Japan's XY10 Set: 'Awakening of Psychic Kings,' Alakazam!

Materious17

Pokemon Geologist
is it possible a Zygarde BREAK may also exist on the set, considering BREAK-era theme decks feature pokemon that has break evolutions?

The set confirms 5 Pokemon BREAK and we already know all of them: Delphox, Omastar, Bronzong, Lugia, and Carbink. I would love to see a Zygarde BREAK to go with the theme deck Zygarde though don't get me wrong. 50% (Classic) Zygarde is my 2nd favorite legendary.

HA559

Aspiring Trainer
I wonder what will defeat or match this beast that is Zygarde full form in the anime series. It looks really cool and powerful in the booster cover art.

Deoxys or Regigigas vs Zygarde will be a good battle.

Javi Blizz

Spanish TCG Player
is it possible a Zygarde BREAK may also exist on the set, considering BREAK-era theme decks feature pokemon that has break evolutions?

I'm not sure, but I think that all the BREAK cards has been revealed yet. But, it could include Carbink, which has a BREAK evolution card in the japanese deck and will (probably) be included in Fates Collide

Materious17

Pokemon Geologist
Kingdra-EX? I wonder which deck it would be in because Fates Collide as no room for a water or dragon type Kingdra-EX. M-Audino deck? Unlikely. A dragon-type Kingdra-EX in the Zygarde deck? Would love to see it!

Metalizard

Aspiring Trainer
Here we go again turning japanese holos into regular rares just because they're the focus of the theme decks -_-'... Though having Lugia vs Zygarde is a nice setting...

@Materious17 Yes there is room. Altaria-EX will obviously be Colorless, while Kingdra-EX is Dragon, as there is no space in Water... In that regard, at least there's one dragon card in the set...

sagen888

Shine on you Crazy Diamond
So which of the EX's will we be getting full arts of? All of the ones except for Audinos, Diancie, Regirock, and Zygarde?

Mr_Versatile123

Aspiring Trainer
Kingdra Ex seems interesting. Hope it's playable. I love Kingdra.

I wonder when that Crobat Break we saw will come out.

TokenDuelist

YGO TCG is Cheaper. Fight me.
Now we just need theme decks with some actual structure to them! Ya know - to make them actually worth it.

Lostlorn Forest

Alola is the best region
First time ever there's been a laptop featured in an artwork.

Also hoping we'll return to non-CGI pack artwork soon. Those are always prettiest.

Rendevoir

Aspiring Trainer
no Round Wiggly? *sigh* must wait another collection and expect to be a round'er in there (chatot could pack round in the future, give some love to chatot)

NinjaBem

Aspiring Trainer
I think that the full arts will be Zygarde, Umbreon, Glaceon, Alakazam and it's mega, Altaria and it's mega, and possibly Genesect.

Materious17

Pokemon Geologist
I think that the full arts will be Zygarde, Umbreon, Glaceon, Alakazam and it's mega, Altaria and it's mega, and possibly Genesect.

The full arts are going to be dictated by what is full art in XY10 Awakening of the Psychic Kings set. So no full art Zygarde unfortunately, but possibly a full art Kingdra-EX instead.

Shadost

Shadost the Collector
BRUH.... Lugia BREAK is going to be so frickin DOPE!! Can't wait for it to drop here!

swapforce1

Shaymin lover
BRUH.... Lugia BREAK is going to be so frickin DOPE!! Can't wait for it to drop here!

RIP Wallet. Pokémon you've done it again buying Japanese boxes ( Cheaper ) till I get Lugia BREAK.
I have always liked Lugia. Though HO-OH BREAK would have been cooler

Metalizard

Aspiring Trainer
I wonder when that Crobat Break we saw will come out.

Seeing that they also didn't include the promo Mandibuzz BREAK in the set, maybe they'll do another promotional BREAK Evolution Box with Crobat and Mandibuzz (and maybe another BREAK promo if it happens)...