New 'Premium Champion' Set, Blastoise Mega Battle Special Pack!

I like this Wobbuffet BREAK. It could be pretty great against decks built for hitting high numbers (ie M Rayquaza EX) as they're gonna take that damage straight back. So with a single Wobbuffet you'd be knocking down their EX (assuming they don't do something about it). If it's not enough to knock you/them out it's surely gonna be enough for a Psychic Assault/Dimension Valley to take them out too.

Is there a new holo pattern on the break? If so, I really like it! It looks kinda sparkly... :p In expanded this would do really nice with life dew. The energy discard is kinda of a turn off, but it will probably get ko'd anyways. I'm not really sure how much play this is gonna get, but it is a easy loss against night march/vespiqueen. Unless you can get bats set up quickly, marchers deal large amounts of damage. I'm not really sure what to use as a backup attacker, but something that spreads would be nice. Trevenant is the first option, but I would rather have something that sets up quicker. A 2-2 line of Noivern is a good idea, but then you would have to run either darkness or double dragon energy. Darkness is probably better, because you can attack to wob if need be.

This card seems ridiculous. So little energy for basically 80 damage and forcing your opponent to waste switching resources..

Well if seismitoad will be around for years to come then its time to join the dark side

HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND

This card seems ridiculous. So little energy for basically 80 damage and forcing your opponent to waste switching resources..

I don't have extensive knowladge but I am getting back into the game, how would one constantly recharge Beedrill in succession turns? Seems like it's a victim to Umbreon-EX waiting to happen

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but does this make it certain those reprints are coming to the West as well?

I thought our next set was going to be the Cruel Traitor + Explosive Fighter to tie in with the Volcanion movie. And that seems like too many reprints to put into tins. If we are getting them, how will we get them?

Edit: Also M-Beedrill + Sceptile PRC 8/160 (Nurture and Heal) + Energy Retrievals = a pretty intense lock, aided as well by FoGP... as long as you can keep Zoroarks under control

Last edited:
Back