• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [US Only] W: Bulk W: Metagame H: EX, FA Supporters, TSS, Packs, & Tons of ex/Lv X/Prime/Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimoso

Politically Incorrect TCG Theorist
Hi wilyfungi, please make me a Point Check (and stock update if necessary/out of stock) on the following:

• Raichu XY (whichever's cheaper)
  • R Yveltal XY
  • Eevee FFI (both C and RH)
  • C Zubat PHF
  • U Golbat PHF
  • R Crobat PHF
  • U Wobbuffet PHF
  • HR Crawdaunt PRC
  • U Level Ball NXD
  • U Hard Charm XY
  • Battle Compressor PHF (both U and RH)
  • U Acro Bike PRC
  • Professor Birch's Observations PRC (both U and RH)
  • U Mega Turbo ROS
  • U Trainer's Mail ROS
  • RH Double Colorless Energy League Promo
  • 2010/2011 (whichever is cheaper) P!P Pokémon Promo Energies

I have a considerable amount of bulk but I still need to:

- Separate languages (older ones are in Portuguese but they shouldn't be many or in NM/M regardless);
- Check points needed for what I want besides cards asked above and what I offer alongside with bulk and more valuable cards as listed in your pastebin

That being said, I will make a formal offer via PM (or here, if you request so) accounting for all points and exact numbers. Thank you!

Chipadat

Garchomp Lover
So do I get the certain amount of points for every card
ex. 1 energy= 3 points
Or is it the bulk Is what the points count for
ex. bulk energy= 3 points

wilyfungi

I'm Search Man, OK?
@username3s well I need to see your side's points, if it is bulk that is fine but if it is specific points there are very large changes I need to make to certain cards like computer search (rotating stuff that is only expensive because of playability basically), I needed those by nats and this will be too late for that

@Mimoso my pastebin can be considered up to date on all XY-on cards but I am honestly beside myself with what to do about pre-XY cards, I don't want to offer nothing but the prices are falling so rapidly I can barely keep up

if you are planning to send bulk commons from abroad please keep the cost in mind, it can get really bad

Raichu XY = 500
R Yveltal XY (have 4) = 75
Eevee FFI (both C and RH) = 20 / 50
C Zubat PHF = 20
U Golbat PHF = 40
R Crobat PHF = 175
U Wobbuffet PHF = 25
HR Crawdaunt PRC = 100
U Level Ball NXD = 30
U Hard Charm XY = 25
Battle Compressor PHF (both U and RH) = 100 / 225
U Acro Bike PRC = 100
Professor Birch's Obser vations PRC (both U and RH) = 20 / 75
U Mega Turbo ROS 60
U Trainer's Mail ROS 40
RH Double Colorless Energy League Promo 250
2010/2011 (whichever is cheaper) P!P Pokémon Promo Energies 75

if you have bulk holo rares I have been trying to decide a foreign holo rare rate (probably at least 10 points each), just have not had time to stop and think about it

@Chipadat sorry but I really do not understand the difference in what you are trying to ask, in both cases 1 card is 3 points; you could trade in 100 commons for a chesnaught EX promo and so on

Usernam3s

Aspiring Trainer
@username3s well I need to see your side's points, if it is bulk that is fine but if it is specific points there are very large changes I need to make to certain cards like computer search (rotating stuff that is only expensive because of playability basically), I needed those by nats and this will be too late for that

@Mimoso my pastebin can be considered up to date on all XY-on cards but I am honestly beside myself with what to do about pre-XY cards, I don't want to offer nothing but the prices are falling so rapidly I can barely keep up

if you are planning to send bulk commons from abroad please keep the cost in mind, it can get really bad

Raichu XY = 500
R Yveltal XY (have 4) = 75
Eevee FFI (both C and RH) = 20 / 50
C Zubat PHF = 20
U Golbat PHF = 40
R Crobat PHF = 175
U Wobbuffet PHF = 25
HR Crawdaunt PRC = 100
U Level Ball NXD = 30
U Hard Charm XY = 25
Battle Compressor PHF (both U and RH) = 100 / 225
U Acro Bike PRC = 100
Professor Birch's Obser vations PRC (both U and RH) = 20 / 75
U Mega Turbo ROS 60
U Trainer's Mail ROS 40
RH Double Colorless Energy League Promo 250
2010/2011 (whichever is cheaper) P!P Pokémon Promo Energies 75

if you have bulk holo rares I have been trying to decide a foreign holo rare rate (probably at least 10 points each), just have not had time to stop and think about it

