Finished Ready, Aim, Fire! 4 - 2016 - Olympus Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phase 1

The announcement shock quite a number of the intruders resulting some of them to panicked for a moment but upon realization that their life might be in danger recover from the first shock. Some ran to the nearest large object to hide while others stay quickly grab the artifact that they can find on the display stands.

bbninjas was hiding behind what seems to be an ancient mirror. The labeled reads “This mirror was recovered in a secret room in Aphrodite’s Temple. Warning! Don’t stare to long.” But the warning is far too late; bbninjas was already admiring his feature and can’t stop self praising. As he was trying to reach and touch the mirror, the mirror fall over him & the spike of the borders impaled bbninjas to death.

simsands himself was standing in front a display case filled with spears and one of this spears belonged to patron of war, Ares. The spear influence simsands to a point that he wished upon the spear the divine judgment of the heretic deity to be passed to the other intruders. However, simsands is already have filled with rage and madness. The spears glow as it lifts itself from the rack looking for a sacrifice and struck through simsands heart the source of courage.

Vracken seems calm as he in the Herbal Segment of the display. The scent released from Tyche's Four-Leaf Clover soothes his mind. He decided just too laid back for the moments and does nothing but enjoyed the therapy.

Vom was also in the Herbal Segment but he chooses to grab one of the display items instead of just relaxing. Not really knowing what he grabbed, he rose up and looks for a label. “Cornucopia belonging to Demeter. Uncovered in what assumed to be a dining hall in the sunken ruins. It is said to contain foods with best nutrients.” Vom though nothing was wrong so he just put his hand in the Cornucopia and pulled out a piece of Casher Nut. Not thinking whether the nut was still fresh, Vom just jammed the nut in his mouth. The food taste was overwhelming that Vom forgot to properly chew and choke on the single nut.

double o squirtle feeling confident of his safety just stood up on scan the room for any sign of valuables. He quickly snags Hestia’s Fiery Orb and prepared himself to move out. Only seconds passed and double o squirtle body felled to the ground with an arrow in the head and a feather pierce through heart. The orb rolled away.

thegrovylekid, took out his Pichupocalypse for no reason at all and started played around with the object. He was fooling around and wouldn’t care less of what happening. It’s like he was hypnotized. Lucky for him, no one seems to notice his weird behavior

Celever was stunt and glad he was stuck in the Jewelry Segment and plays a game of pick and tries. He move around the room trying item after item like a girl that was told she could buy anything on the shop. Interestingly enough, there seems to be no side effect from this activity, probably because the first item he wore was Morpheus Dark Crown.

mordacazir somehow landed himself in a Symbol Segment. Everything on display consist of metal based object no bigger that his head and no thicker than a laptop. mordacazir geeky side took over of him. He took out a magnifying glass and started inspecting the objects Fleur-de-lis to satisfy his hunger for answer.

scattered mind knew that this place is not safe for him. He wandered to the Range Weapon Segment and look around for a practical weapon to defend him with. He walks around touching all sort of weapon not worrying if the weapon is rusted or not. Some are too heavy for him to pick while others are too light for his taste. When he saw the word “Apollo” in the description he knew that was the one for him. scattered mind pick up the Bow & set of Arrows. Without thinking long he aimed the arrow to the first person he saw and shot the target’s head.

Empoleon_master knows they are multiple people in the Herbal Segment but he would careless. He sneaks into the back of display case but was stopped when he took a sniff of Hypno’s Poppy which result to him being standing still and mind flew away. No one else seems to bother him though.

Reinforce looks around and pretty confident he is in the Animal Segment. He asked himself, why the Segment wasn’t called the Clothing Department instead. All of the items on display are made of animal to form some type of clothing. He wonders how Artemis can permit anyone the use the Deity’s Dove and change it into a gown. Suddenly feeling insecure, Reinforce plucked one of the Steel Feather on the gown and quickly throw it and with luck, the feather plunged through a person heart.

