Japan's XY10 Set: 'Awakening of Psychic Kings,' Alakazam!

Where's the laptop? And what do you mean by non cgi?
I think Losthorn means drawn art on the booster, like those of the dp/pt/hgss and before era.

Zygarde has a mouth coming outh of his arm. We have never seen this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Two of my favorite Legendaries featured in theme decks? OH YES <3
Still sad Zygarde won't get a full art (unless they surprise us but I doubt it) but KINGDRA-EX HYPE

Wow. These BREAK sets just keep getting cooler. With my favorite Pokemon to Zygarde to even the pack art this set is gonna be so awesome. Easily gonna be the most remembered set of XY by me.

To this set I say, "SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!"

So I'm guessing the following cards have full arts

Altaria Ex
M Altaria Ex
Genesect Ex
Glaceon Ex
Umbreon Ex
Kingdra Ex
Alakazam Ex
M Alakazam Ex

Don't really see a point in putting Zygarde and Diancie Ex's in a set without making full arts. Might as well just leave them aspromos. Breakpoint had 3 junk exs that just made it harder to pull the full arts.

This set would be awesome if all of the exs had full arts, right now it will depend on which ones. Hoping Kingdra isn't another Togekiss...

Is there always a corresponding base card for Breaks? If so, I sure hope the Delphox is decent.

Perhaps we could see a Zygarde full art in the Japanese deck in the same way we saw the full metal dialga ex full art?

Where's the laptop? And what do you mean by non cgi?
Not certain on its specific name, I guess it's computer-generated art? But Primal Clash, Roaring Skies and Ancient Origins had the regular artwork. I just like it better.

There's a girl with a laptop on the new Wigglytuff card. Sorry I was replying to that article originally.

Am I the only hoping that Delphox is a psychic type regardless of what type Delphox BREAK is? Granted I doubt that will happen but it'd be nice.

So I'm guessing the following cards have full arts

Altaria Ex
M Altaria Ex
Genesect Ex
Glaceon Ex
Umbreon Ex
Kingdra Ex
Alakazam Ex
M Alakazam Ex

Don't really see a point in putting Zygarde and Diancie Ex's in a set without making full arts. Might as well just leave them aspromos. Breakpoint had 3 junk exs that just made it harder to pull the full arts.

This set would be awesome if all of the exs had full arts, right now it will depend on which ones. Hoping Kingdra isn't another Togekiss...
In the end. Most likely Diancie will not have a FA same as Regirock however with how big a deal Zygarde is FINALLY making an appearance in the TCG I think they may make a FA. But yeah...Diancie and Regirock are most likely junk EXs like Emboar, Togekiss, and Palkia.
Kingdra EX!!!! YES YES YES. My fave pokemon :)
Looks like I'm not the only one who's finally getting their favorite Pokemon as an EX this set! Hopefully you get it as a FA :)

Perhaps we could see a Zygarde full art in the Japanese deck in the same way we saw the full metal dialga ex full art?
Ooh! Like a (I don't know) shiny tan bronz-ish Zygarde card? That would:
A: Cost like $50 on eBay
B: Most likely get people to buy the packs (thus more money). If Pokemon did this boy would these packs sell out fast...

If this wasn't what you meant that's fine. What you meant was we may find the FA the same way as we did the full metal Dialga. Actually that's likely. Zygarde won't be left without a FA. It just won't happen they have to do something. Your idea is actually VERY likely from what we have gotten. The only thing preventing that is the block we are in. However that card really had nothing to do with the first four sets of the XY series.

Ooh! Like a (I don't know) shiny tan bronz-ish Zygarde card? That would:
A: Cost like $50 on eBay
B: Most likely get people to buy the packs (thus more money). If Pokemon did this boy would these packs sell out fast...

If this wasn't what you meant that's fine. What you meant was we may find the FA the same way as we did the full metal Dialga. Actually that's likely. Zygarde won't be left without a FA. It just won't happen they have to do something. Your idea is actually VERY likely from what we have gotten. The only thing preventing that is the block we are in. However that card really had nothing to do with the first four sets of the XY series.
Yep, thats exactly what I meant. Personally, I think a special coloured Zygarde full art would make up for the fact that he seems kinda shoehorned into this set.

Yep, thats exactly what I meant. Personally, I think a special coloured Zygarde full art would make up for the fact that he seems kinda shoehorned into this set.
also a completely bronze-green-ish Zygarde full art would look absolutely killer imo

also a completely bronze-green-ish Zygarde full art would look absolutely killer imo
That would be so cool! Would pay 50 bucks for that in a heart beat (unless Glaceon also costs that much [it wont] and I only have 50 bucks). I think they actually will do something like that. Can't wait to see if they do!

Hope the Kabutops card is revealed/leaked soon. It's been a long time since it was last printed.

That means Lugia will be colorless, right?

Yeah that card has already been revealed and it's colourless.

Back