@Chipadat sorry but I really do not understand the difference in what you are trying to ask, in both cases 1 card is 3 points; you could trade in 100 commons for a chesnaught EX promo and so on
Ok heres what I have: (the format is number of points and what its from)
7734 points in com/unc
888 points in rare
966 points in rev holo
492 points in rare rev holo
200 points in rare holo
170 points in tcgo codes
150 points in lysandre
2250 points in vs seeker (may be getting more)
525 points in Crobat PHF
300 Points in Slurpluff PHF
100 points in rev holo acro bike
25 points in rev holo repeat ball
50 points in rev holo dbl colorless energy
100 points in rev holo robo sub
300 points in rev holo vs seeker (may be getting more)
50 points in rev holo battle comp

I go some more cards recently and with the updated list my current total is 14300
Like I said as well, i may be getting more vs seekers soon, let me know what is good still and what is not

EDIT: is there a limit to the number of certain cards you will accept? for example like only 10 vs seekers? or does it depend on the card?

Last edited:

Chipadat

Garchomp Lover
OK, so now that I get the process, I have a few thousand cards in bulk that are common, uncommon, some rare and maybe energy that are in light played-played condition. Could you do half the points that they're worth because they're not nm m or do you not even take light played-played bulk.

Mimoso

Ok so I made my maths (you are right, bulk sending through international is a real pain, ugh -- had to made it under 1kg), and these are my results:

Want:
4x
C Eevee FFI (80)
4x
U Level Ball NXD (120)
1x
U Battle Compressor PHF (100)
3x
U Professor Birch's Observations PRC (60)
2x
U Mega Turbo ROS (120)
2x
U Trainer's Mail ROS (80)
1x
Switch (Gold) PRC (2700)
1x
VS Seeker (Gold) ROS (2700)

Total Want: 5960

Have: (1x)
Heracross EX FFI (200)
Jirachi EX PLB (500)
Cresselia EX FA BCR (500)
M Gardevoir EX FA PRC (1000)
Keldeo EX PROMO (200)
Greninja EX PROMO (200)
Mewtwo EX PROMO (300)
Rayquaza EX PROMO (300)
Korrina FA (600)

1x Ursaring Prime: (125)
20x
Holo rares: (390) *one of the Holos is foreign
7x RH Rares/RH Holo rares: (84)
58x
Rares & RH commons/RH uncommons & promos: (348)
305x
Commons/uncommons & world championship cards: (1220)

Total Have: 5967

EDIT: I narrowed it down by your suggestions, see if it's ok now.

Last edited:

bonus41

Banned
@Usernam3s all right what I have for you for Latios/Latias are (and also BTW - POP reverse holos do not exist, there are a few "fractured/shattered" looking ones which are all cherrim raichu etc that set and specifically replace the holo)

Latias Trainer Kit 60
Latios Trainer Kit 40
Latios Holon Phantoms rare #22 50
Latias GE rare 50
Latios GE rare 50
Latias POP 7 rare 50
Latias POP 7 holo rare 100
Latios POP 7 holo rare 100
Latias Dragon Vault 40 (unstamped only)
Latias HP 11 holo rare 150
Latios HP 12 holo rare 150
Latias GE reverse rare 125
Latias HGSS promo 150
Latios HGSS promo 150
Latias #14 promo 100

then for whatever I have listed (probably everything hopefully!) of the english EXes, I don't have any Japanese/foreign Lati@ses though :( if these rates sound good we can get ahead to confirming

@Vom will double check the math and pm you afterward if everything is ok!

@bonus41 the mtg is only uncommons :( other than that all ok so far!

you may want to keep in mind that the amount of cards you are proposing already requires a flat rate box, is there anything else you have as a want I could help out with and expand the trade? I have a lot of unlisted holo rares/promos and have a generally good idea what I have or not

I have many normal rares/holos on my want list if you want to check it out
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thr...s-plush-mew-fas-exs-updated-june-19th.122963/

I have
55 MTG Uncommons = 55 Points
180 Yugioh Commins/uncommons = 225 Points
170 Pokemon Commons/uncommons 650 Points

I also have if your interetested:
FA Battle Reporter 200 Points
Darkrai ex PROMO 200 Points
Deoxys ex PROMO 200 point
Lysandre 90/106 200 Points
X2 N 92/101 400 Points
Muscle band 121/146 150 points

wilyfungi

I'm Search Man, OK?
@Username3s I would rather not take more than 10 VS Seeker right now, I have a bad feeling about what is going to happen to the card once Vileplume comes around and I already have quite a few; I will reply faster tomorrow if you want to get toward finalizing (for me it is getting close to 1 am so sleep soon!)

