grip on him that he couldn't do anything about it and gave up trying to fight. As he approached the cafeteria and took a seat, the cloaked figure had already been ready with their knife and breathed in deeply.

“It looks we’re all here now. bbninjas, take your stand.”

It wasn’t long before a Quartasian rose to his feet, his chef’s garb a bright white with what seemed to be ketchup stained on it, with deep purple eyes that could have only been caused by the Quartam Sceptre.

“It seems my time’s up,” he remarked.

bbninjas revealed himself! He was:
You are Mr. James Watch, the father of Mr. Game, principal at the Academy, and the Interspectaculars Home Economics teacher, but you are aligned with The Darks. Like in the last 13 years of your life, Dr. Eggman has obtained the Quartam Sceptre and hypnotized you in hopes that you could get rid of The Chosen One like you were supposed to do years ago.

Passive Ability: Principal Authority
Even though you’re the principal, and even though you’re not the one leading the Darks, people still have to You are lynched at the majority plus one (L+1) until Day 3.

Active Ability: Bon Appetit (Locked)

You will have a QuickTopic with your fellow Darks, which is here. (Link also snipped for obvious reasons.)

Win Condition: Outnumber the Interspectaculars at the beginning of any phase.

A loud stomp from something that couldn’t have possibly have been from a foot filled the room, and the purple from Mr. Watch’s eyes disappeared in an instant. The cloaked being approached him and presented the knife to him.

“James, here’s your knife back,” he stated, with a polite bow. “Sorry about taking it. I only found it recently.” Mr. Watch took the knife and held it in his open palms, the being walking back to his seat. He seemed to nod to someone in the corner…

...and another stomp was heard, one much more powerful than the first. Mr. Watch’s eyes went purple once again and his arms tensed, flipping the knife blade towards him and driving it into his chest. He fell to the ground almost instantly, his last breaths raspy, and scarred, people started to file out of the closed space. The cloaked being pulled the knife out and called to those who had left.

“There’s three of us Darks left. We’ll see where things go after this.”

Final Day 5 Vote Count (as of post #639)
Ice Espeon: 2 (scattered mind, PMJ, bbninjas)
Jabberwock: 2 (Ice Espeon)
bbninjas: 7 (PMJ, King Xerneas, Jabberwock, Keeper of Night)

Night 5 will end on 8/26/2016 at noon PST. If you have any night actions, you may use them now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back