Finished Mafia XXXV: Pokemon Card GB3: Team GR's Last Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice one, Cel :v

Anyways, Quaking's flip was surprising, TBH. That teaches you not to play a-la Camo, I guess. :p I'd have to check the votes again and give some thoughts once I'm off studying.

simsands blew up Keeper.

Not sure who to vote for, but it seems RF is clear.

That's the kind of posts TGK makes when he is scum. The kind of posts where he is trying to appear like he is contributing but he is not.
Plus, he assumes that RF is clear, completely trusting Celever.

##VOTE:thegrovylekid

It is because you have said in your own words that you will be way more active, giving me the impression that you might be scum- hence the inactivity.
I get what you mean >~<

But now it is day 2, so it's time for being Active. (If I won't be Active, you should try to lynch me. It's my own fault.)

That's the kind of posts TGK makes when he is scum. The kind of posts where he is trying to appear like he is contributing but he is not.

They're also the kind of posts TGK makes when he is town, though. I don't think it's conclusive enough to lynch him over.

They're also the kind of posts TGK makes when he is town, though. I don't think it's conclusive enough to lynch him over.

This might be true. However, I'm also considering the level of activity, which may indicate that he is scum, as he is more active as town.

I don't really have anything to add >~>

My role isn't at all useful like the Mia Fey was, and we don't have good scumreads on anyone yet.

@bbninjas was there a reason aside from RVS you had a vote on TGK instead of quaking?
I'd put my vote but I don't want to hammer. xD
I have been ready to vote for quakingpunch ever since I first came online after the particularly scummy things he did, but by that time, any more votes made would majorly risk a hammer.

Possible role fish.
That's neutral - if someone is convicting another as scum, they need more evidence than "I say X is scum." and with results like this town should always know the parameters.

Once I find motivation to do so (hopefully really soon :x), I'll be looking through Keeper's and simsand's and quaking's stuff to see if I can find any leads.

Miyami~~ has subbed out. I've asked Professor Palutena to sub in. If he's not ready to accept, I'll go down the line until I find someone who is.

It is nine to lynch.

Game freeze. This is a host pause and not caused by any player.

First, Professor Palutena has subbed in for Miyami~~. Make him feel welcome.

Second: Game balance is important when designing a game. It's fun to design cool, unique roles, but you have to take care that you don't favor one side over the other, or overlook a possible combination that would force the game down a path you as the designer had no intention of it going down. This is what is called a "breaking strategy". A simple example of this would be having an unclaimed doctor using his power to protect a claimed seer. This has given birth to the phrase "follow the cop" which refers to this breaking strategy. The game is decided solely on who the seer chooses to investigate, and the scum have no choice but to scoop due to the massive number of clears making winning impossible.

It took me a day to notice it, but several of you have attempted to or planned on trying to break my setup by using a card outside the scope of its intended use. I am going to tell you that that plan is not going to work. I understand the idea and, as someone who would, with no qualms, utilize a breaking strategy, appreciate the effort, but I am not so careless a host that I would allow my scum to be sniffed out so easily. At no time should any card or Ability usage be used to determine the alignments of any player unless that card or Ability specifically says it does.

If this was just through the actions of one player, I would not say anything, but the integrity of this game is at stake. Several of you are guilty of this and you know who you are. The last thing anyone wants is for this game to devolve into a strategy that, if left unchecked, would spell an autoloss for the town. I know what you are all looking for and I'm intervening to tell you that you will never find it. You'll just have to find the scum the good old-fashioned way.

There will be no punishments for trying to or planning on breaking the setup, just knowledge for your brain.

Game continues. No extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back