Skyleaf2000 tiptoed passed behind multiple people without being seen or notice. On his right hand is a Phoenix Dagger he borrowed from the Melee Weapon Segment. He was glad that he was not discovered after passing by a body with two deadly wound just a moment ago, he recall the two other person in the Melee Weapon Segment with him earlier.

MagmaDragon glance around and saw someone inspecting the spear display. Not wanting to confirm who the person was, MagmaDragon took Enyo’s Crossed Sword a dashed toward the person hoping to took down the foe in one strike.

dragonspit999 who was checking the lifeless body hear footsteps a quickly grabbed Poseidon’s Trident and turn his back in defense motion. He knew his defense class paid off when the trident put a stopped to the sword held by MagmaDragon.

As the two clashed weapon, dragonspit999 focus his energy to his hand and pushed MagmaDragon back. Magma Dragon loses his balance and slipped. As his body fell to the ground, It felt onto Hestia’s Fiery Orb and broke the artifact. The fire formerly locked in the orb burnt away MagmaDragon’s body to crisp and put itself out once the deed is finished.

1. @Vracken, @thegrovylekid, @Celever, @mordacazir, @Empoleon_master & @Skyleaf2000 has gained Piercing Shot and survive Phase 1.

2. @scattered mind, @Reinforce & @dragonspit999 survived Phase 1

3. @bbninjas, @simsands & @Vom has performed Suicide.

4. @double o squirtle & @MagmaDragon was Killed.

Phase 2 ends Saturday 8.30AM GMT

Last edited:
Wow, so many survivors

I know, it saddened me soo many are "selfish" and choose to survive. Why would you not sacrifice for the great Titan Cronus. I do hope we could end with Phase other then 2. Since last game (Bullets of Bullet) ends with Phase 2.

Question, if someone with a piercing shot shoots themselves and gets targeted by someone with a peircing shot what happens?

I love how none of you even question me taking time off of the game to play with the Pichupocalypse.
Hmm TGK doing something VERY TGK that's pretty much expected of him? This MUST be surprising news, excuse me while I blog about this everywhere for such an exciting turn of events. : P

Hmm TGK doing something VERY TGK that's pretty much expected of him? This MUST be surprising news, excuse me while I blog about this everywhere for such an exciting turn of events. : P
Nono, I meant i'm in the middle of a battlefield playing with the Pichupocalypse and you guys are just fighting without noticing me :p

Question, if someone with a piercing shot shoots themselves and gets targeted by someone with a peircing shot what happens?

Piercing Shot is pretty much the deadliest weapon. It would definitely kills it targets regardless of any other circumstances. So you can't defend yourself from a Piercing Shot by using the Piercing Shot on yourself.

Nono, I meant i'm in the middle of a battlefield playing with the Pichupocalypse and you guys are just fighting without noticing me :p

Probably due to the varies effect of the Artifacts. Like the Poppy and such.

Phase 2

“There seems to be some intruders left. Protocol DESOLUTE ACTIVATED”. Just as the announcement was made, several artifacts started to glow as if their switch was turned on. The glow emitted by the artifacts disperse aura equal to the strength of those weapons.

Vracken having calmed his mind with the therapy he received earlier act fast, he plunged to the spear rack and pick up Infinite Spear of Aether which was glowing ever so o bright and pulled all his strength to throw the spear to the center of the room. Vracken Having exhausted from the throw, Vracken took a deep breath but before he could exhale, his head rolled off the floor.

After satisfied playing with the Pichupocalyse, thegrovylekid found a small artifact which is emitting a heavy aura of power. However, he decides to keep if for now and reach for inner strength to summon a Premonition. Even though it seems safe, there’s another way the vision can be use for wreck others. Upon sending the Premonition, a corpse flew to thegrovylekid. The impact was so powerful it broke his ribs which in return crush his internal organs.

