Japan's XY11: 'Explosive Fighter / Cruel Traitor', CP5: 'Mythical / Legendary Dream Holo Collection'

I hope Absol finally becomes in a theme deck within seven sets or I will blame Obama, challenge him , and one of us will lose and murder one part of Peril Fortress!!!!! We also need Absol Break!!!

We haven't event gotten XY10 yet and already it feels outdated, passe. XY11 is where it's at now. What's next , they'll be promoting XY12 before they even release XY10 here too?

Finally xD We've waited for so long! And it's... okay.. I guess xD

...Kinda makes his head look caved in o.o or overly flat atleast

Finally, may be now Standard will not be such a crappy format with crappy looking commons and uncommons. (You know what I am talking about)

Aw, I'm kinda sad the background isn't blue or purple or something. I'm not sure if I like the orange with him as much as I do with Juniper. It's a nice dynamic pose though!

Other than the face, the art is awesome! We finally don't have to keep using Ken Sugimori art cards in our decks...
No offense Ken, I still love you! xP

the professor sycamore kinda looks derpy as a full art, lol...its about time they gave juniper a full art so now we get the full art sycamore. For my online collection ofc I could never afford a playset of full arts XD
it is ashamed he will only be playable for a few sets in standard because the new professor in sun and moon, you can't play both sycamore and juniper in the same deck.

Last edited:
Well, looks like we now have the next 'Big Money' supporter coming soon... Bets that this one will be worth even more than a Jolteon/FA Shaymin-EX a few sets after it comes out.

Personally, though... I like the card just for the Chespin hugging him like no end. ^_^

Very nice. I wonder if he'll be in our next set or the one afterwards...About time we get a decent full art. Team Rocket had nothing to do with XY...But i'll bet FA Sycamore will be above $30 when he does hit the states.

Hi! I was wondering if anyone can tell me where people in the USA can buy/pre order Japanese Pokemon sets/booster boxes? Thanks!

Hey guys here's a thought. This is a promo. That means there is a chance for another full art in the set itself. Of course maybe not.

I think it's wrong though that they're doing this and yet they can't make a new card that features Professor Oak and make a full art out of that. He's THE Pokémon professor for crying out loud. And age is no excuse here, lest I point out the needless Team Rocket's Handiwork full art in Fates Collide. They're not a threat anywhere in the games, haven't been since HGSS unless one counts the 'threat' of Team Rocket in the anime.

Maybe it's me, but I would have preferred a full art of Lass's Recommendation, Shauna, or Misty's Determination instead.

Last edited:
Back