Finished Werewolf XXXIII: Order in the Court!- Congratulations Law!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay thanks Palutena, but I'm asking an actual reasoning for the voting, I see you voted TGK. Why? please explain. Your answer may be brief. However answering with I don't think it's a good question is the worst contribution ever. Also your other answers are very hollow.

And the answer to your new question: you wil find in the post you quoted -__- I voted for TGK because I had no intention of being lynched. Also we have to make a vote eventually or else random.org will decide for us. Also I might very well unvote at some point. Pherhaps if another candidate shows up who Is higher on the suspects list. There's no reason for me to change my vote now, you must be able to see that.
I'm voting TGK because of his bandwagons, echoing and to test his deathproof claim. I've already said that, which tells me you aren't reading close enough.

So you voted TGK out of self-defense? So you admit to bandwagoning?

Were you sarcastic?
Probably got distracted by Minecraft or something...

Dogger, explain the day ending vote of yours.

Why EM? I don't understand this lynch that people are saying is good considering it's a standard "EM aint contributing... lynch gogogo" thing.

Last game I believe he grew as a player tremendously. He got over this crap and he was town.

Why EM? I don't understand this lynch that people are saying is good considering it's a standard "EM aint contributing... lynch gogogo" thing.

Not only that- He also agreed with Celever despite not understanding the case that was made on you by Celever. That is something that, as I said before, I don't remember him doing.

Not only that- He also agreed with Celever despite not understanding the case that was made on you by Celever. That is something that, as I said before, I don't remember him doing.
Overall it just seems like he is scum and has no idea how to even act like town. He hasn't posted anything of substance yet. Instead he has made a lot of excuses.

Okay, that all helps me understand. ^.^

(Proper big post is still being worked on)

This isn't a very good question. My vote is currently on TGK so the answer should be obvious with which case I think is the best.

I think the votes on TGK are well placed. I don't understand the votes on Celever at all. I can see the case on EM but I don't think it's worth the cost of not lynching TGK.
the difference between me and EM is you actually lynch someone with EM while I'm deathproof.

##UNVOTE

##VOTE: thegrovylekid

I'm not about to pretend anyone else is getting lynched today so might as well park my vote. We'll see what happens when he is lynched.
This is false, antitown or illogical. There was still more than two days left when you posted, two days is enough time for things to change. Also, if you're not vocal about a case, then it's not going to happen. If you think someone else should be voted (which is what Im getting from this post), then you should be voting and pushing for that person instead! (You haven't recently I don't think.)

bbninjas is going through a lot of trouble to paint tgk as scum. He [tgk] is likely town. If you thought about it, you'd understand why. My opinion will change depending on what the hosts say.
So, I'm not allowed to build cases..?

If you think he is likely town, then you should be voting him. If TGK is definitely going to be lynched but think he is town, then I know that I would much appreciate your vote being an offvote or being on a secondary wagon.

re the [future reference] thing, it's a null read. Stop looking into it. If he wants to broadcast his notes to the town then let him.
@bbninjas You're missing the point. Liking posts is the kind of thing that will needlessly get people lynched. It becomes a game of finding likes instead of looking for connections between players and reading. While you can't control meta reads, you can limit other hokey ways of lynching someone, like stringing someone up just because they publicly liked a post.
[future reference] lol
I'm trying to figure out why you're bringing irrelevant, past stuff here.

I can see here that a few people (six or seven) want to go for a TGK lynch, but I honestly think that it's better to lynch Empoleon Master.
I think she's buddying again, as demonstrated by the post I've included below.
I can see why people would want to lynch him––acting "scummy" and all that––but I don't really know his meta or what playing like scum is even like well enough to really understand why to lynch him. From what I can see, playing scummy seems like their posts have more suspicion to them, but I've been getting that vibe from a few people, so... yeah. I'd say more, but wording it doesn't seem to like me right now.
Basically for the same reason as PP (echoing, etc), my "buddy alert" started flashing big as soon as I read that first quote of Jesis. I'm pretty confident they're scumbuddies or clear masons (and in the latter case, Jesi should have claimed as to save the clear; so I'm assuming there is either no mason or it is a neighbor chat).

But PMJ is als going with the crowd the moment people started voting on TGK.
I'm not seeing this. In fact, one of the posts was sorta the opposite of this.

I'll sum it up for you.
  • He obviously wants to have control. He wants to lead. The past few games he hasn't done this. He has been town the last few games as well.
  • He blatantly interrupted my two innocent attempts at getting info. The past few games he hasn't done this. He has been town the last few games as well.
  • His logic against BB was terrible and he clung onto it so much. He was grasping for straws for no reason.
What is your response to the fact that Celever did 2/3 of these things when he was town in most of his games prior to the recent ones?

the difference between me and EM is you actually lynch someone with EM while I'm deathproof.
I agree a lot with PP's observation that you are quite defensive and frantic it trying to not get lynched. If you're deathproof, you really shouldn't be like that.

Also, the difference between EM is that he is getting lynched for not playing as well as last game, while you are getting lynched for being highly scummy.

What is your response to the fact that Celever did 2/3 of these things when he was town in most of his games prior to the recent ones?

He evolved as a player and got better. It doesn't make any sense for him randomly to pick up old bad habits / poor play.

You are Mia Fey, the previous owner of Fey and Co. Law firm, despite being dead, you are aligned with The Law. You are here to cheer along Phoenix, your sister, Maya, and your cousin Pearl in court, but you got caught up within this terrible game.

Passive Ability: Child of Kurain

You and what’s left of your family have vowed to stick together during these hard times. You can all communicate through the power of the Kurain Channeling Technique here: (Snip)

Passive Ability: Channeling Link

Since you’re already dead, you can’t be killed nor can you be locked in jail for long. So in the event that you are killed, and as long as Maya can channel you, you will still be able to vote and post in thread.

Evidence: Bloody Slip of Paper

Your last gift to Phoenix could still come in handy one day. If you ever vote for Phoenix while Channeling Link is active, you will be informed that you voted for him through PM.

Win Condition: All criminals and evildoers are arrested

There. Happy? Let's move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back