@Chipadat would rather not take any played common or worse bulk (so that includes energy and reverse common), on reverse rares, rares, and holo rares 1/2 is fine

@Mimoso I do not want any jirachi ex for more than 500 points, the rest looks fine I believe

@bonus41 definitely cannot accept Ns at 200; like I keep telling people I need to update but with the nats crunch just making my binders and stuff I do not have time to even figure out prices as they keep falling

for everything BW-On I am going to have almost every holo & rare & reverse holo rare, I am sure there would be a few missing here and there but it will be like 5%

Mimoso

In that case I will fit in 25 more commons (100 points + the 100 point gap that was already there) if that's ok with you. Should be just below the 1kg bar.

wilyfungi

I'm Search Man, OK?
@Mimoso extra commons would be fine but sorry I missed one, I do not want any seismitoad ex period (I mean I would offer 300 or something but I don't want to give an insulting value; I can't wait 3 weeks for one because to me the value is gone for good the day us nats starts)

sorry for the changes I just can't update this stuff every day, I will have it updated tomorrow night in general but I can tell you your cards so far would weigh about 750 grams, of course that is without packaging or a box considered

@Chipadat commons and uncommons are treated the same in all respects (in my actual rates I mean), I know you are just asking because you want to make sure if you cannot get more value but of course I meant them both

Usernam3s

Aspiring Trainer
@Username3s I would rather not take more than 10 VS Seeker right now, I have a bad feeling about what is going to happen to the card once Vileplume comes around and I already have quite a few; I will reply faster tomorrow if you want to get toward finalizing (for me it is getting close to 1 am so sleep soon!)

@Chipadat would rather not take any played common or worse bulk (so that includes energy and reverse common), on reverse rares, rares, and holo rares 1/2 is fine

@Mimoso I do not want any jirachi ex for more than 500 points, the rest looks fine I believe

@bonus41 definitely cannot accept Ns at 200; like I keep telling people I need to update but with the nats crunch just making my binders and stuff I do not have time to even figure out prices as they keep falling

for everything BW-On I am going to have almost every holo & rare & reverse holo rare, I am sure there would be a few missing here and there but it will be like 5%

Ok well I'll have to rework my points then as I have just recently gotten a fair few vs seekers. This means however that most of my points will come from bulk and unfortunately international shipping is not cheap from Australia :/ Its going to cost me around $50 aud to ship So i'll have to consider it a lot more before finalization

OGarciaUHXA

OscarTCG (YT)
Hey man! How much bulk for:

1 Charizard Stormfront
1 Raichu XY
3 Pyroar FLF

I have
2250 c/u
165 rh c/u
189 rare
68 rh rare
50 holo
and my trade thread, let me add it to my sig

wilyfungi

I'm Search Man, OK?
@Mimoso promo holos are not holo rares, a holo rare has the rare symbol and is a holo (not rare or reverse)...that is why they are all different rates, to phrase it rather strongly dragon vault cards are just spam, except for Kyurem and the stamped cards

@OGarciaUHXA going to pm you

NarcoticHobo

Aspiring Trainer
I see you have a dragelge staff promo available, do you have any of these staff?

— Aegislash STAFF XY Prerelease
— Machamp STAFF Furious Fists Prerelease
— Bronzong STAFF Phantom Forces Prerelease
— Kingdra STAFF Primal Clash Prerelease
— Altaria STAFF Roaring Skies Prerelease

or any of these Base set 2 cards?

1/130 Alakazam
2/130 Blastoise
5/130 Clefable
8/130 Hitmonchan
10/130 Mewtwo
11/130 Nidoking
12/130 Nidoqueen
13/130 Ninetales
16/130 Raichu
17/130 Scyther
18/130 Venusaur
20/130 Zapdos
22/130 Dragonair
30/130 Snorlax
32/130 Victreebel
102/130 Impostor Professor Oak T
103/130 Item Finder T
105/130 Pokémon Breeder T
106/130 Pokémon Trader T
107/130 Scoop Up T
112/130 Maintenance T
113/130 PlusPower T
114/130 Pokémon Center T

wilyfungi

I'm Search Man, OK?
I almost definitely have all of that, besides Blastoise which will be higher (800-900 top of my head) the rest are going to be more like 50-300 for the holo rare rates, the rares are probably going to be like 25-75 except Breeder/Item Finder which will be more like 75-150...trainers will be 20 if I can find them

if that gives you a pretty good idea before we get more specific, can you let me know anything that sounds like a pass around those rates before I look for the cards for you :) I know we traded more than once before so I certainly have no problem checking for you though

EDIT: almost definitely not on staff cards, particularly if they are playable, they would already be listed (Bronzong/Altaria), and none of the rest are ringing any bells

Status
Not open for further replies.