Finished Werewolf XXVIII: Omega Alpha - Game Finished - Postgame Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I have to post that sweet ability

Role: Kellyn
Alignment: Pokémon Ranger

You are Kellyn, a top Pokémon Ranger marked by fellow Rangers with your helpful attitude. Your helpfulness has saved many Pokémon, including a once kidnapped Riolu, who you have since befriended. Although among the youngest of the Pokémon Rangers, you have achieved a top status.

Passive Ability: Youthful
Because of your youth, villainous teams have dismissed you as a threat. Due to this, if you are targeted by a member of Team Aqua or Team Magma during the night, the target will be automatically redirected to a random player who is not of the same alignment of the player targeting.

Ability: Capture Styler
At the start of the stage update there may be the heading "A HORDE OF WILD POKÉMON HAS APPEARED". This horde will consist of a group of a single Pokémon, which will have its attack and effect listed underneath it. For the upcoming stage, you can use that ability as if it was your own. This means this action may be usable during both the day or the night. You cannot use your Pokémon during the same night or day that this ability was activated in.

Pokémon: Riolu (Aura Sphere)
You may only use this Pokémon 2 times a game. Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKRIOLU and the name of a player. You will track that player to learn the name of one player that the player targeted during that night, if any.

Win Condition: To eliminate Team Aqua and Team Magma.

And yeah, Team Aqua tried to kill me last night but it redirected to GM Drac

Never mind, did not see those posts somehow.

##UNVOTE: Scattered Mind

Still, your role strikes me as off-putting, considering how much harder it would be for the Maxie [I'm assuming it's just him left] or Team Aqua to kill him. So, I'm aware of his role, but does that mean a similar role for Kate or what?

Never mind, did not see those posts somehow.

##UNVOTE: Scattered Mind

Still, your role strikes me as off-putting, considering how much harder it would be for the Maxie [I'm assuming it's just him left] or Team Aqua to kill him. So, I'm aware of his role, but does that mean a similar role for Kate or what?

Well, if we believe SS2' role that mean some abilities are hidden upon flip. Thinking about it, it is quite fitting that my "secret ability" would have been hidden.

He's scum. I'm almost confident!

Give me an hour or so and I'll post exactly why he's scum. I'm at band rehearsal atm but I've never been more sure of anything!

Hang on I've got a quick break I'm typing it on my phone ;)

Ok. So as if this role isn't completely OP in the hands of town. Pretty much he's an unkillable town (although he does redirect, so it's not completely broken)

If Mafia can't kill him then al he needs to do is convince everyone he's town and there's no killing him cos who'd lynch a townie.

Why do the other ranger protagonists not get sweet abilities like this? Cos he's evil and the rest are probably town!!!!!
Pretty much, his ability is ridiculous in the hands of a townie.

Hang on I've got a quick break I'm typing it on my phone ;)

Ok. So as if this role isn't completely OP in the hands of town. Pretty much he's an unkillable town (although he does redirect, so it's not completely broken)

If Mafia can't kill him then al he needs to do is convince everyone he's town and there's no killing him cos who'd lynch a townie.

Why do the other ranger protagonists not get sweet abilities like this? Cos he's evil and the rest are probably town!!!!!
Pretty much, his ability is ridiculous in the hands of a townie.

Why would that be a safe claim?
The other rangers are dead and are not probably- they are town
They might have other hidden abilities if we believe SS2
They can use their Pokemon every night while I can use it 2 times for the whole game.

If Mafia can't kill him then al he needs to do is convince everyone he's town and there's no killing him cos who'd lynch a townie
Working off this, it would make sense that IE gave the item to scattered mind, his nice scumbuddy, to prove his innocence...
##VOTE: SCATTERED MIND

What makes lunick and solana any different to Kellyn [and Kate]?

As a host, if an ability wouldn't be revealed upon flip it would generally be labelled as such.

It doesn't say anywhere in your ability about it being a "secret" ability.

Also other rangers include Keith and Ben (maybe summer if Ben is included?)

Working off this, it would make sense that IE gave the item to scattered mind, his nice scumbuddy, to prove his innocence...
##VOTE: SCATTERED MIND

That was because I questioned him. I agreed right away when people wanted to give it to someone else.

Here's what I think, SM. I think you're part of Team Magma, and your actual ability causes your teammates to die before you do, thus redirecting attacks against you onto them.
It seems rather coincidental that the player to die from redirection was one of only two (I would assume each team has both admins and their leader - no reason for more) Team Magma players left in the game.

##VOTE: scattered mind

What makes lunick and solana any different to Kellyn [and Kate]?

As a host, if an ability wouldn't be revealed upon flip it would generally be labelled as such.

It doesn't say anywhere in your ability about it being a "secret" ability.

Also other rangers include Keith and Ben (maybe summer if Ben is included?)

So all of them town as long as they have 2 abilities?

Here's what I think, SM. I think you're part of Team Magma, and your actual ability causes your teammates to die before you do, thus redirecting attacks against you onto them.
It seems rather coincidental that the player to die from redirection was one of only two (I would assume each team has both admins and their leader - no reason for more) Team Magma players left in the game.

##VOTE: scattered mind

Really check the ability!

It clearly sys that it redirects to the opposite team! of course it would fall on team Magma member of all players.

Passive Ability: Youthful
Because of your youth, villainous teams have dismissed you as a threat. Due to this, if you are targeted by a member of Team Aqua or Team Magma during the night, the target will be automatically redirected to a random player who is not of the same alignment of the player targeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back