Interesting 'Mythical Pokemon Collection: Mew Box' in February...

Pretty cool figure, wonder if they are gonna do that style for all the figures. If so, I wanna see Venusaur! :p
The art is awesome as well. It's funny, I almost prefer Tortank over Blastoise. Say it, it's fun.

Both figure and promo are very nice!

I wish that splashing water effect was on the shiny mega Gyarados figure also. It's just sitting on a little dark rock. :(

I would prefer the jumbo cards instead of the figures... I'm not a fan of the bust figures.

That full art is just AMAZING. Plus I love the figure so I think I will pick this one up. Plus there is a Vaporeon in the background. One of my favorites (then they ruined it with that garbage ex in Generations. Generations is just the worst...). Anyway I will pick this up. Probably sell the packs to my friends but hey? Whatever,

I wish the American boxes came with the jumbo cards as well, or at least a better figure. I really don't like these figure designs. Especially with this being the first regular Blastoise and Venusaur promo figures. It would have been cool to have full body figures with water or fire or leaves around them.

The cards are cool though.

Not sure if the box is worth the money, since my Charizard box garnered no exs or holos aside from the promo, I don't know if it's worth the risk.

Back