New 'Premium Champion' Set, Blastoise Mega Battle Special Pack!

not sure if mega sceptile mega bedrill will be a deck but will be very intresting in expanded with virbank city gym, maybe this with virizion ex but still suffers the low 200 hp and weak to fire as well...will not be that great since you will have to always discard the energy to use the effect. But if u power up 2 mega beedrill with 1 virzion ex but since everyone plays keldeo in expanded there would be no point. Just a weaker version of deck and cover that is not locking your opponent from rushing in, or simply playing a switch.

The reprint of Seismatoad and battle compressor is kinda a bummer for standard as battle compressor is what drives night march to be the best deck along with puzzle of time. Why would they reprint mega mewtwo so soon since it has only been 2 sets from its release? I am happy yveltal ex got a reprint though it is broken in expanded with dark patch but as good as seismatoad is in standard.

Whelp... This is depressing. The artwork is cool on the bee drill to day the least. It does have special conditions and the free retreat going for it. Maybe dragalgae and mega bee drill? Poison them and they can't retreat to heal paralyze. Does TPCi just want the only decks that preform decently to be toad and night march? They may as well reprint lazerbank, and blastoise

This was good until Seismitoad.

Thank you Pokemon TCG Team for reaching the "We are THAT stupid" status.

I thought our next set was going to be the Cruel Traitor + Explosive Fighter to tie in with the Volcanion movie. And that seems like too many reprints to put into tins. If we are getting them, how will we get them?
The reprints would likely be released in a reprint set, like Legendary Treasures, which will probably be our November set.
battle compressor is kinda a bummer for standard as battle compressor is what drives night march to be the best deck along with puzzle of time. Why would they reprint mega mewtwo so soon since it has only been 2 sets from its release?
Night March will probably rotate by the time this is out, and we will probably have two more sets before this is released (1 year).

I don't have extensive knowladge but I am getting back into the game, how would one constantly recharge Beedrill in succession turns? Seems like it's a victim to Umbreon-EX waiting to happen

A few things could work. Mega turbo for one is the obvious choice. Or even ability sceptile could also do the job.

Though I think a combo of battle compressor, revitalizer, mega turbo, and puzzle of time could be decent.

I've been wanting M Beedrill for ages and this is everything I could have wanted from it ;_;

And I'm not even worried about Toad. As far as I'm concerned, between Jirachi and the Compressor/Revitalizer/Forest engine, the meta has enough in it to make Toad to quake in its boots.

As long as Night March and maybe Blacksmith aren't reprinted, I think Battle Compressor's printing is actually super healthy for the game. Vespiquen needs way more Pokemon in the discard to hit NM numbers and can easily deck itself out against non-EX decks, so it's not broken IMO. And Compressor allows for great synergy with stuff like VS Seeker, Revitalizer, and discard acceleration, that I would sorely miss.

TL;DR, Battle Compressor is a huge boon to Grass decks and imo Grass needs to be viable in the meta to keep Toad and those other Grass-weak tanks in line.

Battle Compressor... I literally don't know what to think of this.

I know right. If any deck doesnt need any more saport its Night March. I even made a parody of ' i knew you were trouble its called night march ( im planning on making parodys about decks that are too good in the format). I Don't really play Pokemon Competivly beacsu the only decks that are consist are : Night march and Sismatoad EX so Pokemon TCG doesn't have much viraty.

The poster said Shaymin-EX would be reprinted
Let us hope that it is Adorable Land forme Art ( assuming that the art on the poster is Teporary!

Last edited by a moderator:
I need my Night March reprints. That is by far my favorite deck. M Beedrill will be cool with Mega Turbo. Shaymin reprint is nice. But TOAD WHY. I'm jumping out a window with my Joltiks and Pumpkaboo and Lampent.

I hope they have the decency to let Night March shrivel up and die.

I would like Blacksmith back. One thing that's fun and surprisingly consistent in Standard is Ancient Origins 5 type Golurk which will use it to charge attackers quicker with Flareon in play.

Dear Pokemon,

This would make an awesome set in English. It could possibly be the second half of our year's Generations sets. Please Pokemon do this. Apart from Seismitoad. Keep that to yourselves I'm sick of that. If it stays in rotation I will be fairly dissapointed with what Pokemon has become.

Edit: Wait these are reprints. Could they at least make a new art for these cards? Come on if this hits the states with reprints and none of which are Full Art this is worse than Generations.

Back