Just like the implosion victim, Celever also found s an artifact with extreme aura and decided to keep it for later use. He instead picked up Athena’s Aegis and scan for the nearest target. Having found one, Celever took a stance and ready to throw the Aegis. He threw it straight and successfully decapitated the target.

His early investigation lead mordacazir to the Jewelry Segment just after he saw someone left the place. mordacazir took Hera’s Diadem and clasp the glowing stone of the artifact in his hand. He wished upon the Diadem to remove his immediate competitor. He turned around slightly just to see satisfaction with the implosion effect before seeing vision of great terror in near future courtesy of a random premonition. mordacazir brain stopped working killing him instantly due to the extreme pain.

scattered mind wanting to replenish and increase his strength wanders around reading description upon description to find the right artifact. On his third item, he stumbled upon Dionysus’ Wine Cup; the labeled stated that “Whoever drank from this cup would satisfy his lust and greed for more.” Not remembering that sometime the explanation could just mean literal lust for more wine and not a double meaning, scattered mind grab the cup and choke down the content throw his throat in one gulp. Seconds pass and scattered mind body failed as the last drop of the drink contains the deadliest poison which killed the greedy ones.

Not wanting to be part of the carnage for now, Reinforce hides away in the Animal Segment while secretly testing one article of clothing at a time to test any extra effect which they might have. He is weary of Hermes’ Winged Shoe as he doesn’t want the shoes to fly him up and smashed to the ceiling at Mach 50 Speed.

Seeing a better weapon, Skyleaf2000 threw away the dagger he has earlier and picked up the shining Hammer of Heaphaestus. He picks the heavy weapon light it weight lesser. Using his entire strength, Skyleaf2000 threw the axe with the most force to kill his target that he saw earlier.

The sight of crisp corpse seems like nothing to dragonspit999. Without feeling any bits of disgust, he picked up MagmaDragon’s burnt corpse uses his throwing technique and threw it to the person with the weirdest object he saw earlier. The force of the throw was equivalent to the force of a wrecking ball. His arm felt relief upon hitting the mark. Without a minute pass, dragonspi999 body turns so bright and implodes leaving no traces.

As the glowing Hammer of Heaphaestus and shining Infinite Spear of Aether nearing its intended victim, Empoleon_master body seems to still be in hypnotizing state. Time itself stop and darkness surround the frozen piece of meat, A Cloaked Figure emerge from the darkness and took out a Scythe and cut Empoleon_master body in half horizontally. Then time started back as the darkness disperse the two weapons of immerse aura clash mid air right after the body fall to the ground.

Voices fills the surrounding “Be wary of Cronus”. After the eerie voice, no more trace of the darkness is seen.

1. @Vracken, @thegrovylekid, @mordacazir & @dragonspit999 was Killed.

2. @scattered mind has performed Suicide.

3. @Celever retained his Piercing Shot and survived Phase 2.

4. @Reinforce has gained Piercing Shot and survived Phase 2.

5. @Skyleaf2000 survived Phase 2.

6. @Empoleon_master was MODKILLED.

Phase 3 ends Tuesday 4:30PM GMT
It would be interesting if you guys survive for atleast Phase 5 but I think Phase 4 might be the grandfinale.

Last edited:
ehh? I thought I used a piercing shot. Oh well.
You didn't used Piercing shot but regardless, your action did killed the target. Changes has been made to rectify the issue

"His early investigation lead mordacazir to the Jewelry Segment just after he saw someone left the place. mordacazir took Hera’s Diadem and clasp the glowing stone of the artifact in his hand. He wished upon the Diadem to remove his immediate competitor. He turned around slightly just to see satisfaction with the implosion effect before seeing vision of great terror in near future courtesy of a random premonition. mordacazir brain stopped working killing him instantly due to the extreme pain."

Don't worry about it Drac! Everyone makes mistakes, and you've handled everything very professionally. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back