Finished Ready, Aim, Fire! 4 - 2016 - Olympus Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Greeting to all and welcome to Ready Aim Fire! 4: Olympus Challenge

The theme is Greek Mythology.

Rules:
This is a very simple game. Everyone starts the game with a weapon. At any time during the action phase, you may PM me one of the following three actions:

1. Shoot [living player who is not you].
2. Shoot myself.
3. Do nothing.

After everyone submits their action or time runs out, all shots are resolved simultaneously, with nonsensical and hilarious flavor to keep things fun. When you submit your actions, you may also submit a weapon to execute your action with. This will help me form flavor and makes it more personalized. I'll pick a randomize weapon if you choose not to select one.

If you shoot a player, you kill them and they die. If that player chose to shoot themselves, however, then you die instead. If you shoot yourself and no one else shoots you, you die. Or you could steer clear of everyone and just do nothing, idly wishing your life away, but should you survive you will earn yourself a piercing shot.

An example to demonstrate. Vom, bbninjas, Celever, Squirtle Squad, thegrovylekid are in a game. Vom shoots bbninjas. bbninjas shoots himself. Celever shoots himself. Squirtle Squad shoots bbninjas. thegrovylekid does nothing. Resolution: Vom and Squirtle Squad die because they both shot bbninjas, who shot himself. bbninjas survives because he shot himself and was also shot. Celever dies because he shot himself and no one else shot him. thegrovylekid avoids everyone and survives.

There is no altering of an action once it has been submitted unless the host gives permission to do so.

Each action phase is 48 hours long or whenever all living players submit their actions, whichever is sooner. There are no extensions.

If you fail to send in an action, you will die. Be the last player standing to win!

Players:
1) bbninjas - P1 > SUICIDE
2) simsands - P1 > SUICIDE
3) Vracken - P2 > SHOT by Celever
4) Vom - P1 > SUICIDE
5) double o squirtle - P1 > SHOT by Reinforce & scattered mind
6) thegrovylekid - P2 > SHOT by dragonspit999
7) Celever - P3 > SHOT by Reinforce & Skyleaf2000
8) mordacazir - P2 > SHOT by thegrovylekid
9) scattered mind- P2 > SUICIDE
10) Empoleon_master - P2 > MODKILLED
11) Reinforce
12) Skyleaf2000 - P3 > SHOT by Celever
13) MagmaDragon - P1 > COUNTER-KILLED by dragonspit999
14) dragonspit999 - P2 > SHOT by mordacazir

Hall Of Fame Season 1:
1 - Ready Aim Fire > Jeremy1026
2 - Ready Aim Fire Game 2 > Reinforce
3 - Ready Aim Fire Game 3 > Machamp The Champion
4 - Ready Aim Fire Game 4 > N/A
5 - Ready Aim Fire Game 5: Hunger Games > Teal
6 - Ready Aim Fire Game 6: Super Smash Bros. > Machamp The Champion
7 - Ready Aim Fire Game 7: Super Smash Bros. > bbninjas
8 - Ready Aim Fire Game 8: Fanbois > bbninjas
9 - Ready Aim Fire 9: Comics > TrainerLoganPoke
10 - Ready Aim Fire 10: Pokemon >N/A
11 - Ready Aim Fire 11: Mario Kart > Carpey

Hall Of Fame Season 2:
1 - Ready, Aim, Fire! > GM DracLord
2 - Ready, Aim, Fire! 2: Bullet of Bullets > bbninjas
3 - Ready, Aim, Fire! 3: On a Cruise > Yeowie
4 - Ready, Aim, Fire! 4: Olympus Challenge > Reinforce

Last edited:
SIGN ME UP! whooooo, time to make this GM's brain cry even MORE than the last one, lol.
/in

/in! :D (Been a long time since I've been on here... Kinda left after the RP died off... Wonder if I'll remember anybody.)

BTW, does the theme have to deal with our weapons of choice or what? Is it just for flavor?

Last edited:
/in! :D (Been a long time since I've been on here... Kinda left after the RP died off... Wonder if I'll remember anybody.)

BTW, does the theme have to deal with our weapons of choice or what? Is it just for flavor?

It's the best if your weapon of choice has some degree of relation to the theme, but I'm not forcing since it's your choice. For those who didn't submit a weapon name, I'll randomly assigned the a weapon name just to make the flavor more interesting

Oh, I assumed we would choose which ever weapon we wanted to use each round rather than start to finish, can they be made up weapons like an actual weapon but like The Golden Sword of Achillies (as a boring) example?

Phase 0
The starlight glimmer bringing hope to the dark night. Sat upon the root of Mount Olympus is a building so large that it could fit a thousand people easily. There's an arena built there for the spectator to enjoy any form of performance from battle royale to the musical drama. On any other night this place might be full of crowd but not today and maybe not ever. The building is currently close for an unknown reason.

However just like any close building, they will be some brave souls who wanders around them, sneaking inside probably just for the adventure or maybe to access to the collection display area. Weapons and objects displayed in such area are thought to originally belong to the ruler of Olympus of the past themselves but some would assume it's just a fragile myth.

Suddenly the alarm system start to beep and announcement is heard. "Let's the battle commence you brave and foolish souls. You your sacrifice please the Titans. You have 48 hours to submit your action."

@bbninjas, @simsands, @Vracken, @Vom, @double o squirtle, @thegrovylekid, @Celever, @mordacazir, @scattered mind, @Empoleon_master, @Reinforce, @Skyleaf2000, @MagmaDragon, @dragonspit999

Oh, I assumed we would choose which ever weapon we wanted to use each round rather than start to finish, can they be made up weapons like an actual weapon but like The Golden Sword of Achillies (as a boring) example?

1. You may use any weapon you want.
2. You are not limited to one weapon for the whole game, you may use another weapon for the next phase. (provided you survive the first phase that is).
3. I encourage change of weapon if you survive since it would give me more source for the flavor
4. I accepted any made up weapon, I don't block creativity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back