Interesting 'Mythical Pokemon Collection: Mew Box' in February...

Halloween crabs actually look like a pokemon, lol
ikr? If Sun/Moon is a tropical theme, these might actually become a Pokemon. These are native to Costa Rica and other southern places. I would love a Water Ghost type crab pokemon with a pumpkin head and purple claws. (think about Pumpkaboo) ill make some concept drawings, think of some names to give it, and some evolution concepts. I think it would be cool if you could get one from breeding a Parasect and a Gourgiest, judging by what what im thinking so far.

Well damn... I'm gonna have to go eBay hunting for that Charizard figure now.

This is awesome but I would much rather have the European box with the giant sized card in it. Does anyone know where I would be able to preorder a European version and have it shipped to the states?

Why does its wing looks like it's burning off? Scary but cool. Shouldn't it be resistant to fire (or at least not get its freaking wing burned off by it?). However this makes me want to get this a little more then before. I really just LOVE the pins and promos cards they have been making for the 20th :) Just not the set...:(

This is awesome but I would much rather have the European box with the giant sized card in it. Does anyone know where I would be able to preorder a European version and have it shipped to the states?

It's available with international shipping from a few different sellers on amazon.de and also directly fulfilled by Amazon on amazon.co.uk. Be prepared to spend a decent amount in shipping, though.

Apparently the Australian version of this product contains the figurine (according to Banter Toys, as well as Good Games) - even though we're officially in the European region in the eyes of TPCi. Weird, but I'm not gonna complain - I want the figurine!

I want that blastoise because of Vaporeon
I want three of them because of the Eeveelutions... I know that it's irrational, but I can't help it. tPCI must have included them because they knew how Eeveelution fans like us think. They're exploiting our weaknesses. :_(

8b8e139147b290eacc108240c906f866.jpg

Back