Interesting 'Mythical Pokemon Collection: Mew Box' in February...

Maybe one of Venusaur's back petals will be all charred or mangled? That seem like an understandable grass-type injury.

Looks like one of his toe claws is missing, but that's kinda tame compared to a wing and a cannon.

Really nice figure though! Gonna have to save a bit of money for it.

I'm pretty sure some of his flower will be torn off, Charizard's wing and Blastoise's cannon where all somewhat decorative but nothing they could live without (unless Charizard wanted to go for a fly)

Huh. That's scertainly a completely differentart style then the previous ones. Can't say I don't like it, but it's certainly different.

I'm really not a fan of how the Charizard, Blastoise and Venusaur promos look nothing alike in style.

I'm really tempted to buy these figures from the States, because, man, the Venusaur one looks so good!
...Problem is, the postage would be astronomical...

Now what is the part of the figure that's "damaged," like Charizard's charred wing, or Blastoise's broken cannon?

Been waiting for this one, I always preferred Venusaur over the other evolved Kanto starters, all the excites! *^*

This is actually the nicest looking one. Just has venusaur coming out of some bushes. Rather than it having that damage

You said before that only Vileplume is the cameo on this Venusaur FA, why Scyther is in below it? Oh well, what a nice promo. The figure also shrouded in mystery like other figures

BREAK box was also in their early release, I watched it on YouTube. The promos are in XY153-156.

Back